Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Donald Trump is protecting the free world against lunacy. you should thank your lucky stars every day that President Trump is president!

It's Not rolling in the mud with anyone to identify that they are shit for brains

*Trump saving 3 black players from years in Chinese jail*
Media:”Mehhh”

*Trump responding to LaVar Ball’s ungrateful comments*
Media:”OMG! How dare Trump talk to LaVar Ball like that! RACIST”

LaVar Ball is just another example of how liberals will literally hate Trump no matter what he does- up to and including quite literally saving their children's lives.

Why does the fact they were black play such an important part for you?

LAVAR SAID NOTHING UNTIL HIS SON WAS HOME. He's looking for notoriety to promote his "brand." What a schmuck!

LaVar Ball is just another example of how liberals will literally hate Trump no matter what he does- up to and including quite literally saving their children's lives.
I actually thought Trump did a good thing arranging their release

But, like with most things Trump
He can't leave on a high note

LaVar Ball is proof that every thing wrong with the morale of this country began at home with bad parenting. Every thing starts at home.

Well according to you DT is supposed to hate black people, right?

I am pretty sure I have never said that. But feel free to keep making shit up if it makes you happy.

Sorry but the POTUS should be helping to get any American home whether he likes them or not.

The run of the mill American would be languishing in a Chinese prison. These kids got freed because they were high profile college athletes

I am pretty sure I have never said that. But feel free to keep making shit up if it makes you happy.

Interesting. So you never accused this president of racism? You’re not the typical lefty, if that is indeed the case.

Interesting. So you never accused this president of racism? You’re not the typical lefty, if that is indeed the case.

Now you are moving the goal post. Do you want to talk about racism or hate, they are really not always one in the same.

There are without a doubt some racist incidents in his past (like not renting to black people) but I doubt it was done out of hate.

And I am not a lefty at all, I just do not like Trump. I am also not a righty, but if I was I would still not like Trump as he is way too liberal for my taste.

Sorry but the POTUS should be helping to get any American home whether he likes them or not.

The run of the mill American would be languishing in a Chinese prison. These kids got freed because they were high profile college athletes

I am not even sure it is because they were college athletes. If one of them had not been the son of LaVar Ball then the press never would have talked about it. If the press was not talking about it then Trump would not have known about it and would not have stepped in.

Now you are moving the goal post. Do you want to talk about racism or hate, they are really not always one in the same.

There are without a doubt some racist incidents in his past (like not renting to black people) but I doubt it was done out of hate.

And I am not a lefty at all, I just do not like Trump. I am also not a righty, but if I was I would still not like Trump as he is way too liberal for my taste.

Actually it’s you that’s spitting hairs. There’s good reason to bring up that these kids were black, considering all the accusations the president has faced of racism. That’s my point.

I am not even sure it is because they were college athletes. If one of them had not been the son of LaVar Ball then the press never would have talked about it. If the press was not talking about it then Trump would not have known about it and would not have stepped in.

Ok, possibly

Actually it’s you that’s spitting hairs. There’s good reason to bring up that these kids were black, considering all the accusations the president has faced of racism. That’s my point.

I personally do not think he did it because they were black, but because it was a big news story and he wanted to get involved so he could become the focus of the story. I do not think for a minute that race had anything to do with Trump's actions.

I believe that everything Trump does is about Trump and nobody else. I think that Trump proved me right when he tweeted begging of them to thank him for being so wonderful to them.

I personally do not think he did it because they were black, but because it was a big news story and he wanted to get involved so he could become the focus of the story. I do not think for a minute that race had anything to do with Trump's actions.

I believe that everything Trump does is about Trump and nobody else. I think that Trump proved me right when he tweeted begging of them to thank him for being so wonderful to them.

I think Trump did it because he felt it was the right thing to do. I also feel he tweeted about wondering if they would apologize to bait the kids. They didn’t take the bait, but LaVar Ball did.

Forum List

Back