trump promised pardon for CBP head who he encouraged to break law

Maybe it was a joke on Trump's part. If it was a joke, that means senior administration officials (two gave CNN this information) are spreading the bad news about their boss again.
Can't he find anyone loyal to him?

This story is a rough one for our resident "law and order" nutbags. They won't face it head on. Deflection will rule the day.

The president has committed a crime here. And Trombies will look away again.

trump can ask Russians to hack political opponents. He can commit obstruction in public view and ....NOTHING.....the DOJ sees NOTHING!
Because he was mocking the press...But you freaks are such dour, humorless, drips, that you can only laugh at slip-and-pratfall schadenfreude "humor".

Yet trump the comedian cannot laugh at himself on SNL....SLUG...

It was never passed into law, shitferbrains.

Mr. Trump Ass Licker..........DACA like the Dream Act are POLICIES............Find a grown up to explain the difference between a law and a policy.
It NEVER PASSED, fuckwit.... In 2001, like you stupidly claimed, or at any other time.

Go read your own words, dickless.
Odd one ,,,I want you Mr.Maga hat to see these people as People, Honest, hard working scared for their futures and Powerless to change anything in the face of American support for the Giant megacorps, the creating of the armed gangs, the creation of the sea of leftover arms and trained fighters from our anti-communism days, and the drug trade that is killing them because of OUR desire for these illegal and illicit drugs if a man overeats and gets fat you can't blame the grocer, or the food delivery driver, BUT essentially that is what we do in the drug enforcement, blame everyone for supplying OUR addiction, instead of dealing with our addiction..
I want you Mr MAGA hat to see that these folks would prefer NOT to make this harrowing trip, to be preyed upon by evil men and die on their journey, BUT that the alternative to staying home is worse, worse because we created the terror, the horror, and the poverty, we created the conditions that they are fleeing, and if we are NOT gonna fix what we broke, then we are going to continue to see these people come, Fix it there, or accept them here, either way, closing the border is not gonna stop it, Can you live with their deaths? if so, Then please stop pretending you know anything at all about God or Christ.

Well said My Friend!

This story is a rough one for our resident "law and order" nutbags. They won't face it head on. Deflection will rule the day.

trump can ask Russians to hack political opponents. He can commit obstruction in public view and ....NOTHING.....the DOJ sees NOTHING!
Because he was mocking the press...But you freaks are such dour, humorless, drips, that you can only laugh at slip-and-pratfall schadenfreude "humor".
I lmao when Obama at a press club meeting made trump look like the supreme AH he is

Would that be the same Press Club dinner believed to be the point Trump decided that he'd run for President? Gee, Eddie...how'd that work out for you again? Laugh your ass off at that!

You've got the worst cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome I've ever seen! It's amusing to watch the nonsense that each of you come up with.

Mr. Fuckhead......give it a rest with the same bullshit TDS.........Sane Americans MUST criticize the orange moron instead of being idiots like you with orange lips following the CULT mentality.

If you can't stop being a parroting idiot......GO TO BED.

So you think you're sane, Nat? You post drivel non stop on an internet chat site. That's your definition of sanity?

When Trump made that comment the DOJ was run by Barack Obama...DUH?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/12/politics/trump-cbp-commissioner-pardon/index.html?r=http://www.smartnews.com/

The Founders never thought a complete moron would be elected to the WH.....BUT THEN trump WAS...

Giving trump pardoning power would be like the Treasury Dept. naming Al Capone as its Commissioner....

Says yet another anonymous source
Not too difficult to send the crazy left into a hysterical fit these days. Jimmy Carter issued a blanket pardon to every freaking coward draft dodger who renounced his citizenship and fled to Canada to avoid the draft. Bill Clinton pardoned the most notorious bank fraud embezzler in history while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted in exchange for a couple of bucks donated to his library.
And republicans voted the biggest con man ever ,the vilest pos ever into our presidency

Who was the source? Why do you tards keep falling for it?
Nowhere in our history going back to Lincoln and the war between states has any President divided America as this lying cheating ass Trump has done and no ,I have no link

Lol, says the guy who quotes yet another anonymous source.
Face it, if the source said who he/she was, you would just call him/her a liar.
Wouldn't you?
I'm hoping all this yap will cause the President to go on Twitter and tell us all that goddamned right he said it and he meant it, too. His lawyers are figuring out a way to put it so it sounds legal.

