Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Funny how Liberals are now defending LaVar Ball (who is defending his son for shop lifting)

Democrats will literally support ANYTHING that Donald Trump is against (shoplifting)

Pathetic people!

Lavar Ball is a major asshole
Trump is a major asshole

Hard to know who to root for

How about the guy that saved three kids from years in prison, instead of the father that defends his son's stealing.

Hard to root for someone that thinks they should have just left the kids there becasue their father didnt kiss his ass.

It is not credible that you are unaware that people say shit they don't mean, when they are pissed off.

Next time, trump does the same thing.

Somehow Trump being such a child that he just lashed out with something he didnt mean is really not all that comforting. I am not even sure it is a better scenario.

When the President of the United States gets into a pissing contest with a low life media whore....

Guess who wins?

We the people who get to watch it happen! What great fun to watch our POTUS act like a pissed off 12 year old girl!

When the President of the United States gets into a pissing contest with a low life media whore....

Guess who wins?

If you have your way, the low life.

Do you think that that fact that the father of the one boy, is STILL denying that his son's stealing is a big deal, is worthy of comment?

Guess who wins?

We the people who get to watch it happen! What great fun to watch our POTUS act like a pissed off 12 year old girl!
This reminds me of when he has Twitter wars with Kim Jong UN

Doesn't our president know what the high road is?

Guess who wins?

Being dignified and above it all, has just let the vile left wage the Culture War unopposed.

It's killing US, if it has not already KILLED US.

RW, can tell you. He considers the death of the republic to be a dream he is looking forward to.

Guess who wins?

THe High Road? Left you guys make ground on the Low Road.

Fuck that shit.

We need a president not afraid to go after you punks in the gutter.

Guess who wins?

Do you think that that fact that the father of the one boy, is STILL denying that his son's stealing is a big deal, is worthy of comment?
Guess what?
Lavar Ball is a lowlife scum media whore
Why does our president struggle to show he is anything better?

Guess who wins?

Being dignified and above it all, has just let the vile left wage the Culture War unopposed.

RW, can tell you. He considers the death of the republic to be a dream he is looking forward to.

I really hate to break this to you, but the right is just as vile as the left. There is no "good" side anymore. Both suck

Funny how Liberals are now defending LaVar Ball (who is defending his son for shop lifting)

Democrats will literally support ANYTHING that Donald Trump is against (shoplifting)

Pathetic people!

Lavar Ball is a major asshole
Trump is a major asshole

Hard to know who to root for

How about the guy that saved three kids from years in prison, instead of the father that defends his son's stealing.

Hard to root for someone that thinks they should have just left the kids there becasue their father didnt kiss his ass.

It is not credible that you are unaware that people say shit they don't mean, when they are pissed off.

Next time, trump does the same thing.

Somehow Trump being such a child that he just lashed out with something he didnt mean is really not all that comforting. I am not even sure it is a better scenario.

Why? You'd rather have a door mat for President?

Screw that.

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

Their color has nothing to do with thread.

Leave the racism in other forums.
You are racist no longer works. Leave that in some other forum

Actually, it does work if you're actually being racist. Maybe in whatever hodunk town you live in, hating black people is normal, but for most of us, we aren't about that kind of weak ass mentality.

Besides, pretty sure you were responding to a mod.
I'm all aquiver
Lived in DC for 30 years and been a minority for most of it
If certain behaviors almost always have a certain skin color then it is merely factual to point it out
I know you all Desperately want cries of racism to become a hammer again but it's played out and won't

Guess who wins?

Fuck that shit.

The Great Michele Obama said it best........When they go LOW, we go HIGH

Trump goes lower

Guess who wins?

Guess what?
Lavar Ball is a lowlife scum media whore
Why does our president struggle to show he is anything better?

Says the lefty that still can't call out a failed black father on the job he did raising his child, even when he sees it playing out right in front of him.

YOu just CAN'T DO IT.

Guess who wins?

I really hate to break this to you, but the right is just as vile as the left. There is no "good" side anymore. Both suck

Our Founding Father’s carefully crafted a system of checks and balances in our government

DPB4vhuVQAAgFyl.jpg

Guess who wins?

Fuck that shit.

He does that, he shows he is no better

Lavar Ball baited our president and Trump fell for it

Guess who wins?

Fuck that shit.

The Great Michele Obama said it best........When they go LOW, we go HIGH

Trump goes lower

Michele who was proud of America for the first time, when her husband got elected?

FUCK HER.

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

Their color has nothing to do with thread.

Leave the racism in other forums.
You are racist no longer works. Leave that in some other forum

Actually, it does work if you're actually being racist. Maybe in whatever hodunk town you live in, hating black people is normal, but for most of us, we aren't about that kind of weak ass mentality.

Besides, pretty sure you were responding to a mod.
I'm all aquiver
Lived in DC for 30 years and been a minority for most of it
If certain behaviors almost always have a certain skin color then it is merely factual to point it out
I know you all Desperately want cries of racism to become a hammer again but it's played out and won't

So you're openly a scumbag racist then. That's nice bro.

What's your name in real life? If there's nothing wrong with being a racist, come out loud and proud. Tell everyone what you are. I'd respect that, if nothing else.

Guess who wins?

Fuck that shit.

He does that, he shows he is no better

Lavar Ball baited our president and Trump fell for it

Bullshit. You want republicans to take the high road, so that you vile lefties can define them with lies unchallenged.

Screw that shit.

Forum List

Back