Trump Rages Against Mueller: Investigators 'Ought To Be In Jail' For Coup Cover-up

Facts matter and you need to remember that. You are the liar. Accuse others of what you are doing.
Facts, evidence, and testimony do matter....which is why you should really cut back on your incessant Fake News ranting / CNN impersonations.

Trump cult members will ALWAYS defend their cult leader......Simple as that....
If you mean they will cite and present ACTUAL existing evidence in response to lies / false accusations / fake news thrown out by snowflakes, like monkey throwing their own feces at the zoo, then you are right.

That is a good joke. You will make things up when necessary. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. You live in your little banana republic bubble.

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup
Trump is right.

OVERWHELMING Evidence exists proving Obama and his Cabinet - Directors and members of the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - engaged in Conspiracy, Treason, Sedition, Seditious Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, and more in an attempt to affect a coup d'état against the President of the United States and overthrow the US Govt.

The only coup is the one that Trump is trying to pull. Trump is trying to grab more power by ignoring the Congress' power of the purse. You are a crazy fascist.
Obama did the same! Actually Trump is using parts of his national emergency against the cartels that was never challenged.

That is a good joke. You will make things up when necessary.
YOU are a BAD joke. I at least actually post links, articles, testimony, etc... instead of reciting the same talking points and lies over and over again.

I don't blame Trump for retweeting this out this evening. Mueller has no choice but to shut the Special Council down and AG Barr needs to appoint a new investigation into this coup to remove our duly elected president who won fairly through the electoral college process established in our Constitution.

Trump Rages Against Mueller - Quotes Rush Limbaugh: Mueller Investigators 'Ought to be in Jail' For Cover-up of Attempted Coup
Trump is right.

OVERWHELMING Evidence exists proving Obama and his Cabinet - Directors and members of the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - engaged in Conspiracy, Treason, Sedition, Seditious Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, and more in an attempt to affect a coup d'état against the President of the United States and overthrow the US Govt.

The only coup is the one that Trump is trying to pull. Trump is trying to grab more power by ignoring the Congress' power of the purse. You are a crazy fascist.
Obama did the same! Actually Trump is using parts of his national emergency against the cartels.
BURUNDI! :p

Facts matter and you need to remember that. You are the liar. Accuse others of what you are doing.
Facts, evidence, and testimony do matter....which is why you should really cut back on your incessant Fake News ranting / CNN impersonations.

The trouble is that all you have is wild speculation. You take facts and twist them to serve your purposes.

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

You people are dumber than fvcking dirt.

So is a Constitutional Convention. I bet the latter happens within 18 mos to de-corrupt Congress, whatcha think about that?

A constitutional Convention will never happen. Trump is the one who is corrupt.
Trump is very ethical. I'm so glad he's putting America first.

He has elevated his base above the rest of his country. Also he doesn't want to show his tax returns because it would show how he has lined his pockets at taxpayer expense. Every time he goes to one of his resorts, the Secret Service has to pay for rooms. Suggestions have been made that people with business before the government stay at his hotel in Washington.
All that is fine by me!

You are admitting you are a corrupt Trump bastard.

So is a Constitutional Convention. I bet the latter happens within 18 mos to de-corrupt Congress, whatcha think about that?

He has elevated his base above the rest of his country. Also he doesn't want to show his tax returns because it would show how he has lined his pockets at taxpayer expense. Every time he goes to one of his resorts, the Secret Service has to pay for rooms. Suggestions have been made that people with business before the government stay at his hotel in Washington.
All that is fine by me!

I'm a Trump patriotic proud White bastard

That is a good joke. You will make things up when necessary.
YOU are a BAD joke. I at least actually post links, articles, testimony, etc... instead of reciting the same talking points and lies over and over again.

You post links to people who are as crazy as you are. That shows you do not think for yourself. You are the one who posts the lies and lies of others.
The only people who agree with you are crazy conspiracy theorists.

All that is fine by me!

You are un-American and un-patriotic.

All that is fine by me!

You are un-American and un-patriotic.
Coming from the snowflake who supports criminals, traitors, and terrorist supporters that's actually a compliment.

Discussing the options of the 25th A is NOT treason you dumb fvcking morons; the 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.

If you believe discussing Constitutional options via the 25th A is an attempt at a coup then you may want to go back to your goddamn civics class you failed in 5th grade

If you believe that a group of lawless thugs seeking to influence the cabinet to declare a sitting president "incapacitated" is anything but a coup, you are a fucking liar first off, and delusional secondly.

McCabe led an attempted coup against the president, an act of war against the Constitution of the United States, an act of treason.

