🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

Bottom line is educators are a total fraud

To give grades to the liberals without them knowing the course

The sat math test proves this

With the girls getting equal grades as the boys in math class but failing in comparison when proving it with real sat math test scores

And as the level rises more and more boys than girls which proves the top iq expert right England’s professor Lynn

Saban has made a terrible mistake of going against wisdom and logic people to support the abortion candidate against trump and his own football team supporters

And now that CURSE will be on u of ala until he is fired

If he loses to auburn this year.... patriots of Alabama will have had enough of him

What's the matter baby a girl beat your ass in grade school?

Understand about history and how did the man and woman relationship for thousands of years work ??

Who had the final say ?

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

From what I know about Bama, that is the only thing that could have happened!

Non-athletes only attend Alabama if they cannot get into Auburn.

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.

Really? Ok, how about I just concede Auburn is a vastly superior school. Can we stop with the constant attempt at putdowns?

That is something constant he does on this board have to think most of his subordinates in the Navy wanted to frag him. Still condescending to this day.

Yes of all services it’s the navy majority for trump but less than the other services because of more gays i

The test will be similar to the sat math test at the top level

So all the national elections will be decided by the 20% of the population that can do high level math?

Both my daughters have taken trig & calculus. Most people cannot come close to dealing with that.

No, there will not be a high level math test to vote. If you think so you are a fool.

This is the fraud about education

Girls makes just as good as boys in math glass then when they take the sat math test .. they fail in comparison to boys especially at the higher levels

Educator fraud gives grades to girls more but then when showing what one knows they fail

That is something constant he does on this board have to think most of his subordinates in the Navy wanted to frag him. Still condescending to this day.

If you have more A's on your truck than you got in school, you are a true Alabama fan!

Do you know the difference in the Bama "A" and the Atlanta Braves "A"? The Bama "A' has a mullet!

The Bama 'A' is also on 5 National Championship football trophies.

Funny, the thread is about protests at a football game. And all you have is slightly better academics at auburn. Off topic much?

If you reread the thread, it was you that wandered off the plantation.

With posts about football, Coach Saban or the right to protest? I may have wandered a little, as these threads are prone to have happen. But you have tried to rewrite the thread.

But you stick with your auburn academics. I'm having fun with our Championships. I don't recall auburn ever being the absolute best in academics. But my Crimson Tide has been the absolute best in football plenty of times.

You talked shit about Alabama being so superior academically. It really sucks when you get called on your bullshit, right?

Did I talk shit about Alabama being superior academically? Or did I talk about how things on the academic side were improving since Saban arrived?

For all the talk of your own vaunted intellectual superiority you sure misread what I said. You sure seem sensitive about it.

The test will be similar to the sat math test at the top level

So all the national elections will be decided by the 20% of the population that can do high level math?

Both my daughters have taken trig & calculus. Most people cannot come close to dealing with that.

No, there will not be a high level math test to vote. If you think so you are a fool.

The logic test will be similar but not exactly like the sat math test

They will be similar with the same difference of how women at the higher levels goes with the sat math test.thst have the men winnning more and more

So is the purpose to test logic or to weed out the women voters?

Logic ability is the ability for voting

So if more women pass than men, you are fine with that?

With the girls getting equal grades as the boys in math class but failing in comparison when proving it with real sat math test scores

And as the level rises more and more boys than girls which proves the top iq expert right England’s professor Lynn

Saban has made a terrible mistake of going against wisdom and logic people to support the abortion candidate against trump and his own football team supporters

If he loses to auburn this year.... patriots of Alabama will have had enough of him

Understand about history and how did the man and woman relationship for thousands of years work ??

Who had the final say ?

If we were still a hunter/gatherer society or an agrarian society without the benefit of mechanization, then how things worked for thousands of years might matter.

We aren't. It doesn't. Other than physical strength (mainly in the upper body), men have no special qualifications for being in charge.

It today's USA, the voters have the final say. And without a constitutional amendment, who gets to vote will remain as it is now. You cannot create an unconstitutional law by executive order.

If you have more A's on your truck than you got in school, you are a true Alabama fan!

Do you know the difference in the Bama "A" and the Atlanta Braves "A"? The Bama "A' has a mullet!

The Bama 'A' is also on 5 National Championship football trophies.

Funny, the thread is about protests at a football game. And all you have is slightly better academics at auburn. Off topic much?

If you reread the thread, it was you that wandered off the plantation.

With posts about football, Coach Saban or the right to protest? I may have wandered a little, as these threads are prone to have happen. But you have tried to rewrite the thread.

But you stick with your auburn academics. I'm having fun with our Championships. I don't recall auburn ever being the absolute best in academics. But my Crimson Tide has been the absolute best in football plenty of times.

You talked shit about Alabama being so superior academically. It really sucks when you get called on your bullshit, right?

Did I talk shit about Alabama being superior academically? Or did I talk about how things on the academic side were improving since Saban arrived?

For all the talk of your own vaunted intellectual superiority you sure misread what I said. You sure seem sensitive about it.

Typical Bama grad. All mouth, and no brain. You can't even remember what you posted after rereading it!

I'm done here. Wrestling with a pig...

You obviously don't. Saban has rescued Bama from mediocrity. His winning teams bring in tens of millions in profits for the UA.

