Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

Tua has bad wheels. But still a GREAT game. Thanks for not whining about abortion. ;-)

Btw .. Joe Burrow is a damn stud. He'll be playing at the next level assuming he can stay healthy.

Abortion will cause bamas white male supporters to boycott and the team their main money

Shows how stupid Saban is

He cut his own throat to help the party that mass murders of us babies

It just shows you don't know much about college football, especially Alabama football.

I know all about bama the state and bama football

Saban is the opposite of conservative bear bryant and when the boycott wars start Saban will be fired

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

From what I know about Bama, that is the only thing that could have happened!

Non-athletes only attend Alabama if they cannot get into Auburn.

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

Congrats to LSU for a game well played.

We lost toi a better team. Good game.

Tua has bad wheels. But still a GREAT game. Thanks for not whining about abortion. ;-)

Btw .. Joe Burrow is a damn stud. He'll be playing at the next level assuming he can stay healthy.

Abortion will cause bamas white male supporters to boycott and the team their main money

No you are very delusional bama fans remain bama fans regardless of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Wrong real bama fans are totally against the mass murder of us babies

Something is got to give

Maybe it will be the men against the women and back to the founders not letting the unwise to
Vote

Maybe they can get a constitutional amendment to take away women and minorities right to vote.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

It just shows you don't know much about college football, especially Alabama football.

Saban is the opposite of conservative bear bryant and when the boycott wars start Saban will be fired

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.

Really? Ok, how about I just concede Auburn is a vastly superior school. Can we stop with the constant attempt at putdowns?

Really? Ok, how about I just concede Auburn is a vastly superior school. Can we stop with the constant attempt at putdowns?

It's about time. I just corrected your statement. Where are there any putdowns?

What did you correct? The facts posted are just that, facts. And this is not the first time you have perpetuated this juvenile rivalry.

What did you correct? The facts posted are just that, facts. And this is not the first time you have perpetuated this juvenile rivalry.

The only thing juvenile in this rivalry is your pompous attitude which was just destroyed, just like Bama against LSU.

The only thing juvenile in this rivalry is your pompous attitude which was just destroyed, just like Bama against LSU.

Oh please. If there is a pompous attitude you have cornered the market.

And nothing was destroyed. The facts I posted stand. You also offered no source for your claim.

And nothing was destroyed. The facts I posted stand. You also offered no source for your claim.

Google works my retarded friend.

Should you be throwing some laundry detergent down a hill?

Oh I am quite certain Google works. I posted my facts and a link to the source. You just posted a claim and no source. In other words, it may as well be an opinion.

Oh I am quite certain Google works. I posted my facts and a link to the source. You just posted a claim and no source. In other words, it may as well be an opinion.

I am tired of proving you wrong. Don't you get that?

Funny thing, I found the spot where you got your info.

Then I found this: "The average ACT score at Auburn is 27. This score makes Auburn Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.".

These links gave good info:
University of Alabama Admission Requirements
This Year's Auburn Admission Requirements

According to those links, auburn has an acceptance rate of 83.9%. Whereas Alabama has an acceptance rate of 53.3%.

The average GPA for current auburn students is 3.83. For current Alabama students it is 3.66.

The minimum SAT score for Alabama is 1177. For auburn it is 1225. Both of those scores put the schools in the "Competitive" bracket.

The average ACT score for both schools is 27. So either auburn has lot of students with minimum scores, or you were wrong about the minimum entry score to auburn. In fact, according to the linked site, auburn does not have a hard cutoff for the ACT. Low scores will get your application tossed, for sure. But general admission to the university is not a minimum score of 27.

But considering that 83.9% of applicants to auburn are excepted, whereas 53.3% of applicants to Alabama are excepted, you might want to recheck yours sources.

But since this entire thread is about Alabama and LSU, and the people of Alabama who will be angry about things going on in Tuscaloosa, your mistaken claims about ACT scores for auburn are simply irrelevant.

Then I found this: "The average ACT score at Auburn is 27. This score makes Auburn Moderately Competitive for ACT scores.".

According to those links, auburn has an acceptance rate of 83.9%. Whereas Alabama has an acceptance rate of 53.3%.

The average GPA for current auburn students is 3.83. For current Alabama students it is 3.66.

The minimum SAT score for Alabama is 1177. For auburn it is 1225. Both of those scores put the schools in the "Competitive" bracket.

The average ACT score for both schools is 27. So either auburn has lot of students with minimum scores, or you were wrong about the minimum entry score to auburn. In fact, according to the linked site, auburn does not have a hard cutoff for the ACT. Low scores will get your application tossed, for sure. But general admission to the university is not a minimum score of 27.

But considering that 83.9% of applicants to auburn are excepted, whereas 53.3% of applicants to Alabama are excepted, you might want to recheck yours sources.

But since this entire thread is about Alabama and LSU, and the people of Alabama who will be angry about things going on in Tuscaloosa, your mistaken claims about ACT scores for auburn are simply irrelevant.

With the exception of your error for the average ACT at Auburn, I think you for proving my point. Comparatively, Alabama is generally inferior academically to Auburn.

Have a nice day!

With the exception of your error for the average ACT at Auburn, I think you for proving my point. Comparatively, Alabama is generally inferior academically to Auburn.

Have a nice day!

Do you have a link for that? Or do we just accept your word and ignore the link I posted?

Whatever differences there are in admissions requirements are minimal. And the facts I posted earlier still stand. You have not disproved any of them.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day!

Do you have a link for that? Or do we just accept your word and ignore the link I posted?

Whatever differences there are in admissions requirements are minimal. And the facts I posted earlier still stand. You have not disproved any of them.

Have a nice day.

Deflection is such a sad tactic!

What I posted earlier was:

Nothing you posted showed any of that to be wrong.

Forum List

Back