Trump, pro medical pot ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
how will this play out in the southern bible belt ? ... is it ammo for Rafael ?

Rednecks aren't moonshiners any more. They grow weed. Some old school moonshiners complained to me once that when the Sheriff would find their still, he could tell when the shine was going to run, and he would stake it out and catch them. But with pot, when the Sheriff finds a weed plot, there's no way to tell the exact day it will be harvested, and so he just burns the stuff, and never catches the growers.

Those old boys were jealous! :lol:

Trump also weighed in on legal marijuana in Colorado and Washington. "The book isn't written on this yet, but there are a lot of difficulties in terms of illness. I would really want to think about what to do, I first have to see what the effects are. But I am in favor of medical marijuana."

Rednecks aren't moonshiners any more. They grow weed. Some old school moonshiners complained to me once that when the Sheriff would find their still, he could tell when the shine was going to run, and he would stake it out and catch them. But with pot, when the Sheriff finds a weed plot, there's no way to tell the exact day it will be harvested, and so he just burns the stuff, and never catches the growers.

Those old boys were jealous! :lol:

Moonshiners is one of my favorite programs to watch ... close your eyes and listen, it's kinda like going to a Tea Party rally.

Our framers would roll in their graves if we knew we banned something that grows in a fuckin ditch.
Fuckin statists.

It will play just fine. no one objects to using medical pot for cancer patients and others who are severely ill and in pain.

Are you a total partisan moron?

Our framers would roll in their graves if we knew we banned something that grows in a fuckin ditch.
Fuckin statists.

you are free to ingest anything that you harvest from a ditch.

Pot rots your brain and destroys your lungs. But you should be free to kill yourself with it if you choose.

corn .. $8.00 a hundred

pot $125,000.00 a hundred

Trump is a businessman.

Fuckin statists.

Pot rots your brain and destroys your lungs. But you should be free to kill yourself with it if you choose.
It doesn't rot your brain. New studies have found it actually envelopes brain cells with a type of mucus. Dimentia is a possibility, however. It doesn't destroy your lungs if you use a vaporizer. Pot only releases dangerous chemicals at a certain temp. Convection gives you control.

It will play just fine. no one objects to using medical pot for cancer patients and others who are severely ill and in pain.

horse crap... wait and see what Baptist bible thumpers say about pot use ... ANY kind of pot use.

BTW : I take drops with low THC that makes you high, and it has a high CBC count which is proven to fight cancer.

I don't have any problem with pot at a party or a hospital. NONE !

really significant studies have proven thc/cbc is great for people with cancer and brain disorders, especially children.

horse crap... wait and see what Baptist bible thumpers say about pot use ... ANY kind of pot use.

you are wrong about that, and so many other things.

Fuckin statists.

It doesn't rot your brain. New studies have found it actually envelopes brain cells with a type of mucus. Dimentia is a possibility, however. It doesn't destroy your lungs if you use a vaporizer. Pot only releases dangerous chemicals at a certain temp. Convection gives you control.

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.

corn .. $8.00 a hundred

pot $125,000.00 a hundred

Trump is a businessman.

does he have a pot farm? WTF is wrong with you?

I doubt it. But he could play some favor to those that are in the pot business .. farms are small compared to shop owners who grow 24/7/365 in local warehouses under exact conditions that favor the plant.

Fuckin statists.

yeah, right. tobacco lobbyists said the same things.

But, as I said, if you want to shorten your life by using it, you should be free to do so. But if you drive while high and kill someone, I want you jailed for life.
JS man, but it doesn't make it any less truthful than what you said..
I completely agree.

Forum List

Back