During Saban's time as head coach, the student body has gone from mostly in-state to mostly out of state students, which means they pay more tuition. The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down. His assistant coaches are much sought after to fill head coaching positions elsewhere.

Let me know when you hear any actual news about Coach Saban being fired. Your delusions don't count.

You stated: "The GPA of incoming freshmen is up. The graduation rates are up. The number of players on academic probation is down".

Enrollment is up. And the out-of-state student enrollment is up. That means more tuition money.

Then we must have some amazingly intelligent athletes. from: The University of Alabama
"At 38,103 students, UA’s enrollment surpassed 38,000 for the third consecutive year, boosted by a 10% in-state increase. In addition, 40% graduated in the top 10% of their high school graduating class (a UA record); 38% have a high school grade-point average of 4.0 or higher, with the average grade-point average being 3.77 (both are UA records); and approximately 40% have an ACT score of 30 or more for the third consecutive year.

The 2019 freshman class includes 256 National Merit Scholars, the largest in UA history. Last year, UA ranked second nationally among public universities with 187 among the freshman class. Currently, UA has more than 700 National Merit Scholars enrolled."

The average ACT score at Alabama is a 27 which also happens to be the minimum score for admission to Auburn. That means about half the students at Alabama could not get into Auburn. I rest my case.
Yet they can’t decide if they’re Tigers or War Eagles. Sad!

Isn’t Auburn an agricultural and mechanical college?

You cant get a agricultural degree anymore you mold skull.
Well, you can’t.

I enjoyed my years living in Tuscaloosa. Great little town. And the original Dreamland.

Original Dreamland?? You were in T-town!
Yup. 1980s. I was driving on HWY 82 past the hospital, coming from Northport, when the radio broke in with news that Bear Bryant had just died.

That was a dark day. My hot water heater had just given up the ghost and I was mopping the hot water up until my landlord could get there. My friend came in and told me Bear had died. I dropped the mop and we went to get drunk in Virginia Beach and some dive bar. (The Rusty Nail?)
Everyone in Tuscaloosa looked like their closest family member died. A week later they renamed a major street Bear Bryant Blvd.

Yet they can’t decide if they’re Tigers or War Eagles. Sad!

Isn’t Auburn an agricultural and mechanical college?

You cant get a agricultural degree anymore you mold skull.
Well, you can’t.

You wasted precious oil for that post?

Who had the final say ?

If we were still a hunter/gatherer society or an agrarian society without the benefit of mechanization, then how things worked for thousands of years might matter.

We aren't. It doesn't. Other than physical strength (mainly in the upper body), men have no special qualifications for being in charge.

It today's USA, the voters have the final say. And without a constitutional amendment, who gets to vote will remain as it is now.
You cannot create an unconstitutional law by executive order.

Wrong

Men and women has not changed that’s the part we must understand and all of history has cycles that is the same no matter what new inventions we invent

Fact is when we bring the unwise to make decisions dark ages comes back

Who had the final say ?

It today's USA, the voters have the final say. And without a constitutional amendment, who gets to vote will remain as it is now. You cannot create an unconstitutional law by executive order.

Yes you can

Andrew Jackson created a law against congress and the courts

Jackson actions against congress and the courts helped America win the world wars later

Who had the final say ?

It today's USA, the voters have the final say. And without a constitutional amendment, who gets to vote will remain as it is now.

Wrong

Men and women has not changed that’s the part we must understand and all of history has cycles that is the same no matter what new inventions we invent

No, not wrong.

Right in the claim that it will take a constitutional amendment to change who votes.

And right in that we no longer subjugate women.

But it is good to see that you are more about removing the vote from women than about any logical voting. Just another INCEL.

Who had the final say ?

Yes you can

Jackson actions against congress and the courts helped America win the world wars later

Nothing Jackson did helped the US win World Wars. He was pro-slavery and what he did to the native Americans was unforgivable.

Who had the final say ?

Wrong

No, not wrong.

Right in the claim that it will take a constitutional amendment to change who votes.

But it is good to see that you are more about removing the vote from women than about any logical voting. Just another INCEL.

The law is indeed wrote in with the people getting equal arms as the govt

That law was wrote in when we see that the govt is not writing in the correct laws

Who had the final say ?

Wrong

No, not wrong.

That law was wrote in when we see that the govt is not writing in the correct laws

It was actually a constitutional amendment. And it will take another constitutional amendment to change it.

Who had the final say ?

Wrong

No, not wrong.

It was actually a constitutional amendment. And it will take another constitutional amendment to change it.

Wrong that can be changed because of giving the power to people to decide if it’s a crooked govt or not

That was the purpose of giving equal weapons to the people

If it’s the majority of the men with the guns

Would win over the majority of women with gender guns

Again that’s the whole purpose is to stop crooked paper laws

Who had the final say ?

Wrong

No, not wrong.

Wrong

Does not take any more laws to change it

The guns are with the people

Who had the final say ?

Yes you can

Nothing Jackson did helped the US win World Wars. He was pro-slavery and what he did to the native Americans was unforgivable.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Jackson separated and then controlled the unwise Indians because they would slow down progress

And in doing that America would have lost the world wars

Forum List

Back