Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

Fuck Cheetolini, the rest of the world will progress without his orangeness.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/california-today-paris-accord-reaction.html

“There are more #cleanenergy jobs in California than there are coal mining jobs in entire nation. And it will stay that way.”

— Kevin de León, Democratic leader of the State Senate, on Twitter

Fuck Cheetolini, the rest of the world will progress without his orangeness.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/california-today-paris-accord-reaction.html

“There are more #cleanenergy jobs in California than there are coal mining jobs in entire nation. And it will stay that way.”

— Kevin de León, Democratic leader of the State Senate, on Twitter

Not if we stop subsidies them they are not

Stop "subsidizing" who?

California is a donor state.
A donor state? Your ass it is.. its a donate too state as welfare and social programs are 10x the average...

Yes, you're an ass and CA is a donor state.

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?

The LAO also cites figures from a March 2016 report by the Pew Charitable Trusts. It found the federal government spent nearly $356 billion in California in fiscal year 2014, for salaries and wages, grants, contracts, retirement benefits and other benefits. That same year, California paid about $369 billion in total federal tax -- or about $13 billion more than it received -- according to the Internal Revenue Service Data Book, 2014.

So, please, by all means, "cut off" CA and save us $13 billion.
Cali received over 23.5 billion in government payments last year.. We would do well to cut you and your programs off..

To those of you who have no regard for international law.Trump withdraws, he ignores the ramifications, and does his thing.The next reasonable administration will admit fault and pay restitution and fees. What could go wrong?Morons.
No they won't moron..because the Senate will still be run by the Republicans..
It's an Agreement, which does not require Senate approval. Careful when you call names. ;)

It's an Agreement, which does not require Senate approval.

It's an Agreement, which means Trump can withdraw unilaterally.
If not ratified, it's invalid. Just as Kyoto protocol wasn't ratified by US neither.
It does not have to be ratified by the Senate or you. It is an Agreement, not a Treaty.

Call it whatever you want, if is not ratified it's not binding.

And if is by your choice of words an agreement, we can pull out of it the same way we got in.

Got it?

It's not just about CO2 emissions...

That's what's its all about ...God damn son

Pollution is more than just CO2 emissions....

I bet you're vegan.

And I'll bet you are wrong. And before you go on about some bull shit about cow farts and the such... just because you can't totally cut out ALL pollution doesn't mean you don't try to curb ANY pollution. That's a logical fallacy that so many RWers are hung up on and just don't understand.

We need C02 idiot , this has nothing to do with your mental masturbations of God knows what..

You want to contribute I am sure they take donations....

We do need it. Plant life needs it. That's what has always made me uneasy about the claim that CO2 is a pollutant. We expel it as we breath so how long before some self righteous nutjob gets power and thinks we need to save the planet through mass genocide

Man made global warming is a hoax.........they say the climate changes...which it does.......science can't predict the local weather a few days out...and yet you want us to believe they can predict the climate 80 years from now....?
The prediction models are not very accurate but there is concensus from the majority from the left and right that mans actions do have an effect. The severity of that effect is still being studied. I'd compare it to the cigarette/cancer situation
"Consensus" is not science. It's bullshit politics. The minute you start blabbering about "consensus" you unmask yourself as a con artist.
It's simply means many many more people agree with that opinion than do yours

And many people allowed the Germans to murder 6 million Jews.........the same types pushing this stupidity....and even more still think communism, which is responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent men, women and children, just hasn't been given the right chance.......

So please.....the left wing nutters in Europe and around the world have nothing to teach us....
Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?

And here we have the typical excuse for a proven and indisputable trump lie. The words and the actual statement is alleged to be an innocent misstatement, but once the statement is analyzed, reinterpreted and adjusted, it is not a real lie because there are reasons and excuse for the lie.

Also, Obama told some lies when he was President, so trump can tell as many lies as he wants.

also - you are now a liar.

you say "proven and indisputable trump lie"

if that were the case then why are you also now saying

"it's not a real live cause there are reasons for it..."

if there are reasons for it that can cause the cloud of pigpen confusion you choose to live under, then it can't be "indisputable" now can it? you may want to look up the words you choose to use cause they damn sure don't mean anything in the context of which you choose to use them.
You are distorting my statement by editing, but the actual statement is right there in the quote and easy to see. The quote points out excuses used to justify trump lies by trump and his supporters.

This is not complicated. Trump said China would open hundreds of coal-fired plants and the USA would not be allowed to open new plants. The facts, China is canceling the opening of over 100 coal-fired plants and the USA is free to open new plants if they want to.
The thrust of your excuse is that there is no such thing as "clean coal" and the USA could not reach pollution standards with new coal-fired plants because there are no other ways to meet those standards according to you. Hence, trump is lying as a simple run around to be able to create more pollution and dirtier air quality standards. Americans will be subjected to dangerously polluted air and it is taking a trump lie to get to that point.

