Trump rally attendees sue San Jose, Mayor Liccardo and police chief

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Right on! These scumbags belong in prison. It was positively unbelievable that the police were told not to defend Trump supporters.

Fourteen people who attended a Donald Trump rally in San Jose last month filed a class-action lawsuit Thursday against the city, mayor and police chief claiming city leaders failed to protect them from assaults by protesters as they left the event and violated their rights to free speech and peaceful assembly.

Right on! These scumbags belong in prison. It was positively unbelievable that the police were told not to defend Trump supporters.

Fourteen people who attended a Donald Trump rally in San Jose last month filed a class-action lawsuit Thursday against the city, mayor and police chief claiming city leaders failed to protect them from assaults by protesters as they left the event and violated their rights to free speech and peaceful assembly.

I almost went to that Rally and saw on the news what those protester scumbags did to innocent people while the police stood to the side by their orders.
I do agree with the lawsuits.

Liccardo should actually be fired for doing that.

It's a sad day in America when all you want to do is to attend a rally with your friends or your family and thugs attack you and there is no police protection. I hope they win big against the Mayor, the City and the Police Chief.

It's a sad day in America when all you want to do is to attend a rally with your friends or your family and thugs attack you and there is no police protection. I hope they win big against the Mayor, the City and the Police Chief.

If it weren't so hot that day I really wanted to take the train into the city and attend. I would have opened my big mouth back at the thugs and probably get the shit kicked out of me :lol:..so I am glad I didn't go.
Glad the gangs didn't bring out the knifes, or guns..

EVery person who those thugs attacked should be awarded at least $1,000,000. The total comes to at least $500,000,000.

If it weren't so hot that day I really wanted to take the train into the city and attend. I would have opened my big mouth back at the thugs and probably get the shit kicked out of me :lol:..so I am glad I didn't go.
Glad the gangs didn't bring out the knifes, or guns..

Just make you sure you bring some protection, like pepper spray and a set of these:

large.JPG

Forum List

Back