Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

The ideology.. You moron..

It works its way up through the ranks
How about you just explain how the actual ideology kills people and not the will of the leader, instead of this pointless banter we've gotten into

It makes people lazy you dumb ass
Lazy? I thought we were talking about murder... I agree that one of the problems with the ideology is it doesn't provide ownership or much incentive for hard work so people tend to grow lazy and unmotivated. That is a different discussion than what we are having here though.

You already told us your a comie pinko ..

What's more for you to say?

Except babbling?

Oh really, I said told you that I was a comie pinko? Quote me

You have a very bad habit of resorting to childish insults when you are proven wrong and no longer have an argument. I'd work on that if I were you, it makes you look petty and small minded

You are the one promoting communism....

And we see it first hand in the world

And many people allowed the Germans to murder 6 million Jews.........the same types pushing this stupidity....and even more still think communism, which is responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent men, women and children, just hasn't been given the right chance.......

So please.....the left wing nutters in Europe and around the world have nothing to teach us....
Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?
You make my point, thank you.

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

Communism makes mass murder possible. It concentrates all power into the hands of one man. Anyone who crosses that man is doomed. If the pope was running a communist country there would still be mass murder. Furthermore, the communist system ensures that the scum rises to the top. People with ethics and scruples do not win the struggle for power.
Guns make mass murder possible too.

If the pope was running a communist country he would have power to combat mass murder. If there is a corrupt dictator it allows for a tremendous amount of destruction to occur as we've seen in the past. If there was a righteous leader like the pope he could use the power to do more good. Why would you claim there were be mass murder? You think the pope would execute people who don't agree with him? Regardless, it is the man in charge doing the killing, not the ideology... just like your gun argument.

The Pope, if he isn't a corrupt snake, would never become the ruler of a communist country. As I explained earlier, in a communist state the scum rises to the top. You have to be willing to commit murder to gain power in such an environment.

You act like mass murder is just something that happens by accident. It doesn't. It's a fundamental feature of the system. The dictator is never going to "combat" mass murder because he is always the perpetrator. He was groomed by the system to be a murderer and the system provides him the means to do it.

It's just a coincidence that every Communist leader murders his own citizens, right?

It's the dictator that murders, not the ideology. I don't like communism any more than you do but it depends on who is steering the ship. If the pope was running a communistic country I don't think there would be mass murder.

The ideology is what creates dictators. There is no such thing as a communist who isn't a totalitarian.
Yes the ideology creates a dictator. A dictator decides to kill their citizens or not. Again, if Gandhi was the German dictator instead of hitler we wouldn't have seen the genocide.
Gandhi would never become dictator because he wasn't willing to commit murder to gain power.
Dictators can be democratically elected

"Usually dictators rise to power as a result from democratic elections, but once they're elected, they change the entire political system to ensure that no one else ..."

What is a Dictatorship | Military Dictatorships

No shit twat we seen that with Obama..

There ya go, you proved my point... I said communism didn't kill anybody, the man in charge did. You distort that and say that I said communists have never killed anybody. Do you really not understand the difference? Haha

How about you just explain how the actual ideology kills people and not the will of the leader, instead of this pointless banter we've gotten into

So in your world you want people in the USA to become communist you stupid fuck?

For the THIRD time on this thread I will say that I do not support communism at all, I think it is a horrible form of government. Our Democratic Republic is by far the best way to run a country.

My point about communism is very simple so read slow. The ideology of communism does not kill people, as the poster that I was responding to stated, the leader in charge makes that decision. Just like the old gun argument... Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

You posted it ..

Slade3200Gold Member

I'm seeing all these politicians and analysts from the Right talking about the climate situation and I haven't hear one say it's a hoax. They all acknowledge what science has reported. Only wingnuts like you deny it.

