Trump Rally In 30 Minutes

Trump is not courting the Dead Electorate at all, which continues hampering Repubiks.
What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

theres already been several thousand proven cases,,,
Did you see them like this witness?

sweetie thats a tv comedy skit not real life,,

I bet you even thought sarah palin said she could see russia from her house,,

This woman was bombed out of her skull. I thought that she was part of SNL and then went to sleep before the actual show came on. Having watched the clips from SNL this morning,, I really can't tell the difference.

However, back to reality. When could Giuliani not have produced these wonderful witnesses in court, with all of the opportunities that he has had to do so? This witness, who claims that she has a "sworn affidavit", should appear in a court of law, under oath. I notice that she did not want to take any oath before this "hearing," which did not even have the power to punish her for the crime of perjury. Was her affidavit even entered into evidence at this "hearing"?

Trump is not courting the Dead Electorate at all, which continues hampering Repubiks.
What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Really? Now you tell me! Gosh darn, I thought that was really Rudy!

This woman was bombed out of her skull. I thought that she was part of SNL and then went to sleep before the actual show came on. Having watched the clips from SNL this morning,, I really can't tell the difference.

However, back to reality. When could Giuliani not have produced these wonderful witnesses in court, with all of the opportunities that he has had to do so? This witness, who claims that she has a "sworn affidavit", should appear in a court of law, under oath. I notice that she did not want to take any oath before this "hearing," which did not even have the power to punish her for the crime of perjury. Was her affidavit even entered into evidence at this "hearing"?
Swear to Gob!

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

the simple minded always have a problem with reality,,,

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Sorry. I'm a Ginger kinda guy.

How's Gilligan and the Skipper doin?

This trump cockroach has spent more time playing golf and giving rallies than he ever spent on the pandemic problems. Body count is well over two hundred thousand and rising rapidly and the republicans don't care. A human life is nothing to them. They still flock to trump rallies and suck his ass. What pigs.
Now Covid is the #1 cause of death in the U.S. Something to celebrate..................I...............guess.

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Indeed.

The best part was that Pillow Guy saying he was using shreaded ballots as pillow filler.

I've got a Fender Strat. Can I swear on it and never have my veracity questioned again?

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Don’t say that about yourself , you can learn better if you just try!

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Do I have to show my picture again? MaryAnne was the smart one!

Yep watched it. 5 minutes for Perdue and Loeffler and a one hour fifty five minute pity party of grievances and lies.
It's always about Donald.
I felt bad for the candidates. He is hurting their chances.

The best part was that Pillow Guy saying he was using shreaded ballots as pillow filler.

The My Pillow Guy was perfect. Cecily Strong was great as Mellissa Carone, but that chick is a tough one to spoof.
She's a living, breathing parody of herself!

I've got a Fender Strat. Can I swear on it and never have my veracity questioned again?
No, but you can protect it with your life like my Son does! Do not touch my Fender!
An absolutely prized possession. Starburst. It is a holy object, as is the Gibson that I received on my 12th birthday, and I am 68. :)

I inherited a Gibson 4 string from my pop. Prolly circa 1935. Still sounds great and SMELLS even better.

What dead person voted?
really???

youre that ignorant???

Do I have to show my picture again? MaryAnne was the smart one!

Not in the sack hon.

No, but you can protect it with your life like my Son does! Do not touch my Fender!
An absolutely prized possession. Starburst. It is a holy object, as is the Gibson that I received on my 12th birthday, and I am 68. :)
He bought his in the late 70’s. You can play any of his guitars but do not touch that one.

I inherited a Gibson 4 string from my pop. Prolly circa 1935. Still sounds great and SMELLS even better.
Neat! Do you play? 4 string?

Forum List

Back