The purpose of trump's lying about coal and coal-fired plants are so that the coal industry can burn more coal, pollute more air and make more profits at the expense of the health of Americans. They will be breathing more polluted air.

Soggy clearly does not understand.

Sure I do. We can argue the merits of being in the agreement or not, but those that argue we're bound by it are just plain wrong. It is an executive agreement that Trump just nullified with an EO.
No, you are wrong. We are in it until Nov 2020. Cities and states in America can ignore Trump now and do as they wish with the Agreement. He has no control over those entities.

Sure I do. We can argue the merits of being in the agreement or not, but those that argue we're bound by it are just plain wrong. It is an executive agreement that Trump just nullified with an EO.
No, you are wrong. We are in it until Nov 2020. Cities and states in America can ignore Trump now and do as they wish with the Agreement. He has no control over those entities.

Jake but you're rooting for Republicans to stay in control of Congress, right?

They can do what ever they want. Until the mases wake up one morning and say fuck this ..

Where is the jobs?

So ya think the parris acord will solve it?

What do you think tard there is some huge thermostat of the world?

That leads to a question i have had for years that no one ever tried to answer.

What temperature is the world supposed to be at?

We know that throughout the history of the world the planet has been warmer and colder than it is now. So why do we assume that it's supposed to be the current temp.

Personally I wouldn't mind a warmer winter

The funniest thing about it the left can't blame it on big oil like ExxonMobil, they are against Trump pulling out

Lmfao

Nope. The only person to blame is Trump himself. What an ignorant old man he is turning out to be.

Why do you think he's ignorant, so we have to reduce emissions but other countries can increase emissions, how is that better for environment, how does it help Americans. Who's ignorant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prediction models are not very accurate but there is concensus from the majority from the left and right that mans actions do have an effect. The severity of that effect is still being studied. I'd compare it to the cigarette/cancer situation
"Consensus" is not science. It's bullshit politics. The minute you start blabbering about "consensus" you unmask yourself as a con artist.
It's simply means many many more people agree with that opinion than do yours

And many people allowed the Germans to murder 6 million Jews.........the same types pushing this stupidity....and even more still think communism, which is responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent men, women and children, just hasn't been given the right chance.......

So please.....the left wing nutters in Europe and around the world have nothing to teach us....
Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?
You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

And here we have the typical excuse for a proven and indisputable trump lie. The words and the actual statement is alleged to be an innocent misstatement, but once the statement is analyzed, reinterpreted and adjusted, it is not a real lie because there are reasons and excuse for the lie.

Also, Obama told some lies when he was President, so trump can tell as many lies as he wants.

also - you are now a liar.

you say "proven and indisputable trump lie"

if that were the case then why are you also now saying

"it's not a real live cause there are reasons for it..."

if there are reasons for it that can cause the cloud of pigpen confusion you choose to live under, then it can't be "indisputable" now can it? you may want to look up the words you choose to use cause they damn sure don't mean anything in the context of which you choose to use them.
You are distorting my statement by editing, but the actual statement is right there in the quote and easy to see. The quote points out excuses used to justify trump lies by trump and his supporters.

This is not complicated. Trump said China would open hundreds of coal-fired plants and the USA would not be allowed to open new plants. The facts, China is canceling the opening of over 100 coal-fired plants and the USA is free to open new plants if they want to.
The thrust of your excuse is that there is no such thing as "clean coal" and the USA could not reach pollution standards with new coal-fired plants because there are no other ways to meet those standards according to you. Hence, trump is lying as a simple run around to be able to create more pollution and dirtier air quality standards. Americans will be subjected to dangerously polluted air and it is taking a trump lie to get to that point.

The purpose of trump's lying about coal and coal-fired plants are so that the coal industry can burn more coal, pollute more air and make more profits at the expense of the health of Americans. They will be breathing more polluted air.

you mean like you are distorting trumps so you can call him a liar under YOUR set of term ONLY in which HE would have meant?

your statement:

Yes. Both can open plants. However, both are not held to the same goals / standards. If china does it, who cares for 13 years. If we do it, we can't meet goals placed on us.

ergo - we can't do it AND make the goal.

you're the one limiting it to ONLY what you would have it mean JUST SO you can all trump a liar even though you know what he means by his statement.

face it - regardless of what trump says, you'll bitch. you're letting your own fears and extreme hype dictate what trump MUST HAVE MEANT so you can continue your rant.

carry on. but don't say you're not distorting things WAY MORE than you now say I am.

Forum List

Back