Man made global warming is a hoax.........they say the climate changes...which it does.......science can't predict the local weather a few days out...and yet you want us to believe they can predict the climate 80 years from now....?
The prediction models are not very accurate but there is concensus from the majority from the left and right that mans actions do have an effect. The severity of that effect is still being studied. I'd compare it to the cigarette/cancer situation
"Consensus" is not science. It's bullshit politics. The minute you start blabbering about "consensus" you unmask yourself as a con artist.
It's simply means many many more people agree with that opinion than do yours

And many people allowed the Germans to murder 6 million Jews.........the same types pushing this stupidity....and even more still think communism, which is responsible for the deaths of 100 million innocent men, women and children, just hasn't been given the right chance.......

So please.....the left wing nutters in Europe and around the world have nothing to teach us....
  1. Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

Yes I did, and nowhere did I support communism... What are you not understanding? What do you think I was trying to say, I don't think I can make the point any clearer

The ideology is what creates dictators. There is no such thing as a communist who isn't a totalitarian.
Yes the ideology creates a dictator. A dictator decides to kill their citizens or not. Again, if Gandhi was the German dictator instead of hitler we wouldn't have seen the genocide.
Gandhi would never become dictator because he wasn't willing to commit murder to gain power.

"Usually dictators rise to power as a result from democratic elections, but once they're elected, they change the entire political system to ensure that no one else ..."

By the time democracy has reached the stage where it will elect a dictator, it has already become so corrupt and gone so far down the road to totalitarianism that the final step is virtually an afterthought.

Come up with a better argument 'cuz that one is indicative of a reading deficiency.
:lmao:
Have a good day!
TN sulks. He's got nothing.
Lol I was just laughing at you. THINK about what you wrote. Good lord!!
Say, did you read the science I gave you yesterday? Or are you fine with talking points and pseudo science?
Don't talk to me about "talking points" and "pseudo science." You're in it up to your eyeballs. I think I read your articles--I was pretty busy but I read some, for sure.
Then show me SCIENCE that backs your outlandish assertions.
Show me how what i am saying is wrong. I will gladly wait :)

I find it interesting that the science is supposedly settled but no one can actually cite the science

TN and Bear are sulking. 3 states 30 cities and 100 companies are now negotiating with the UN on following the Accord.

There is nothing Trump can do to stop anyone or city outside of his Executive Branch from ignoring him.

Actually the supremacy clause excludes stares from negotiating with foreign powers. That's the province of the the federal government alone

States can, however implement whatever policies they want from the accords. they just cannot be bound.

Private companies have always bee. Allowed to have their own standards. Don't care if they make their business unprofitable

Thank you what a burn

It is true and accurate......billions of dollars from the U.S is supposed to be given to India, China, Russia and every other country.......and those countries can still do what ever they want because their is no way to make them do anything the treaty says they have to do....

And to you that makes perfect sense........? And this is why nutters like you can't be allowed to be in charge of anything.....
No it doesn't make sense to me... please explain how many billions of dollars were we supposed to give to China? And for doing what?
well that is exactly the point. do you know why we need to give billions of dollars and China doesn't do anything? you find that acceptable. Again, why you shouldn't be in charge of anything.
Do I need to retype the questions that you completely dodged?
I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.
Yeah, we can get out 2020. Cities and companies and states can and will continue to negotiate with the UN.

We have to get in before we get out

Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

Communism makes mass murder possible. It concentrates all power into the hands of one man. Anyone who crosses that man is doomed. If the pope was running a communist country there would still be mass murder. Furthermore, the communist system ensures that the scum rises to the top. People with ethics and scruples do not win the struggle for power.
Guns make mass murder possible too.

If the pope was running a communist country he would have power to combat mass murder. If there is a corrupt dictator it allows for a tremendous amount of destruction to occur as we've seen in the past. If there was a righteous leader like the pope he could use the power to do more good. Why would you claim there were be mass murder? You think the pope would execute people who don't agree with him? Regardless, it is the man in charge doing the killing, not the ideology... just like your gun argument.

