Trump promises to release his financial records

I don't know why he would do that. He's under no obligation.

he wants to lie and blow smoke up your ass because he knows you will believe him and kiss his fat ass -

He will come up with some bogus reason he can’t release or will release a statement with as much credibility as his medical reports

I’m not worried about how Trump spends his own money. More worried about how congress spends mine.

I won't be among the crowd holding their breath...

If I were among those still desperate to see his financials, I would advise them to please redirect their energies to finding a candidate that will beat Trump at the polls... so far, I'm not feeling it...

Trump claims he'll release 'extremely complete' financial details

“I own a lot of different places,” he told reporters. “Soon, you will find that out because I will be, at some point prior to the election, I will be giving out a financial report of me. And it will be extremely complete. I'm going to give out my financial condition.”

Fool me once.....
Your link:
$

"Trump has pledged in the past to release information about his personal finances but initially maintained that ongoing audits of his tax returns by the IRS precluded him from doing so.

"But he became unyielding as his White House has stonewalled oversight investigators demanding information about his finances and sued banks to block subpoenas issued by Democrats."

Trump's financials, especially those dealing with his many Russian and FSU clients, are where all his political skeletons reside.

Sooner or later, Democrats are going to have to prove they would NOT rather lose elections than pay higher taxes.

I don't know why he would do that. He's under no obligation.
You can't think of a single reason, eh? Not a single one? Fascinating.

Not a one. You?
Yes, with one brain tied behind my back. You should feel a little embarrassed that you can't think of a single reason.
No one is going to vote for him because he releases records. Those that want them have zero chance of voting for him. Those that will vote for him don't care so...

I cant think of a reason he will release anything as well. His tax returns have already established that his base does not care about his financials.

It is the proverbial fox guarding the hen house

If Trump controls what is released then we know he will only release what makes him look innocent

I wonder why the sudden change of heart, is he getting desperate?

Tax returns can lie but once put under the microscope then the truth will be revealed.

I’m not worried about how Trump spends his own money. More worried about how congress spends mine.
You don’t care if Trump makes decisions based on how much money he will make off them?

It is the proverbial fox guarding the hen house

If Trump controls what is released then we know he will only release what makes him look innocent

I wonder why the sudden change of heart, is he getting desperate?

Tax returns can lie but once put under the microscope then the truth will be revealed.

Tax returns are punishable if they are fraudulent
Trump can claim anything he wants on his finances. He also claims to be worth $10 billion and a self made man

Forum List

Back