Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Administration Warns Shutdown Could Last Into January
WSJ

"...Pressure on Mr. Trump mounted on Sunday as some Republican lawmakers derided the shutdown as political theater.

“This is a made up fight so the president can look like he’s fighting,” Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn) said on CNN,
adding that “this is something that is unnecessary, it’s a spectacle and candidly its juvenile.”..."

`

Like we really care what a Benedict Arnold thinks.

I's more than Corker and it's Obviously TRUE (You Moron).
He ain't getting 9 Democratic Senators.

This is a show by Trump of his "conviction".... before the real convictions.
Same with the outgoing GOP Congressional Right Wingers.
They just want to be on record as having "stood on Principle", because they KNOW on Jan-3 they Lose.
So it's easy to "make a stand" for their far right constituents Instead of just not letting it happen or ending it sooner than Jan-3.

Like all Trumpies, you're STUPID.

`

Last edited:
When will you come to terms that Trump is the head of one of the 3 branches of gov't........with VETO POWER.....
I already have, dummy. Pay attention...we're literally all making fun of him for his veto threat. Damn son, maybe take a break.

Why do think that what you think matters? Why do you think that what France thinks matters? Trump started to step back and the people rose up and stopped him.

The "people" being Rush Limabugh and Ann Coulter! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

You need a little brush up. Tell me, how much is in the GoFundMeAccount for the Wall?
About 99.9999% short. :laugh2:

Sure it can. The House can pass anything they want.

The funding for the wall was already passed. It's in the hands of the Senate now. The Democrats can't take over and say "we want that bill back to vote on it again!"

No, but they can pass a new bill. That old one doesn’t stop the powers of the new House. In fact dotard and his following of willing fart sniffers can expect a lot of new bills coming at them. A tsunami of new bills. Right along with a tsunami of subpoenas for the dotard crime syndicate.

They can pass anything they like. It won't replace the Republican bill already passed. The Senate would just laugh at them.
A new Congress can require a totally new bill or kill the legislation if it is not signed into law

Only if it goes back to them after it passes the Senate. If it's stuck in the Senate, they have no ability to do anything.
Agree

The wall is DOA

The "people" being Rush Limabugh and Ann Coulter! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

You need a little brush up. Tell me, how much is in the GoFundMeAccount for the Wall?

It is 1.5% to it's goal.

Besides, if the gofundme was actually going to pay for the wall, there would be no need for a shutdown.

But as we are told, a fool and their money is soon parted.

Sure, you're just SO much brighter and smarter than anyone else. Translate your 1.5 to actual dollars and donors. ;)

15 million bucks..250,000 or so people...roughly .01% of the country.

Thank you. My point is made.
XXXXXXX edited-meister

What point? That there is no great support for private wall funding? No shit.

Sure it can. The House can pass anything they want.

The funding for the wall was already passed. It's in the hands of the Senate now. The Democrats can't take over and say "we want that bill back to vote on it again!"

No, but they can pass a new bill. That old one doesn’t stop the powers of the new House. In fact dotard and his following of willing fart sniffers can expect a lot of new bills coming at them. A tsunami of new bills. Right along with a tsunami of subpoenas for the dotard crime syndicate.

They can pass anything they like. It won't replace the Republican bill already passed. The Senate would just laugh at them.
A new Congress can require a totally new bill or kill the legislation if it is not signed into law
Can over ride morons veto too
Won’t get that far

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.
Since “shutdowns”only affect the Park Service, they are no more than kabuki theatre, yes they are a sign of weakness. Now if they really sent everyone home, that would be operating in strength. Note: I realize, for ptactical reasons this cannot apply to the military services actively operating overseas.

If I were a government employee I would be hoping for a three month shutdown. Three months paid vacation. I never had that before in my life unless you consider unemployment a vacation.

Could you go three months without a paycheck? Of course not.

Sure I could. Why not?

Liar.

And I wish Trump would get his thumb out of his ass and show some leadership.
President Trump is acting, leading...

The only action the Democrats are taking is obstruction, opposition of what is in the greater good for all in favor of what they deem best for the party.

Shuttering the govt is not an act of leadership. It's a crass political move used to create leverage where none previously existed.

There is no blaming Dems. Senate Republicans don't want this wall either.
It's his only option to stand against those facilitating the invasion of our country and the violating of our laws.