The Pope, if he isn't a corrupt snake, would never become the ruler of a communist country. As I explained earlier, in a communist state the scum rises to the top. You have to be willing to commit murder to gain power in such an environment.

You act like mass murder is just something that happens by accident. It doesn't. It's a fundamental feature of the system. The dictator is never going to "combat" mass murder because he is always the perpetrator. He was groomed by the system to be a murderer and the system provides him the means to do it.
The platform has definitely been used by power hungry thugs to control countries through an abusive force of power... I'm not arguing about that. But i'm talking about the ideology which is simply a theory. Ever hear of the benevolent dictator? It is a political system, it doesn't commit murder. Many have used it to commit murder in the past. History has shown it to be a very poor, and dangerous system of government. I really don't understand why we are debating this.

It makes people lazy you dumb ass
Lazy? I thought we were talking about murder... I agree that one of the problems with the ideology is it doesn't provide ownership or much incentive for hard work so people tend to grow lazy and unmotivated. That is a different discussion than what we are having here though.

You already told us your a comie pinko ..

What's more for you to say?

Except babbling?

Oh really, I said told you that I was a comie pinko? Quote me

You have a very bad habit of resorting to childish insults when you are proven wrong and no longer have an argument. I'd work on that if I were you, it makes you look petty and small minded

You are the one promoting communism....

And we see it first hand in the world

Where did I promote communism? I never said anything close to supportive of communism. Ive actually said the exact opposite many times. You are having a very hard time understanding things today.

Not if we stop subsidies them they are not

Stop "subsidizing" who?

California is a donor state.
A donor state? Your ass it is.. its a donate too state as welfare and social programs are 10x the average...

Yes, you're an ass and CA is a donor state.

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?

The LAO also cites figures from a March 2016 report by the Pew Charitable Trusts. It found the federal government spent nearly $356 billion in California in fiscal year 2014, for salaries and wages, grants, contracts, retirement benefits and other benefits. That same year, California paid about $369 billion in total federal tax -- or about $13 billion more than it received -- according to the Internal Revenue Service Data Book, 2014.

So, please, by all means, "cut off" CA and save us $13 billion.
Cali received over 23.5 billion in government payments last year.. We would do well to cut you and your programs off..

No, CA received $356 billion. It paid out $369 billion. If you can't do that math in your head, it's more than $10 billion more CA paid than received.

That's irrelevant. The issue is how much CA's green energy programs get in subsidies, and it's a lot. If it wasn't for these subsidies, energy production by wind and solar would be zero.

Doc1, the Agreement stands whether Trump "withdraws" or whatever. Your personal attacks are helpless and hopeless, merely showing your weakness. States and cities in America will now ignore his comments.
He is the president.. You are no one.
I know what the Accord holds nations to when they want to withdraw. The US may withdraw in November 2020. All of you Alt Righties crying? Your tears are sweet.

And until the senate ratifies the accords, we aren't bound by them.

And btw we probably need house approval for the spending as well.

Good luck with that

Too bad. If other countries don't realize that we can do that with our electoral system, then they shouldn't be making deals with us in the first place. When we change leadership, we do so to change policies as well as the leadership. Trump did a great thing today, and I hope he continues doing greater things in the future. We'll run our country our way because that's why we vote in the first place.
That's a dangerous precedent you're setting. I don't wanna hear you bitching in 5 years when the New Democratic president rolls back on Trumps agreements. I'll still be voicing my opposition to it if they do so in the same way Trump is going about it. There is an art to diplomacy that Trump needs serious lessons in.

What diplomacy? He has every right to do what he did. Just because the Commie before him wanted other countries to tell us how to run ours, doesn't mean he has to agree with it because of DumBama. We don't owe anybody anything---get it?
I never claimed that he did anything illegal, of course he has the right to do it. I just think when you have a coalition of nations all coming together to work on environmental issues, it is very short sighted and borderline stupid to say, i'm gonna take my toys and go home... especially when we are supposed to be a world leader. It is petty and small. I'm fine with renegotiating the deal and working on ways to improve it, but just like the "repeal/replace" BS it seems like these partisans are more concerned with ruining Obamas legacy than working on actually common sense ways to make our world better in a unifying way.

