🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

The test will be similar to the sat math test at the top level

So all the national elections will be decided by the 20% of the population that can do high level math?

Both my daughters have taken trig & calculus. Most people cannot come close to dealing with that.

No, there will not be a high level math test to vote. If you think so you are a fool.

So all the national elections will be decided by the 20% of the population that can do high level math?

Both my daughters have taken trig & calculus. Most people cannot come close to dealing with that.

No, there will not be a high level math test to vote. If you think so you are a fool.

The logic test will be similar but not exactly like the sat math test

They will be similar with the same difference of how women at the higher levels goes with the sat math test.thst have the men winnning more and more

I know all about bama the state and bama football

Saban is the opposite of conservative bear bryant and when the boycott wars start Saban will be fired

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

From what I know about Bama, that is the only thing that could have happened!

Non-athletes only attend Alabama if they cannot get into Auburn.

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.

Really? Ok, how about I just concede Auburn is a vastly superior school. Can we stop with the constant attempt at putdowns?

That is something constant he does on this board have to think most of his subordinates in the Navy wanted to frag him. Still condescending to this day.

Bottom line is educators are a total fraud

To give grades to the liberals without them knowing the course

The sat math test proves this

With the girls getting equal grades as the boys in math class but failing in comparison when proving it with real sat math test scores

And as the level rises more and more boys than girls which proves the top iq expert right England’s professor Lynn

Saban has made a terrible mistake of going against wisdom and logic people to support the abortion candidate against trump and his own football team supporters

And now that CURSE will be on u of ala until he is fired

If he loses to auburn this year.... patriots of Alabama will have had enough of him

What's the matter baby a girl beat your ass in grade school?

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.

Really? Ok, how about I just concede Auburn is a vastly superior school. Can we stop with the constant attempt at putdowns?

That is something constant he does on this board have to think most of his subordinates in the Navy wanted to frag him. Still condescending to this day.

If you have more A's on your truck than you got in school, you are a true Alabama fan!

Do you know the difference in the Bama "A" and the Atlanta Braves "A"? The Bama "A' has a mullet!

They will be similar with the same difference of how women at the higher levels goes with the sat math test.thst have the men winnning more and more

So is the purpose to test logic or to weed out the women voters?

If you have more A's on your truck than you got in school, you are a true Alabama fan!

Do you know the difference in the Bama "A" and the Atlanta Braves "A"? The Bama "A' has a mullet!

So did you think this affects me? LOL I'm not from Alabama and haven't been a fan since Bear Bryant. I guess you came to insult and belittle something you're pretty good at. I can imaging your kids have a low self esteem and if no kids definitely after you were finished with your subordinates in the Navy. Good job.

So did you think this affects me? LOL I'm not from Alabama and haven't been a fan since Bear Bryant. I guess you came to insult and belittle something you're pretty good at. I can imaging your kids have a low self esteem and if no kids definitely after you were finished with your subordinates in the Navy. Good job.

You know so little to think you are so smart! I left the Navy 25 years ago. I work for the Army now as a civilian contractor. My kids are very successful and my workers adore me.

You on the other hand are not worth the effort to be civil. You made a choice to be an ignorant ass and are excelling at it!

The Bama 'A' is also on 5 National Championship football trophies.

Funny, the thread is about protests at a football game. And all you have is slightly better academics at auburn. Off topic much?

Funny, the thread is about protests at a football game. And all you have is slightly better academics at auburn. Off topic much?

If you reread the thread, it was you that wandered off the plantation.

You know so little to think you are so smart! I left the Navy 25 years ago. I work for the Army now as a civilian contractor. My kids are very successful and my workers adore me.

You on the other hand are not worth the effort to be civil. You made a choice to be an ignorant ass and are excelling at it!

Oh the damage you must have done 25 years ago. See there you go with your demeaning insinuations. So I didn't say your kids may or may not be successful. Then if I'm not worth the effort then why do you bother responding? Oh to demean.

Oh the damage you must have done 25 years ago. See there you go with your demeaning insinuations. So I didn't say your kids may or may not be successful. Then if I'm not worth the effort then why do you bother responding? Oh to demean.

You said that you "imaging" them having low self-esteem. People with low self-esteem are not successful. Once agian, you simply cannot resist the constant urge to prove yourself to be an idiot.

With posts about football, Coach Saban or the right to protest? I may have wandered a little, as these threads are prone to have happen. But you have tried to rewrite the thread.

But you stick with your auburn academics. I'm having fun with our Championships. I don't recall auburn ever being the absolute best in academics. But my Crimson Tide has been the absolute best in football plenty of times.

With posts about football, Coach Saban or the right to protest? I may have wandered a little, as these threads are prone to have happen. But you have tried to rewrite the thread.

But you stick with your auburn academics. I'm having fun with our Championships. I don't recall auburn ever being the absolute best in academics. But my Crimson Tide has been the absolute best in football plenty of times.

You talked shit about Alabama being so superior academically. It really sucks when you get called on your bullshit, right?

You said that you "imaging" them having low self-esteem. People with low self-esteem are not successful. Once agian, you simply cannot resist the constant urge to prove yourself to be an idiot.

lol look in the mirror you dumb fuck

lol look in the mirror you dumb fuck

At least I can spell "imagine".

So is the purpose to test logic or to weed out the women voters?

Logic ability is the ability for voting

Forum List

Back