Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world's greatest negotiator .... negotiating a government shutdown....

pbox.php

14ndylk.gif
Yawn..........Better luck negotiating with a tree than those 2 retards................

You negotiate with brass knuckles with those people........who have no intention of anything other than Open Borders......be glad you are dealing with Trump........Because someone like me would raid the living hell out of businesses......until you cry so much that you would run out of tears.

Would be perfectly legal via the law...........and when your illegal voter base is thrown out by the millions you would be forced to go to the table.

But that is just me.
LOLOL

Face it. You’d suck his dick no matter what he did. If he could have struck a deal, you’d suck it... he couldn’t negotiate a deal and you suck it anyway.

:suck:
Oh.....it's Mr. Mueller..........have you found that Russia Russia Russia smoking gun yet..........LOL

Oh.........the gov't is shut down..........give me a minute and I'll try to get a whole one tear to cry over it.

Anyone got an onion..........
:CryingCow:
Mueller’s doing just fine. 33 indictments or guilty pleas so far. And he’s not done yet.
Is he on a plane to Russia to serve the warrants..........I'd like to see that.......LOL

Agree

The wall is DOA

If that's the case, then the government stays shutdown until 2020.

It is Trumps responsibility to run the government
Let him do it without employees

He'll do fine. Most of the government is working anyway. So Trump could hold off indefinitely.
Not only does the Emperor have no clothes...

He has no employees

What are you talking about? He has plenty of employees to make the government function properly. We don't need half of those worthless workers in the first place. If Trump carries this out for months, watch how nobody will notice.

You truly are a fool. That half of government workers fools like you want to fire support dozens of businesses and hundreds of employees within walking distance of their office. Maybe had you finished high school - clearly you haven't - you might have taken a microeconomics course, and maybe would have passed it (with a tutor).

45 cannot find the votes. Democrats do not and will not fund a Wall that will never work.

I do however have a question to all of you Dumber Than Dirt, Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping GroppenFuhrer Followers. 45 promised Mexico would pay for the Wall. So why do we need a shut down in the first fucking place?

Because the Democrats won't approve of the 5.8 billion Trump wants. That's why the government is shutting down.

You meam the Dems aren't going out of their way to bail Trump out for his promises that he couldn't even get Republican support for over the last two years.

It didn't matter if he had all the Republican Senators on board. He needed 60 votes like he does today. The only way around that is for McConnell to change the rules so it only needs a simple majority, and that's dangerous because the same would apply if the Democrats win leadership of the Senate again. However I knew that wasn't going to happen otherwise the Congress would have passed a 30 billion dollar budget for the wall and have the Senate rules changed.

You're missing the point. Trump's own majority doesn't back the wall. There's more than 1/3 of Republicans in the Senate that will never vote for it. That's not the Dems fault. So Trump needs nearly 30 Dems then to vote for funding. That will never happen.

The wall is dead. It always has been.

So where can I purchase a crystal ball as accurate as yours?

Any Republican voting against the wall is putting their reelection chances in serious jeopardy.

You don't need a crysyal ball. You only need to pay attention.

If there were Republican votes to be had, this would have been done already.

And I wish Trump would get his thumb out of his ass and show some leadership.
President Trump is acting, leading...

The only action the Democrats are taking is obstruction, opposition of what is in the greater good for all in favor of what they deem best for the party.

Shuttering the govt is not an act of leadership. It's a crass political move used to create leverage where none previously existed.

There is no blaming Dems. Senate Republicans don't want this wall either.
It's his only option to stand against those facilitating the invasion of our country and the violating of our laws.

There is no invasion, dope. Trump has never had the votes for a wall.
20+ MILLION illegals in the US...
1500 illegals per week
4,000 illegals physically pushing past police and the military, attempting to tear down barricades, and climbing over border walls to illegally enter the US....

And your dumbass says that's not an 'invasion' just because Trump says it is...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA... :p
Utter nonsense.

Because the Democrats won't approve of the 5.8 billion Trump wants. That's why the government is shutting down.

You meam the Dems aren't going out of their way to bail Trump out for his promises that he couldn't even get Republican support for over the last two years.

It didn't matter if he had all the Republican Senators on board. He needed 60 votes like he does today. The only way around that is for McConnell to change the rules so it only needs a simple majority, and that's dangerous because the same would apply if the Democrats win leadership of the Senate again. However I knew that wasn't going to happen otherwise the Congress would have passed a 30 billion dollar budget for the wall and have the Senate rules changed.

You're missing the point. Trump's own majority doesn't back the wall. There's more than 1/3 of Republicans in the Senate that will never vote for it. That's not the Dems fault. So Trump needs nearly 30 Dems then to vote for funding. That will never happen.

Any Republican voting against the wall is putting their reelection chances in serious jeopardy.

No, because if each and every Republican voted for it, there would still not be enough to reach 60.

My avatar has nothing to do with your dopey assessment or this issue.
Do you have a comment on anything useful?
I called out your illegal butt and you full well know it.

So nothing useful?

Give us your assessment of how this shutdown will change the support for the wall in the Senate.
Blah, blah, blah...your illegalness is all that’s important to you.

