Trump Rally In 50 Minutes

4144FA43-1EEB-4679-BCEA-53654593F953.jpeg

STILL AGAIN, please refer to post #2 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

Not much to the post. Trumplethinskin isn't a Nazi. He just acts like one sometimes. Not the "i'm-gonna-put-in-a-concentration-camp-type" Nazi. The "bully/intmidate-people-and-pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-dupes (like you and your Deplorable friends)-type" Nazi. The nasty Nazi came along a little later, once the Little Corporal had the Chancellorship...

Not much to the post. Trumplethinskin isn't a Nazi. He just acts like one sometimes. Not the "i'm-gonna-put-in-a-concentration-camp-type" Nazi. The "bully/intmidate-people-and-pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-dupes (like you and your Deplorable friends)-type" Nazi. The nasty Nazi came along a little later, once the Little Corporal had the Chancellorship...
STILL ONE MORE TIME, please refer to post #2 in this thread. You're MOST welcome.

STILL ONE MORE TIME, please refer to post #2 in this thread. You're MOST welcome.

Thanks for pointing this out in EVERY post. You're a pal...:biggrin:

..... your money can never buy my American culture I hold deep pride in. .....

You have no idea what "American culture" means, and you clearly have no pride whatsoever.

Well I can tell you one thing for certain, you sure as hell don't. Tell us how long, in which branch, and when did you serve this nation, asshole?

Forum List

Back