Wait a minute. WTF do we need other countries to do what we want WITH OUR environment? What do we need their permission or blessing for? If we want to do something, we voters will decide; not France, not Italy, not Germany, not Poland. We decide what we wish to do with our country.

Trump elected to not work with other people to tell us what do do or how much to spend. That's up to us and nobody else. DumBama was a surrender-first liberal like most, but we Republicans don't believe in surrendering our country to anybody.
It is not OUR environment....it is the planets

The rest of the world realizes they need to make sacrifices for the good of all

The U.S. is every man for himself....profit above all

An embarrassment for our once proud global standing

FLASHBACK – NASA STUDY: MASS GAINS OF ANTARCTIC ICE SHEET GREATER THAN LOSSES
Antarctic snow adding enough ice to outweigh increased losses from thinning glaciers...
FLASHBACK – NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

And let's not use the site as that's BS because why they got it from the NASA.GOV site

So in your world you want people in the USA to become communist you stupid fuck?

For the THIRD time on this thread I will say that I do not support communism at all, I think it is a horrible form of government. Our Democratic Republic is by far the best way to run a country.

My point about communism is very simple so read slow. The ideology of communism does not kill people, as the poster that I was responding to stated, the leader in charge makes that decision. Just like the old gun argument... Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

You posted it ..

Slade3200Gold Member

I'm seeing all these politicians and analysts from the Right talking about the climate situation and I haven't hear one say it's a hoax. They all acknowledge what science has reported. Only wingnuts like you deny it.

Man made global warming is a hoax.........they say the climate changes...which it does.......science can't predict the local weather a few days out...and yet you want us to believe they can predict the climate 80 years from now....?
The prediction models are not very accurate but there is concensus from the majority from the left and right that mans actions do have an effect. The severity of that effect is still being studied. I'd compare it to the cigarette/cancer situation
"Consensus" is not science. It's bullshit politics. The minute you start blabbering about "consensus" you unmask yourself as a con artist.

1. Communism didn't kill anybody... a narcesistic, charismatic nationalist douchebag did

Yes I did, and nowhere did I support communism... What are you not understanding? What do you think I was trying to say, I don't think I can make the point any clearer

All your posts in this thread is promoting communism...

Do you even read your own posts?

It is true and accurate......billions of dollars from the U.S is supposed to be given to India, China, Russia and every other country.......and those countries can still do what ever they want because their is no way to make them do anything the treaty says they have to do....

And to you that makes perfect sense........? And this is why nutters like you can't be allowed to be in charge of anything.....
No it doesn't make sense to me... please explain how many billions of dollars were we supposed to give to China? And for doing what?
well that is exactly the point. do you know why we need to give billions of dollars and China doesn't do anything? you find that acceptable. Again, why you shouldn't be in charge of anything.
Do I need to retype the questions that you completely dodged?
I can't. It's why Trump took us out. You gave the example precisely. good job. Now, can you answer your own question? Cause that is what the accord stated.
Yeah, we can get out 2020. Cities and companies and states can and will continue to negotiate with the UN.
without the federal government. I can't see that going anywhere. you watch it for us k?

By the time democracy has reached the stage where it will elect a dictator, it has already become so corrupt and gone so far down the road to totalitarianism that the final step is virtually an afterthought.
Ok we are in agreement then. The violence that comes as a result of communism is due to corrupt leadership. The ideology enables corrupt leaders to gain power and it is taken advantage of to do so in many instances. Its not communism it is corrupt communist dictators. Just like its not guns its the person using the gun. We good now?

You posted it ..

Slade3200Gold Member

All your posts in this thread is promoting communism...

Do you even read your own posts?

Quote me, show me one sentence where I promote communism and i'll show you 5 where I don't.

Forum List

Back