I've given you multiple opportunities to engage and you've opted for trolling instead.

Loser.
Your brain is incapable of dealing with dissenting ideas.
Now go back to the country you came from instead of living off my taxes.

Nice talk, loser.

No, because if each and every Republican voted for it, there would still not be enough to reach 60.
Derp......
I just explained it to you, dope.

You ignored it and ran right back to "60 votes".

Teabaggers don’t need 60. They can nuke filibusters on legislation and then vote on it. They don’t because it would fail anyway, even with a simple majority.

I called out your illegal butt and you full well know it.

So nothing useful?

Give us your assessment of how this shutdown will change the support for the wall in the Senate.
Blah, blah, blah...your illegalness is all that’s important to you.

I've given you multiple opportunities to engage and you've opted for trolling instead.

Loser.
Your brain is incapable of dealing with dissenting ideas.
Now go back to the country you came from instead of living off my taxes.

Nice talk, loser.
Elaborate, Illegal.

Teabaggers don’t need 60. They can nuke filibusters on legislation and then vote on it. They don’t because it would fail anyway, even with a simple majority.

No, they won't because that may come back to bite them in the future if Democrats ever regain leadership of the Senate again.

Derp......
I just explained it to you, dope.

You ignored it and ran right back to "60 votes".

You didn't explain squat because you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, they won't because that may come back to bite them in the future if Democrats ever regain leadership of the Senate again.
If that were the case, they wouldn’t have nukes filibusters on SC justices.

The fact of the matter is they can’t get 50 votes in the Senate.

Right, the Republicans changed the rules for the SC.

Republicans Are Thanking Harry Reid After Kennedy Retirement

Right, the Republicans changed the rules for the SC.

Republicans Are Thanking Harry Reid After Kennedy Retirement
Dumbfuck, that’s what I said. Clearly, they’re not worried about killing filibusters coming back to haunt them.

The world's greatest negotiator .... negotiating a government shutdown....

pbox.php

14ndylk.gif
Yawn..........Better luck negotiating with a tree than those 2 retards................

You negotiate with brass knuckles with those people........who have no intention of anything other than Open Borders......be glad you are dealing with Trump........Because someone like me would raid the living hell out of businesses......until you cry so much that you would run out of tears.

Would be perfectly legal via the law...........and when your illegal voter base is thrown out by the millions you would be forced to go to the table.

But that is just me.
LOLOL

Face it. You’d suck his dick no matter what he did. If he could have struck a deal, you’d suck it... he couldn’t negotiate a deal and you suck it anyway.

:suck:
Oh.....it's Mr. Mueller..........have you found that Russia Russia Russia smoking gun yet..........LOL

Oh.........the gov't is shut down..........give me a minute and I'll try to get a whole one tear to cry over it.

Anyone got an onion..........
:CryingCow:
Mueller’s doing just fine. 33 indictments or guilty pleas so far. And he’s not done yet.
He hasn’t even started yet

That is why we needed the worlds greatest Dealmaker to be President. Someone who knew how to cut through Washington gridlock

Surely a Dealmaker of the skills of Trump could find a way to get nine Democratic votes

That is why we needed the worlds greatest Dealmaker to be President. Someone who knew how to cut through Washington gridlock

Surely a Dealmaker of the skills of Trump could find a way to get nine Democratic votes

Not when it's a life or death situation for the Democrats he can't; nobody can.

It's like when the Palestinians say the only path to peace is to kill all the Jews. So where is the half-way point, allow them to kill half of the Jews?

You can only reason with reasonable people which the anti-white party is not. They are going to fight to the death to turn this country into a Socialist nation and eventually Communism and nobody is going to stand in their way.

It's like when the Palestinians say the only path to peace is to kill all the Jews. So where is the half-way point, allow them to kill half of the Jews?

You can only reason with reasonable people which the anti-white party is not. They are going to fight to the death to turn this country into a Socialist nation and eventually Communism and nobody is going to stand in their way.

Life or death now?

We are talking about a stupid wall. Walls that have been built for over 30 years. Want to talk wall funding? Throw in some DACA, throw in immigration reform, institute ways to stop people who overstay their visa

A great Dealmaker like our President should be able to do it in his sleep

Life or death now?

We are talking about a stupid wall. Walls that have been built for over 30 years. Want to talk wall funding? Throw in some DACA, throw in immigration reform, institute ways to stop people who overstay their visa

You could throw all of that in and the kitchen sink, but the Democrats won't budge. They know how devastating a wall would be to their plot.

Their plan is to get as many people of color into this country as they can. They will not compromise in exchange of anything that will stop this goal.

Life or death now?

You could throw all of that in and the kitchen sink, but the Democrats won't budge. They know how devastating a wall would be to their plot.

Their plan is to get as many people of color into this country as they can. They will not compromise in exchange of anything that will stop this goal.

Honestly, I could see if the President was just a community organizer

But this is the smartest president we have ever had. A man who is recognized around the world for his ability to broker a deal. He had both Schumer and Pelosi in the White House and all he could manage was petty insults and threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back