trump Prohibited from Receiving Any Bailout Money

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

So equal treatment under the law doesn't apply to people you don't like? The Constitution has a term for that, it's called a "bill of attainder", and it prohibits them.

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

So equal treatment under the law doesn't apply to people you don't like? The Constitution has a term for that, it's called a "bill of attainder", and it prohibits them.

He is welcome to resign his position in order to receive his bailout.

If this is true, it's excellent news. First thing the Creepy Munchkin Boy would have done with no oversight (or reporting for 6 months) is stroke Trump Hotels a check for a billion or so. Funny that The Dithering Dotard offered to oversee the half a trillion himself. What could have possibly gone wrong? :rolleyes:

I worry about one other thing though. Donnie loves punishing those he feels are "not being fair". Is there a mechanism that will prevent him from withholding funds and aid from NY and CA because their governors or mayors are critical of his dithering and BS?

Last edited:

It's a $2 trillion dollar re-election campaign fund. That a huge bailout of our failing President.
View attachment 315101

As always - a comment with some muck about the opponent. NO OBJECTIONS as a matter of fact comment !. Down's disease in all its "beauty" in terms of critical thinking

1585152614134.png

No need for that, that's what the courts are for. You should try reading the Constitution for a change.

A clean bill is just to individuals first
Which is the way they should do it.
Carnival Princess, etc don't need bail outs.

People don’t work for that company?
Isnt that company incorporated in panama?

Does that mean everyone working for them is automatically a citizen of Panama?
How many americans do they employ? 15? Lol

Link?

Link?
I asked you a question.

No need for that, that's what the courts are for. You should try reading the Constitution for a change.

I have. Bill of attainder is not relevant to this bill. The restriction is not directed at a person, but an office. Therefore that does not apply.

LefTard Logic:
"We hate discrimination when our lowlifes pieces of shit are discriminated against.......We love discrimination when Americas best are the target."
See the affirmative action mandates for more proof. Mexicrat's are by far the most twisted, fucked in the head bastards on the planet.

LefTard Logic:
"We hate discrimination when our lowlifes pieces of shit are discriminated against.......We love discrimination when Americas best are the target."
See the affirmative action mandates for more proof. Mexicrat's are by far the most twisted, fucked in the head bastards on the planet.

So you think the president should be able to give himself a massive bailout?

Link?
I just read that they dont like to employ americans because most of them end up quoting after investing a long training period into yhem because they work 15 hours a day, 7 days a week for months at a time for about 3 bucks an hour and some only get tip money. And their food sucks and living quarters are horrid.

LefTard Logic:

So you think the president should be able to give himself a massive bailout?

The president's companies are independent entities separate of Donald Trump. The entities and his thousands of employees deserve the same relief that any other entity and employees are entitled to.
TDS aside, there's really no other logical way to see it...unless you're down for a little old fashioned hardcore discrimination...and I know you are.

I have. Bill of attainder is not relevant to this bill. The restriction is not directed at a person, but an office. Therefore that does not apply.

Wrong answer, it singles out a particular class of people (federal politicians and their families) for unequal treatment under the law. That's a clear violation of the Constitution.

The bill itself is unconstitutional.
But im not sure what a bill of retainer has to do with it?
What is a bill of attainder and what does the Constitution say about it?

Definition: Bill of Attainder. Bill of Attainder. Definition: A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial. The Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 9, paragraph 3 provides that: "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law will be passed."
I thought it had to do with declaring someone or group guilty and it results in lack of civil rights.
I just posted the definition.
I understand. But that doesmt address my point. Using your general definition, it can be applied to basically anything.
Attainder means forfeiture of land and civil rights suffered as a consequence of a sentence for treason or felony.
Oxford defines bill of attainder as an item of legislation that inflicts attainer without judicial process.

Wrong answer, it singles out a particular class of people (federal politicians and their families) for unequal treatment under the law. That's a clear violation of the Constitution.

Having an occupation does not make one a class of people. There are already laws regarding how politicians and government workers are allowed to participate in government programs. This is no different. This is applying conditions to employment and no one is obligated to accept their employment given those conditions.

Forum List

Back