This isn't Liberia, we don't use Junta's of FSB agents to overturn elections.
He didn’t even resort to second amendment remedies

The FBI and Justice Department seeking to coerce CABINET MEMBERS to depose the president IS treason, you dumb fucking moron. The 25th amendment has NOTHING to do with supposed law enforcement. It has nothing to do with policy disagreement.

This was an attempted coup, it was treason. Rosenstein and McCabe should be in custody TODAY while they await trial and execution.

WHERE did you read, "the FBI and Justice Department" were "seeking to coerce CABINET MEMBERS to depose the president?"

I haven't read ANY report that states anything about 'coercion.'

Please post your source.

You dumb fucker

{There were meetings at the Justice Department in which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment. These were the eight days from Comey’s firing to the point that Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel. And the highest levels of American law enforcement were trying to figure out what to do with the president.}

7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

Treason, flat out.

See stupid, the 25th has NOTHING to do with laws or policy, it ONLY applies to an incapacitated POTUS. This was an attempted coup, an act of high treason.

"Discussing the options of the 25th A"

Without evidence.

The 25th isn't about evidence. The 25th is;

{
  1. U.S. Constitution › 25th Amendment
here....

Amendment XXV
Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
}

This was passed due to the assassination of John Kennedy. It has nothing to do with policy. Trump is not dead or incapacitated, so the FSB and the Injustice departments, which have no say in the matter, have no reason to bring it up. As McCabe testified, they were DESPERATE to overthrow the president of the united states.

This was an attempted coup, nothing less. It was an act of treason, flat out.

Well, YOU obviously do NOT know understand Section 4.

Really you fucking traitor?

{that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.}

Dumb motherfucker.

That's the best you can do. Not only have you been CAUGHT staging a coup, the fucking retard kid is on TV bragging about it.

You tried to overthrow the government of the United States, that's a BIG fucking deal. You will not skate, either the laws of the nation will be upheld, or the people will hold the traitor gang responsible. We are a nation of law, or we are not.

Think about this sploogy, you'll have trials for treason and sedition against Trump going on right during the 2020 campaign season.

You head is too far up Trump's ass to make any sense........This forum is not the venue to educate morons.

Stick around to see how this whole Trump fuck up ends........lol

Quit lying traitor. You don't know what the 25th is and got yourself a woody over the prospect of a coup.

AG Barr stated today that McCabe WILL be arrested. His trial is going to be going on right during the election cycle. Barr would not comment on whether Comey and Rosenstein would be arrested, but McCabe is an active target.

"Democrats tried to stage a coup and destroy the republic, think you should vote for them?" - 2020 campaign slogan.

[
Compulsive serial lying is a sign of mental illness.
So you're mentally ill, as is every last leftist media outlet.

Are you in denial about Donald Trump being a compulsive serial liar? Do you think it is a sign of mental and emotional stability for a man to publicly discuss his daughter in a sexual context? Is bragging about grabbing women's "pussies" by surprise an indication of a sane individual?

Trump lies a fuckload less than you do. Look at your sick and perverted lie about Trump and his daughter - you putrid lying fuck.

And if you are so fucking queer that you think grabbing women's pussies is a sign of mental issues?

Go suck a bag of dicks, cocksucker.

Once again our righties go off on a tangent that they don't seem to be able to understand simple things. The problem they have is that true politics and facts are something they just can't get their head around.
No content.

Not sure what you mean, average one of these investigations takes what? 1000 days. I personally haven't seen Mueller's report. Have you?

I mean we already have all of our intelligence agencies saying that Russia influenced the election. And we've connected the dot that Trumps campaign was working with them. Now it's just how much of that was him calling the shots that we have still yet to find out.

The investigation has already given up because they have realized that there is no collusion. Instead they are trying to find out anything that even resembles a crime that Trump has committed in the last 60 years.
Really, care to show me the report that they've given up? Must have missed that one too.

Source?

There is no report. That's exactly how you know.

Ahhh so Clinton Never did anything with Monica and Nixon never did anything bad since there was also no report at this time in the investigation.

Seems legit. lol

Since we are just making up things on why there's no report and trying to pass them off as truth, I'll say it's because a race of alien lizard sharks is secretly controlling the Republican investigation into Trump. Kinda fun making stuff up and pretending it's real.

What are you talking about? There were plenty of reports against Clinton.

The end conclusion was that she did everything wrong... is a criminal... but should not be indicted because... because...

In August 1994, Kenneth Starr began his investigation, with the Starr report being released in September of 1998.

There were uncorroborated rumors and other information going about many parts of which were debunked by the Starr report. Which would be much like the Steele Dossier. Now if we are giving those credence, sure, there are other reports then for both.

Forum List

Back