🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

Trump said Hillary sold 24% of America's uranium. I'm glad she never got to be President because she never would have never had America's best interest at heart but rather Russia's!
He said that? I can't stand Hillary, never could. But that stat is just totally off. Even Rick Perry at the DOE knows that. If indeed he knows that he is at the DOE.

I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?

So you admit it was a stupid question, as neither the reporter, nor president can set the meeting up. The CBC has to call.

The rightwing will continue to be in denial about Trump because they're too childish to admit they are ever wrong.

We're here to debate facts, not to listen to whines. Not allowing RW speakers into universities is criminal. Trump is a bull in a China shop, that's why we put him there, to drive the bus in a better direction. He is not a politician, so give him some leeway. I recall the Obamacare rollout, it was a disaster. It was also based on lies (we would all save $2,500 a year, etc.)

The progressives are childish, just look at the riots. We put up with Obama, progressives can whine for the next 8-years.

I thought his answer to the reporter who asked him about if he was going to meet with the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus), and he then asked her if they were friends of hers, and then told her that he'd love to meet with the CBC, and that the reporter should set up the meeting.

Doesn't he know what parts of Congress are? And does he also know that the meetings with the CBC are set up by actual members of the CBC, not some reporter?

So you admit it was a stupid question, as neither the reporter, nor president can set the meeting up. The CBC has to call.
They sent him a letter, but got no reply.

No, it wasn't a stupid question. She just asked if he would meet with the CBC, a question that all incoming presidents have been asked. And, the interesting thing is, if Trump had simply said "yes, I'll set up a meeting", he had the potential to meet with them before even Obama did when he first took office, and he could have also gained a lot of political capital from it, but he pissed all over the chance.

Not what I said, reading comprehension dude..........it doesn't matter one way or the other if the reporter is friends with members of the CBC, it's not the reporter's job to set up meetings between the president and members of the CBC.

It doesn't feel right that you equate the CBC's possible negative attitude to friends with your own. Is it not possible that those good people might welcome a friend's offering to bring parties together to mutual benefit? Jeez, are they/you that negative all the time?

Homosexual fake news broadcaster on FOX Shep Smith keeps saying Russia hacked the election. :p

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Has it occurred to you, that you may be mentally ill?

Trump embarrassed D's, R's, libertarians, liberals, conservatives, in fact all Americans no matter what their political bent. He rambled, talked over reporters, was sarcastic, defensive and not in control. Compare to:

Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.

jfk was a rabid conservative.

No, it wasn't a stupid question. She just asked if he would meet with the CBC, a question that all incoming presidents have been asked. And, the interesting thing is, if Trump had simply said "yes, I'll set up a meeting", he had the potential to meet with them before even Obama did when he first took office, and he could have also gained a lot of political capital from it, but he pissed all over the chance.

You just said the CBC has to set up the meeting. Very contradictory in your posts. If he had said what you suggest, then he would be jumped for presuming they would meet. The CBC is NOT going to grant political capital to Trump. You are watching the events since the election correct?

Not what I said, reading comprehension dude..........it doesn't matter one way or the other if the reporter is friends with members of the CBC, it's not the reporter's job to set up meetings between the president and members of the CBC.

It doesn't feel right that you equate the CBC's possible negative attitude to friends with your own. Is it not possible that those good people might welcome a friend's offering to bring parties together to mutual benefit? Jeez, are they/you that negative all the time?

There are certain protocols that are followed in DC, and having a reporter set up a meeting between the president and members of the CBC ain't one of 'em.

You just said the CBC has to set up the meeting. Very contradictory in your posts. If he had said what you suggest, then he would be jumped for presuming they would meet. The CBC is NOT going to grant political capital to Trump. You are watching the events since the election correct?

If Trump had said that he would be happy to meet with them, it would have put the ball in their court, and they would have to meet with him or be seen as being obstructionist. Like I said, he had a good opportunity to score political points big time and he pissed it away.

The Trumpinator is kicking ass, your terminated libs :flameth:

th

Does the well oiled White House machine not have a person assigned to liaison with the US Congress and it's members? There is no one in the WH that knows how to pick up a phone and call a leader in the Congressional Black Caucus? The well oiled WH machine needs a random reporter to make arrangements for the President to meet with some black congressmen and women?

If Trump had said that he would be happy to meet with them, it would have put the ball in their court, and they would have to meet with him or be seen as being obstructionist. Like I said, he had a good opportunity to score political points big time and he pissed it away.

They already ARE obstructionists. Illegitimate president from several of the CBC. Others stating they will not meet with him.

Russia exposed DNC cheating of Bernie (bye Debbie) and then exposed CNN cheating Trump by leaking questions to Hillary (bye Donna)

Other than exposing DNC cheating there was no "hacking" that affected the election results.

Does the well oiled White House machine not have a person assigned to liaison with the US Congress and it's members? There is no one in the WH that knows how to pick up a phone and call a leader in the Congressional Black Caucus? The well oiled WH machine needs a random reporter to make arrangements for the President to meet with some black congressmen and women?

Three stupid questions in a row, you may have set a record.

Forum List

Back