Trump Rally In 50 Minutes

Great rally! The crowd was very enthusiastic and President Trump was killing it. Someone posted yesterday how they thought he looked worn out when he addressed the country, but he didn't appear anything like that tonight.

Boo on FOX news and Tucker for not carrying all of the rally. We watched in on CSPAN.

..... your money can never buy my American culture I hold deep pride in. .....

You have no idea what "American culture" means, and you clearly have no pride whatsoever.

.... Tell us how long, in which branch, and when did you serve this nation, ?

I never have. I would never falsely claim to have, as the troll whose tiny dick you are trying to massage has falsely claimed several times. He has been called on it several times. Look more carefully before hopping into bed with a lying scumbag like jitler.

You have no idea what "American culture" means, and you clearly have no pride whatsoever.

I never have. I would never falsely claim to have, as the troll whose tiny dick you are trying to massage has falsely claimed several times. He has been called on it several times. Look more carefully before hopping into bed with a lying scumbag like jitler.
Now you have my dick on your mind? Disgusting

Now you have my dick on your mind? Disgusting
Why don't you guys just get a room and spare us the sordid details.

At ~ 1: 26: 10 in the video Trump starts rattling off a bunch of major investments in the steel industry here in Ohio since he took office as POTUS.

JSW steel is investing $500,000,000 in Mingo Junction Ohio, Republic Steel is reopening their facility in Loraine Ohio, Charter steel is investing $150,000,000 in their steel mill in Cuyahoga Heights Ohio, Nucor steel is investing $85,000,000 in their facility in Marion Ohio, Trump accurately proclaims.

But the thing is, Trump didn't even mention that North Star Bluescope Steel is investing $700,000,000 in their facilities in Delta Ohio. North Star BlueScope expansion gets OK | American Metal Market | Fastmarkets AMM Where is their shout out? All these other steel companies get a big kudos, but the steel company investing more in Ohio than any of them doesn't even get mentioned at the rally. They are probably thinking, WTF are we, chopped liver?

Whatever, Ohio isn't even considered a swing state anymore. How deplorable!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Trump26.gif

Boo on FOX news and Tucker for not carrying all of the rally. We watched in on CSPAN.

Hannity always carries a Trump rally. I'm kinda thunkin' maybe Tucker can't afford it...they must lose a shit-ton in ad revenue!

Forum List

Back