Trump Rally In 50 Minutes

..... your money can never buy my American culture I hold deep pride in. .....

You have no idea what "American culture" means, and you clearly have no pride whatsoever.
D43FC45B-A545-4004-9497-96BC351908BA.jpeg

"Adam, you little pencil neck!...9 inches, he buys the smallest collar you can get, and its still loose"

*crowd cheers hysterically*

The number of branches started by syncophantic worshippers of Obama on the twaf: 0
The number of branches started by syncophantic worshippers of Trump on the twaf:

Attachments

• infinity.jpg
    infinity.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22
The number of branches started by syncophantic worshippers of Obama on the twaf: 0
The number of branches started by syncophantic worshippers of Trump on the twaf:
AC8B4863-74ED-4710-9189-DC5394CAD014.jpeg
Wanna buy one?

The Donald is going to give the Democrats hell tonight.

Tens of thousands of people at the rally.
More Kool Aide to the crowd. nothing new here, move along, nothing new here, move along

Sounds like you haven't been taking your TDS meds today. You really should do what the doctored ordered and keep taking the meds. That way you won't look like an idiot when you post on the internet.
Wrong. Hell, I didn't like pep rallies in school, even if I was playing. But, go ahead. If you like the tweets, you'll love the show. Enjoy the refreshments! :)

Can you believe this idiot is talking about Hillary.

Got damn! OHIO is fired up!

The only fire is the one you set on black peoples' homes, snitchler lol
Umm ok low iq troll haha

Dude, I make more in a day than you do in a year

But then again, so do most people here. lol
I make good money.. but your money can never buy my American culture I hold deep pride in. And money can never replace that space.

For just a moment, I was sure I could hear Lee Greenwood singing God Bless the USA...

Got damn! OHIO is fired up!

The only fire is the one you set on black peoples' homes, snitchler lol
Umm ok low iq troll haha

Dude, I make more in a day than you do in a year

But then again, so do most people here. lol
I make good money.. but your money can never buy my American culture I hold deep pride in. And money can never replace that space.

For just a moment, I was sure I could hear Lee Greenwood singing God Bless the USA...
I met him when I was on Fox News

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:I guess Fox couldn’t take Trump’s inanity anymore and cut him off.

Forum List

Back