Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can pass anything they like. It won't replace the Republican bill already passed. The Senate would just laugh at them.
A new Congress can require a totally new bill or kill the legislation if it is not signed into law

Only if it goes back to them after it passes the Senate. If it's stuck in the Senate, they have no ability to do anything.
Agree

The wall is DOA

If that's the case, then the government stays shutdown until 2020.

It is Trumps responsibility to run the government
Let him do it without employees

He'll do fine. Most of the government is working anyway. So Trump could hold off indefinitely.

It’s pretty obvious based on your avatar that either you love illegals taking jobs away from minorities or you are an illegal.
You’re stuck in your unfair justice mode.

My avatar has nothing to do with your dopey assessment or this issue.
Do you have a comment on anything useful?
I called out your illegal butt and you full well know it.

So nothing useful?

Give us your assessment of how this shutdown will change the support for the wall in the Senate.
How stupid are you?
Not one R wants a wall because their contributors love cheap labor.
If you don’t want a wall, you never will.
If you want a wall, you always will.
Why are you so concerned about a shutdown when everyone affected by it eventually gets paid anyway?
It shows how little you know about how the government lies to you every day.
Walls are a solution for the simple minded

No, the simple minded are those who repeat whatever they're told by the MSM without even checking out what they said first.

When the government shut down when HW was Prez with a Dem Congress, the "US" media blamed HW. When the government shut down under Slick with a GOP Congress, the "US" media blamed the GOP Congress. Somehow, blaming Democrats is not allowed in the "US" media.

The cost of the wall is so small compared to all the waste and fraud under W and QUEER-O, this hardly looks like it will stick,.

However, Dems see "voters" in 7 out of 10 non-whites crossing into our borders, and that is ALL the Dems care about now....

When the government shut down when HW was Prez with a Dem Congress, the "US" media blamed HW. When the government shut down under Slick with a GOP Congress, the "US" media blamed the GOP Congress. Somehow, blaming Democrats is not allowed in the "US" media.

The cost of the wall is so small compared to all the waste and fraud under W and QUEER-O, this hardly looks like it will stick,.

However, Dems see "voters" in 7 out of 10 non-whites crossing into our borders, and that is ALL the Dems care about now....

The other side of that coin is that if the Dems give Trump the money, their constituents will really look down on that, and the same thing if Trump gives in since that was the primary reason he was elected.

Trump advantage, because Trump is not a career politician. He doesn't care so much about reelection, he doesn't care about any library, he doesn't care about his political footprint in history. He only came there because he thought he could straighten out the country.

The Democrats are sweating bullets more than Trump because those government workers likely vote Democrat. They can blame Trump all they want, but if you work for government, it's likely you understand what's really going on.

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.

This is the republican party we're talking about. For a conservative, its *always* someone else's fault.

This republicans call 'personal accountability'.

Walls are a solution for the simple minded
Obama-wall.jpg

Snowflakes believe throwing a tantrum like a child so they can continue to misbehave equals 'strength' but standing up to do the right thing is a sign of 'weakness'.

:p

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

This is the republican party we're talking about. For a conservative, its *always* someone else's fault.

Democrats are holding the country hostage, choosing to spend tens of billions funding illegal immigration (called 'foreign aid') but will not come up with $5 billion to ensure our sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect Americans.

It’s pretty obvious based on your avatar that either you love illegals taking jobs away from minorities or you are an illegal.

So nothing useful?

Give us your assessment of how this shutdown will change the support for the wall in the Senate.
How stupid are you?
Not one R wants a wall because their contributors love cheap labor.
If you don’t want a wall, you never will.
If you want a wall, you always will.
Why are you so concerned about a shutdown when everyone affected by it eventually gets paid anyway?
It shows how little you know about how the government lies to you every day.

Great. So you agree the wall is dead.
How does a shutdown change that? It doesnt. So, like you said, it's really just a tantrum because you didn't get your wall.

Not leadership but losery.
Where did I post the Wall is dead?
The government can stay shutdown.

So nothing useful?

Blah, blah, blah...your illegalness is all that’s important to you.

I've given you multiple opportunities to engage and you've opted for trolling instead.