Really? Don’t think so. But really can’t say because every time the news printed a story from an anonymous source so far they have ended up looking stupid for printing crap. As in not true.

And Mueller should have found it Obstruction....which he probably did....but since we never have seenthe report..

And Mueller should have found it Obstruction....which he probably did....but since we never have seenthe report..

Give it up, Jim. Mueller didn't find anything. How do you claim "obstruction" of something that was a joke in the first place? Because Trump vehemently defended himself against claims of "collusion" by people like you...claims based on less than zero evidence...claims based on lies told by the Clinton camp?

Maybe it was a joke on Trump's part. If it was a joke, that means senior administration officials (two gave CNN this information) are spreading the bad news about their boss again.
Was this a joke too?
Ocasio-Cortez says Ilhan Omar’s ‘Life is in danger’ after Trump tweets 9/11 video

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is urging lawmakers to speak out against President Trump, who shared a video that was edited to suggest that Representative Ilhan Omar downplayed the 9/11 attacks.

“Members of Congress have a duty to respond to the President’s explicit attack today,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Friday. “@IlhanMN’s life is in danger. For our colleagues to be silent is to be complicit in the outright, dangerous targeting of a member of Congress. We must speak out.”

Her post came after Trump tweeted the video that “showed snippets of comments Omar made last month at a banquet for a Muslim civil rights organization interspersed with footage of the twin towers burning,” notes the Washington Post.

I lmao when Obama at a press club meeting made trump look like the supreme AH he is

Would that be the same Press Club dinner believed to be the point Trump decided that he'd run for President? Gee, Eddie...how'd that work out for you again? Laugh your ass off at that!
The question old ,,should be how has it worked for America to have a lying vile bully at its head ? We fall deeper in debt and sooner or later a republican or democrat ,,probably a democrat is going to have to fix it

Was this a joke too?
Ocasio-Cortez says Ilhan Omar’s ‘Life is in danger’ after Trump tweets 9/11 video

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is urging lawmakers to speak out against President Trump, who shared a video that was edited to suggest that Representative Ilhan Omar downplayed the 9/11 attacks.

“Members of Congress have a duty to respond to the President’s explicit attack today,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Friday. “@IlhanMN’s life is in danger. For our colleagues to be silent is to be complicit in the outright, dangerous targeting of a member of Congress. We must speak out.”

Her post came after Trump tweeted the video that “showed snippets of comments Omar made last month at a banquet for a Muslim civil rights organization interspersed with footage of the twin towers burning,” notes the Washington Post.
Stupid speak again, she has problems with her mouth,

Was this a joke too?

Stupid speak again, she has problems with her mouth,
I can admit to that BUT YOU can never admit Trump has a greater problem with his yapper

I was away for awhile and upon my return it has not changed, the same old We Hate Trump is still going on. That is so funny most of the other boardsl it does change a little and not stale.
Dan ,what's there not to hate about the guy ?? That he's not an obnoxious pig a loud mouth bully ,a liar and cheater his whole life ? that he's made a joke of out political system our great investigative units and made America a mockery before the whole world??

I was away for awhile and upon my return it has not changed, the same old We Hate Trump is still going on. That is so funny most of the other boardsl it does change a little and not stale.

MORON......Instead of bitching that the "I Hate Trump" still goes on, why don't you get your head out of your ass and "think" on your own of all the things that the orange fuckhead does on a DAILY basis, and that THAT is why the number of people hating this scourge keeps going on.......

Come up for air and DO get your head out of your (or Trump's) ASS.

MORON......Instead of bitching that the "I Hate Trump" still goes on, why don't you get your head out of your ass and "think" on your own of all the things that the orange fuckhead does on a DAILY basis, and that THAT is why the number of people hating this scourge keeps going on.......

PissedPoster.jpg

Dear GOD put an end to Scumpt
https://www.cnn.com/.../stephen-moore-kfile/index.html
safe_image.php

CNN.COM
Trump's Fed pick Stephen Moore is a self-described 'radical' who said he's…

Forum List

Back