Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

I was at an airline lounge in a major city with news came up. There were people from all over the world. They all were on one page, Trump is crazy and the US is going the wrong direction.
Ashamed and disgusted by this fools actions, day after he's dismantling this country to please the 25% fools that oted for him? He's hurting them the most, as some rich follks who voted against him say...the poor just love empty promises. Enjoy your trump I guarantee you the whole world is laughing at you.

Just empty the lounge ashtrays and trash bags and keep working.

You have been warned about eyeballing the customers.

ACLU are still at it: "Black and brown people are more likely to live near coal plants, and have higher asthma rates than white Americans do."

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.
what is the plan to stop the earth from warming? got anything? If you got nothing, then that is the reason.

The Earth has been warming and cooling for 4.5 Billion years......it is a pretty established plan. What in God's name is your fucking point?

Win is a relative term, many feel the opposite about his actions with this Paris deal. Since we can't officially withdraw until 2020, It will make for an interesting campaign season.
Why do you think we have to wait four years to pull out of something that was never approved?
Because our president and leader made a promise through this accord. Just as Trump aims to make some bilateral trade agreements with other countries, it would be outright irresponsible for new leadership that may come into power in 2020 to not honor his agreements... It weakens trust and the value that our government has when making agreements with foreign powers. Do you really not see that?

Too bad. If other countries don't realize that we can do that with our electoral system, then they shouldn't be making deals with us in the first place. When we change leadership, we do so to change policies as well as the leadership. Trump did a great thing today, and I hope he continues doing greater things in the future. We'll run our country our way because that's why we vote in the first place.
That's a dangerous precedent you're setting. I don't wanna hear you bitching in 5 years when the New Democratic president rolls back on Trumps agreements. I'll still be voicing my opposition to it if they do so in the same way Trump is going about it. There is an art to diplomacy that Trump needs serious lessons in.

What diplomacy? He has every right to do what he did. Just because the Commie before him wanted other countries to tell us how to run ours, doesn't mean he has to agree with it because of DumBama. We don't owe anybody anything---get it?

Trump sends a message to the world

While the rest of the world is willing to sacrifice for the good of the planet......America says...Fuck you, every man for himself!

So you admit that the US doesn't benefit economically from this treaty.

That is the way ecology works

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

Then why are all the douche bags who support the treaty acting like we're missing out on something by rejecting it?
We are missing out on being respected by the rest of the world
I would rather have cash in my hand than the "respect" of European globalist douche bags.

That money will do you a lot of good... when your grand kids are in the hospital and you are helping pay for their medical bills for COPD.

one way to keep up with 190 different countries is to leave the room.

smart huh.

While the rest of the world is willing to sacrifice for the good of the planet......America says...Fuck you, every man for himself!

It is cheaper to dump your shit into the rivers and air. You just don't do it because it is damaging in the long run

So who is talking about dumping shit anywhere besides liberals?

The Climate accord is a fucking joke...
It would kill small business.

President Trump has always stuck by his core promise to the American people. Jobs,jobs,jobs! He said it during his trip to the Middle Eadt and he said it today. God bless him!

I was at an airline lounge in a major city with news came up. There were people from all over the world. They all were on one page, Trump is crazy and the US is going the wrong direction.
Ashamed and disgusted by this fools actions, day after he's dismantling this country to please the 25% fools that oted for him? He's hurting them the most, as some rich follks who voted against him say...the poor just love empty promises. Enjoy your trump I guarantee you the whole world is laughing at you.

Just empty the lounge ashtrays and trash bags and keep working.

You have been warned about eyeballing the customers.
He is not president of the world. Fuck them.

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
Uh, have you heard Pittsburgh's reply? They practically told Trump to fuck off and they overwhelming voted for HILLARY!!!

President Trump has always stuck by his core promise to the American people. Jobs,jobs,jobs! He said it during his trip to the Middle Eadt and he said it today. God bless him!
Question? Uh, what jobs, fool? You people are so stupid.

So who is talking about dumping shit anywhere besides liberals?
can't wait to the Cuyahoga River catches fire again huh moe moe?

Trump defined what his “America First” agenda means with a strong rebuke of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change Thursday, which the president said would have negatively impacted American workers.

Trump Pulls Out of Climate Accord: ‘I Was Elected To Represent Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leftist rejects are probably bouncing off the walls, GOOD! Imagine that working for the people and not Paris.
That doesn't mean it is all over, they aren't done and will probably pull something without a doubt.
Uh, have you heard Pittsburgh's reply? They practically told Trump to fuck off and they overwhelming voted for HILLARY!!!

The lib mayor.

Will he tell you what a financial mess democrat Pittsburgh and Allegheny County are.

Heavy taxation

Keeps the surrounding counties flourishing

population exodus

Every foreign leader attacking Pres Trump over Paris -further proves the deal was one sided and better for foreigners than US
No.....it proves the rest of the countries are willing to sacrifice for the good of the planet and the U.S. Only cares about itself

It does? Then why are we spending 42 billion in foreign aid this year that we don't have? What other country does this besides the US?

Today, the U.S. manages foreign assistance programs in more than 100 countries around the world through the efforts of over 20 different U.S. government agencies. These investments further America's foreign policy interests on issues ranging from expanding free markets, combating extremism, ensuring stable democracies, and addressing the root causes of poverty, while simultaneously fostering global good will.

ForeignAssistance.gov

Forum List

Back