Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

You really haven’t been paying attention, have you. Trump asked for the info to be released. The DoJ asked the court to do so as well. The documents were released from under seal by the judge.
what the fk are you mumbling about?

yep, every president has them. Wow, look at you showing off you know something and not even knowing it.
They don’t. Besides, Biden cut Trump off from access to classified information. It’s good too because he clearly can’t be trusted with our nation’s secrets.

No beer at the rally but plenty of good solid Americans that love their country and wants it placed first always.....
8qxjy0gx1mj81.jpg

I told you I won't pinpoint where I live... so you will have to get an adult to search the web for you.....

No web search came up with a 10,000 plus person rally in a small town in the US.

Just admit you are full of shit and move on

You made a claim you cannot support.

That means you lied as far as I am concerned.

Everything else you post is just you covering for your lie
I made a claim of an event in my home town... I will not reveal the name of my town... but I will ask you about small towns in Afghanistan... Have you seen the human horror your president caused?.... don't you care about anyone but yourself?.... why don't you google that carnage and learn how devastating Biden your guy... has been to the world... I won't be lectured by uncaring selfish scum like you about anything....

No he didn't "offer to give them".....but you are ok with your orange god holding onto classified materials to do.....what with them?
oh so you have personal knowledge. look at you, you think we are some sort of demofk stupid.

Forum List

Back