Loser.
Your brain is incapable of dealing with dissenting ideas.
Now go back to the country you came from instead of living off my taxes.

A new Congress can require a totally new bill or kill the legislation if it is not signed into law

Only if it goes back to them after it passes the Senate. If it's stuck in the Senate, they have no ability to do anything.
Agree

The wall is DOA

He'll do fine. Most of the government is working anyway. So Trump could hold off indefinitely.
Not only does the Emperor have no clothes...

He has no employees

Democrats are holding the country hostage, choosing to spend tens of billions funding illegal immigration (called 'foreign aid') but will not come up with $5 billion to ensure our sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect Americans.
It is Trump who sent the foreign aid

Democrats have no voice

Agree

The wall is DOA

He has no employees

What are you talking about? He has plenty of employees to make the government function properly. We don't need half of those worthless workers in the first place. If Trump carries this out for months, watch how nobody will notice.

Agree

The wall is DOA

He has no employees

What are you talking about? He has plenty of employees to make the government function properly. We don't need half of those worthless workers in the first place. If Trump carries this out for months, watch how nobody will notice.
No he doesn’t
He sent them home

Because the Democrats won't approve of the 5.8 billion Trump wants. That's why the government is shutting down.

You meam the Dems aren't going out of their way to bail Trump out for his promises that he couldn't even get Republican support for over the last two years.

It didn't matter if he had all the Republican Senators on board. He needed 60 votes like he does today. The only way around that is for McConnell to change the rules so it only needs a simple majority, and that's dangerous because the same would apply if the Democrats win leadership of the Senate again. However I knew that wasn't going to happen otherwise the Congress would have passed a 30 billion dollar budget for the wall and have the Senate rules changed.

You're missing the point. Trump's own majority doesn't back the wall. There's more than 1/3 of Republicans in the Senate that will never vote for it. That's not the Dems fault. So Trump needs nearly 30 Dems then to vote for funding. That will never happen.

The wall is dead. It always has been.
Trump has no majority as both the Rs and Ds have sold out America.
Actually, both Dems and Republicans think Trump is an asshole
The establishment doesn't like him..........

shocked-face.jpg

The world's greatest negotiator .... negotiating a government shutdown....

pbox.php

14ndylk.gif
Yawn..........Better luck negotiating with a tree than those 2 retards................

You negotiate with brass knuckles with those people........who have no intention of anything other than Open Borders......be glad you are dealing with Trump........Because someone like me would raid the living hell out of businesses......until you cry so much that you would run out of tears.

Would be perfectly legal via the law...........and when your illegal voter base is thrown out by the millions you would be forced to go to the table.

But that is just me.
LOLOL

Face it. You’d suck his dick no matter what he did. If he could have struck a deal, you’d suck it... he couldn’t negotiate a deal and you suck it anyway.

:suck:

pbox.php

14ndylk.gif
Yawn..........Better luck negotiating with a tree than those 2 retards................

You negotiate with brass knuckles with those people........who have no intention of anything other than Open Borders......be glad you are dealing with Trump........Because someone like me would raid the living hell out of businesses......until you cry so much that you would run out of tears.

Would be perfectly legal via the law...........and when your illegal voter base is thrown out by the millions you would be forced to go to the table.

But that is just me.
LOLOL

Face it. You’d suck his dick no matter what he did. If he could have struck a deal, you’d suck it... he couldn’t negotiate a deal and you suck it anyway.

Oh.....it's Mr. Mueller..........have you found that Russia Russia Russia smoking gun yet..........LOL

Oh.........the gov't is shut down..........give me a minute and I'll try to get a whole one tear to cry over it.

Anyone got an onion..........
:CryingCow:

pbox.php

14ndylk.gif

But that is just me.
LOLOL

Oh.....it's Mr. Mueller..........have you found that Russia Russia Russia smoking gun yet..........LOL

Oh.........the gov't is shut down..........give me a minute and I'll try to get a whole one tear to cry over it.

Anyone got an onion..........
:CryingCow:
Mueller’s doing just fine. 33 indictments or guilty pleas so far. And he’s not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back