🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.
Funny thing, I found the spot where you got your info.

Then I found this: "The average ACT score at Auburn is 27. This score makes Auburn Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.".

These links gave good info:
University of Alabama Admission Requirements
This Year's Auburn Admission Requirements

According to those links, auburn has an acceptance rate of 83.9%. Whereas Alabama has an acceptance rate of 53.3%.

The average GPA for current auburn students is 3.83. For current Alabama students it is 3.66.

The minimum SAT score for Alabama is 1177. For auburn it is 1225. Both of those scores put the schools in the "Competitive" bracket.

The average ACT score for both schools is 27. So either auburn has lot of students with minimum scores, or you were wrong about the minimum entry score to auburn. In fact, according to the linked site, auburn does not have a hard cutoff for the ACT. Low scores will get your application tossed, for sure. But general admission to the university is not a minimum score of 27.

But considering that 83.9% of applicants to auburn are excepted, whereas 53.3% of applicants to Alabama are excepted, you might want to recheck yours sources.

But since this entire thread is about Alabama and LSU, and the people of Alabama who will be angry about things going on in Tuscaloosa, your mistaken claims about ACT scores for auburn are simply irrelevant.

With the exception of your error for the average ACT at Auburn, I think you for proving my point. Comparatively, Alabama is generally inferior academically to Auburn.

Have a nice day!

Do you have a link for that? Or do we just accept your word and ignore the link I posted?

Whatever differences there are in admissions requirements are minimal. And the facts I posted earlier still stand. You have not disproved any of them.

Have a nice day.

Deflection is such a sad tactic!

I agree. Which is why it is so sad that you responded to my original post about Alabama academics with the info you did and then claimed you proved me wrong. You proved nothing of the kind.

But in a thread about college football, I can see why you resorted to the tactics you did.

Bottom line is educators are a total fraud

To give grades to the liberals without them knowing the course

The sat math test proves this

With the girls getting equal grades as the boys in math class but failing in comparison when proving it with real sat math test scores

And as the level rises more and more boys than girls which proves the top iq expert right England’s professor Lynn

Saban has made a terrible mistake of going against wisdom and logic people to support the abortion candidate against trump and his own football team supporters

And now that CURSE will be on u of ala until he is fired

If he loses to auburn this year.... patriots of Alabama will have had enough of him

Last edited:
Maybe they can get a constitutional amendment to take away women and minorities right to vote.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

No trump will make logic tests for voters

Similar to the sat math test at the highest level

Which shows more and more men pass than women as the score level rises

The age issue also proves that conservatism better than liberalism and more wise

Because from 18 yr old on a person becomes more and more conservative as he learns from experience

This proves what Saban did was outrageous harmful for the nation to go against what is proved by experience to be the best and him helping to increase this death sentence of a big imbalance of young to old that liberalism brings

It’s women fooled to vote democrat more than men because of their lower logic ability ... this can destroy a nation with the unwise electing crooks

Saban supports this outrageous harm to babies

Mass murder of us babies

Now the CURSE has come

It just shows you don't know much about college football, especially Alabama football.

I know all about bama the state and bama football

Saban is the opposite of conservative bear bryant and when the boycott wars start Saban will be fired

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

From what I know about Bama, that is the only thing that could have happened!

Non-athletes only attend Alabama if they cannot get into Auburn.

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.
Yet they can’t decide if they’re Tigers or War Eagles. Sad!

Isn’t Auburn an agricultural and mechanical college?

What I posted earlier was:

Nothing you posted showed any of that to be wrong.

I didn't quote that post, dumbass!

I know all about bama the state and bama football

Saban is the opposite of conservative bear bryant and when the boycott wars start Saban will be fired

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

You cant get a agricultural degree anymore you mold skull.

Go fuck yourself.. this is bama you attacking.

I enjoyed my years living in Tuscaloosa. Great little town. And the original Dreamland.

Original Dreamland?? You were in T-town!
Yup. 1980s. I was driving on HWY 82 past the hospital, coming from Northport, when the radio broke in with news that Bear Bryant had just died.

That was a dark day. My hot water heater had just given up the ghost and I was mopping the hot water up until my landlord could get there. My friend came in and told me Bear had died. I dropped the mop and we went to get drunk in Virginia Beach and some dive bar. (The Rusty Nail?)

It was the only post that mentioning the 27 on the ACT would apply to.

Oh, I can tell by your grammar that you must have attended UA! I'm sorry for your loss!:abgg2q.jpg:

I enjoyed my years living in Tuscaloosa. Great little town. And the original Dreamland.

Yup. 1980s. I was driving on HWY 82 past the hospital, coming from Northport, when the radio broke in with news that Bear Bryant had just died.

That was a dark day. My hot water heater had just given up the ghost and I was mopping the hot water up until my landlord could get there. My friend came in and told me Bear had died. I dropped the mop and we went to get drunk in Virginia Beach and some dive bar. (The Rusty Nail?)

I was just refreshing my memory and searched Bear Bryant's death because I knew it was about the time I got married, and look what I came across in the search results! I didn't know whether to feel sad or insulted, however Bear Bryant was a great coach!

Paul William "Bear" Bryant (September 11, 1913 – January 26, 1983) was an American college football player and coach. He was best known as the head coach of the Auburn University football team.

Last edited:

You cant get a agricultural degree anymore you mold skull.

That's funny! My cousins had degrees in agriculture from Auburn and one went on to be a professor at Mississippi State.

UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES & PROGRAMS
Auburn University College of Agriculture | Undergraduate Degrees & Programs

Oh, I can tell by your grammar that you must have attended UA! I'm sorry for your loss!:abgg2q.jpg:

Chicago streets ..

Chicago streets ..

Wow an Auburn faggot?

Chicago streets ..

Even worse! You have my condolences on your lack of education.

Chicago streets ..

Wow an Auburn faggot?

You had to repeat the same post and throw in a false and meaningless insult too? Maybe you are dumber than anyone thought possible!

Alabama student government threatens loss of football seating for any Trump protesters
They going to learn about politics and law and order in Alabama.
It held true in 1967 against godless communism and it holds true today.

What we are learning is the intolerance of hillbillies. Whatever happened to free speech rights that conservatives complain about. When conservatives see themselves as silenced then you make a big fuss. When someone you don't like gets silenced, that is okay with you. You are a fascist pig.

Bear Bryant was conservative along with the Alabama state and team fan base

Saban is not ———and opposite the states people and the teams main support

Maybe they can get a constitutional amendment to take away women and minorities right to vote.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

No trump will make logic tests for voters

Similar to the sat math test at the highest level

Which shows more and more men pass than women as the score level rises

The age issue also proves that conservatism better than liberalism and more wise

Because from 18 yr old on a person becomes more and more conservative as he learns from experience

This proves what Saban did was outrageous harmful for the nation to go against what is proved by experience to be the best and him helping to increase this death sentence of a big imbalance of young to old that liberalism brings

It’s women fooled to vote democrat more than men because of their lower logic ability ... this can destroy a nation with the unwise electing crooks

Saban supports this outrageous harm to babies

Mass murder of us babies

Now the CURSE has come

The concept of Donald Trump (or Betsy Wetsy DeVos) creating a logic test is HILARIOUS.

He should probably finish FIFTH grade first :D

Analysis: Trump speaks at a fourth-grade level, the lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents

The Trump Curse is what doomed Alabama

5dc771cbb267b.image.jpg

Forum List

Back