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Since “shutdowns”only affect the Park Service, they are no more than kabuki theatre, yes they are a sign of weakness. Now if they really sent everyone home, that would be operating in strength. Note: I realize, for ptactical reasons this cannot apply to the military services actively operating overseas.

If I were a government employee I would be hoping for a three month shutdown. Three months paid vacation. I never had that before in my life unless you consider unemployment a vacation.

Sure I could. Why not?

Liar.
Who’s the illegal in your family?

45 cannot find the votes. Democrats do not and will not fund a Wall that will never work.

I do however have a question to all of you Dumber Than Dirt, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Followers. 45 promised Mexico would pay for the Wall. So why do we need a shut down in the first fucking place?

Because the Democrats won't approve of the 5.8 billion Trump wants. That's why the government is shutting down.

You meam the Dems aren't going out of their way to bail Trump out for his promises that he couldn't even get Republican support for over the last two years.

It didn't matter if he had all the Republican Senators on board. He needed 60 votes like he does today. The only way around that is for McConnell to change the rules so it only needs a simple majority, and that's dangerous because the same would apply if the Democrats win leadership of the Senate again. However I knew that wasn't going to happen otherwise the Congress would have passed a 30 billion dollar budget for the wall and have the Senate rules changed.

You're missing the point. Trump's own majority doesn't back the wall. There's more than 1/3 of Republicans in the Senate that will never vote for it. That's not the Dems fault. So Trump needs nearly 30 Dems then to vote for funding. That will never happen.

The wall is dead. It always has been.

Trump Administration Warns Shutdown Could Last Into January
WSJ

"...Pressure on Mr. Trump mounted on Sunday as some Republican lawmakers derided the shutdown as political theater.

“This is a made up fight so the president can look like he’s fighting,” Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn) said on CNN,
adding that “this is something that is unnecessary, it’s a spectacle and candidly its juvenile.”..."

`

You should. You need his vote, dope.

45 cannot find the votes. Democrats do not and will not fund a Wall that will never work.

I do however have a question to all of you Dumber Than Dirt, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Followers. 45 promised Mexico would pay for the Wall. So why do we need a shut down in the first fucking place?

Because the Democrats won't approve of the 5.8 billion Trump wants. That's why the government is shutting down.

You meam the Dems aren't going out of their way to bail Trump out for his promises that he couldn't even get Republican support for over the last two years.

It didn't matter if he had all the Republican Senators on board. He needed 60 votes like he does today. The only way around that is for McConnell to change the rules so it only needs a simple majority, and that's dangerous because the same would apply if the Democrats win leadership of the Senate again. However I knew that wasn't going to happen otherwise the Congress would have passed a 30 billion dollar budget for the wall and have the Senate rules changed.

You're missing the point. Trump's own majority doesn't back the wall. There's more than 1/3 of Republicans in the Senate that will never vote for it. That's not the Dems fault. So Trump needs nearly 30 Dems then to vote for funding. That will never happen.

Trump has no majority as both the Rs and Ds have sold out America.

And I wish Trump would get his thumb out of his ass and show some leadership.
President Trump is acting, leading...

The only action the Democrats are taking is obstruction, opposition of what is in the greater good for all in favor of what they deem best for the party.

Shuttering the govt is not an act of leadership. It's a crass political move used to create leverage where none previously existed.

There is no blaming Dems. Senate Republicans don't want this wall either.
It's his only option to stand against those facilitating the invasion of our country and the violating of our laws.

There is no invasion, dope. Trump has never had the votes for a wall.

Sure I could. Why not?

Liar.
Do you have something to say?

Sure I could. Why not?

Liar.
It’s pretty obvious based on your avatar that either you love illegals taking jobs away from minorities or you are an illegal.
You’re stuck in your unfair justice mode.

We could build the wall, but I am making a wild guess that Mexicans may be able to figure out how to work shovels and ladders, or worse yet, obtain visas....

Not for a wall anyway. We recognize this. So why then is a shutdown somehow a solution for Trump?

Not for a wall anyway. We recognize this. So why then is a shutdown somehow a solution for Trump?
I voted for a wall and if I don’t get it I don’t mind shutting down my tax dollars sustaining illegals.

Sure I could. Why not?

Liar.
It’s pretty obvious based on your avatar that either you love illegals taking jobs away from minorities or you are an illegal.
You’re stuck in your unfair justice mode.

My avatar has nothing to do with your dopey assessment or this issue.
Do you have a comment on anything useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back