🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Promise Keeping: Cuba

Sure, you can't listen to him so you read the transcripts.

LOL, what a lame sell.
He speaks and looks like a fool. I couldn't stand to listen to Clinton either but at least she wasn't a moron.
No one, not ONE person ever, even your saint Obama, upon being elected President of the United States was a moron. It simply isn't possible. You saying that just shows what partisan divisive hack you are.

We have elected morons before. This isn't new.
You may have, in whatever fantasy world you exist in. However, as I said, no person elected President in THIS country has ever been a moron.

That's not even debatable.
Nothing is debatable with liberals unless you agree with them and then it's not a debate.

Trump - I know, let's go back to what didn't work to change Cuba and kept Castro in power (for the last 60 years). Sounds like the GOP time-machine again wondering why we have so few jobs for - corset makers.
Why did Obama screw the Cuban people? He really fucked them hard.

Trump - I know, let's go back to what didn't work to change Cuba and kept Castro in power (for the last 60 years). Sounds like the GOP time-machine again wondering why we have so few jobs for - corset makers.

No, he did the right and Trump, as per usual, fucks it up again.

He ended the wet foot policy. He screwed them to suck up to a communist regime.

Bee fucking s.

And we don't need wet foot dry foot.

Bee fucking s.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Why do you hate Cubans?

Bee fucking s.

Why do you hate Cubans?

I don't. That's why you dump what hasn't worked for them for 60 years.

Bee fucking s.

Why do you hate Cubans?

What are you babbling about? Obama sucked up to Cuba and fucked all the people that want out of that liberal utopia.

Bee fucking s.

Why do you hate Cubans?

What are you babbling about? Obama sucked up to Cuba and fucked all the people that want out of that liberal utopia.

You're and idiot and know nothing of Cuba or how one normalizes relations.

When you can't get away with shit ..mock , throw a tantrum.. Just like you leftys..

Bear The world despises trump The worst leader ever You republicans are all alone

Actually....the facts are quite different.

The snake, Obama, was the most disreputable failure in modern history....both in domestic policy and in foreign policy.

He managed to set back race relations nearly a century, and spawned the violence we see daily.
WRONG Chic He just brought the scum ,the rats out of their holes,

And who would the 'rats' be?

While racism is non-existent, Obama and his Democrat demagogues have managed to convince many black that it is there and a danger.

"VP Biden Says Republicans Are 'Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains'"
Biden: GOP Will 'Put Y'all Back in Chains'

And here is the reason:

... the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

QED....the Democrats are less concerned with the betterment of America than with ensuring their own power.

You know I speak only truth.
Guess people like you chic believe the cop murderer just set free should get a medal

You know there's no truth to this post of yours.

Don't you.

Bear The world despises trump The worst leader ever You republicans are all alone

The snake, Obama, was the most disreputable failure in modern history....both in domestic policy and in foreign policy.

He managed to set back race relations nearly a century, and spawned the violence we see daily.

While racism is non-existent, Obama and his Democrat demagogues have managed to convince many black that it is there and a danger.

And here is the reason:

... the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

QED....the Democrats are less concerned with the betterment of America than with ensuring their own power.

Guess people like you chic believe the cop murderer just set free should get a medal
The cop who murdered a black guy in his car

You don't really want to get into a discussion of crime statistics....do you?

When you can't get away with shit ..mock , throw a tantrum.. Just like you leftys..

And here is the reason:

There was a song about a silver tongued devil

If you have me in mind in this post, 'song' is inappropriate.....you should use 'paean.'

"...the most reviled human being on the planet?"

"POLL FINDS DONALD TRUMP'S SUPPORT INCHING UP TO 50 PERCENT"
About half of voters think Trump is doing a good job, according to one pollster

Maybe you didn't expect people to check how stupid you were. Check the date on the pole. You're a TROLL.

POLL FINDS DONALD TRUMP'S SUPPORT INCHING UP TO 50 PERCENT
BY TIM MARCIN ON 4/17/17 AT 10:45 AM

That's over two months old you whacko.

Not again????

Smashing a custard pie in your ugly kisser has become quotidian (better look that up, you dunce)>

"Friday, June 16, 2017

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove."
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

As we have proven yet again.....I am never.....NEVER....wrong.

Now....scurry back under your rock.

Forum List

Back