🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

CAPITOL HILL

Cummings: "I have no idea" why Trump said I didn't want to meet with him
Rep. Elijah Cummings said in a statement that he has "no idea" why Trump "would make up a story about me like he did today."

In his press conference earlier today, Trump said: "I actually thought I had a meeting with Congressman Cummings. And he was all excited. And then he said, 'Oh I can't move it.'"

"It's an illegal process and the press should be ashamed of themselves. And the people who gave out the information to the press should be ashamed of themselves."

That's why the press is freaking out.

Jail time jail time jail time.

Trump is Making America Cheat Again

Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

You've gotta be fucking retarded.

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Has it occurred to you, that you may be mentally ill?

Trump embarrassed D's, R's, libertarians, liberals, conservatives, in fact all Americans no matter what their political bent. He rambled, talked over reporters, was sarcastic, defensive and not in control. Compare to:

Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.

Well at least he's not crazy enough to blame Hillary's loss on Russian hackers.

Obama tells Trump to 'stop whining' over rigged election claims

Last edited:
Press conferences where the POTUS tells the American people what he's been doing and is planning are something we haven't experienced in a long time. Trump may not be eloquent but at least he isn't looking down his nose at us like the last guy.

Except that he didn't do any of those things. He went on about his HUGE EC victory, wherein he lied and said it was the biggest in 40 years. He went on about Hillary's emails, and said the leaks are absolutely real, but the news about them, is fake??? How can that be?
You are a Canadian. What's it to you? Never mind. You must be terribly interested in this White House, only a little while ago you were complaining about the First Lady's clothing choices.

I was in my car and heard the entire press conference on the radio. I mention that because I strongly suspect you did not listen to the press conference, which, unless I am mistaken, is this thread's topic.

He "lied" about a big electoral college victory? Frankly, I don't know the numbers. Please provide them and then we can determine if he lied. Yes, the Hillary emails, the Hillary reset button with Russia, he talked about it. Nothing he said was inaccurate. He was talking about news reporting and the slant and blatant dishonesty therein. Again, I heard nothing inaccurate in what he said. Please provide proof that I am in error.
You need more information to determine if he lied by claiming that his victory was the biggest in 40 years? Seriously? Are you mentally ill?

Is anyone watching network television anymore? Turn that shit off. It's nothing but the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They went from sucking Obama's dick to attempting to destroy Trump faster than they went from destroying Bush to sucking Obama's dick.

Cartoon-Puppet-Media-600.jpg

Swamp's drying up a bit.
No it's not. Doofus just hired another billionaire Wall St type. You know... the type he railed against Hillary about? He has conned you big time.
The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

the country is calling it " The 77 Minute Meltdown. "
Trump Attacks 'Out Of Control' Media In Chaotic Press Conference | The Huffington Post

Is anyone watching network television anymore? Turn that shit off. It's nothing but the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. They went from sucking Obama's dick to attempting to destroy Trump faster than they went from destroying Bush to sucking Obama's dick.

Translation: only watch media that kiss Trump's ass.

Trump is 100% correct.
1. Leaks of classified information is a felony, and leakers should be prosecuted via Grand Jury.
2. The dems and MSM are lying thru their teeth about Trump's "chaos"
3. I hope the GOP passes a law to repeal the "Logan Act" retroactively (never used since 1799)
4. I hope the GOP passes laws to repeal all non-used laws as recommended by the USSC (clean the house of useless garbage)

So you realize he broke the Logan Act, and now you want to repeal it recto-actively. How perfectly Trumpian of you.

Trump bashes news media, defends start of administration

"This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine," Trump declared. He said he would announce a "new and very comprehensive order to protect our people."

Is it going to be "very comprehensive" or "very, very comprehensive", Mr. President? Your sycophants are dying to know!

#PresidentSnowflake.
Recent polls show most Amerricans agree with the President on the the media.

God, did CNN ever get smoked!
They're fucking retarded! They insist on going up there time after time and making complete idiots of themselves, then when he fries them, they shriek like the hysterics they are. "Violation of the first amendment!" hahahaha

He's warning them and giving them chance after chance. But heads are going to roll, and there will be a lot of people in prison before the end of this 4 years.

"The issue of leaks was a prime topic for Trump when he tweeted Wednesday, “Information is being illegally given to the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost by the intelligence community (NSA and FBI?).Just like Russia.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/15/exclusive-how-the-nations-spooks-played-the-game-kill-mike-flynn/#ixzz4Yt2Xhpyn

Forum List

Back