Trump Rally Numbers Are In: 14,000 Inside, Nearly 20,000 Outside!

I've never heard a President say Democrats' ongoing investigations of him was "ridiculous bullshit" on national tv. lolol.

He is fun to listen to, I have to admit.

This fake news about collusion just got him re-elected. The spotlight has been shined upon the cockroaches in media, corrupt politicians, intelligence agencies, etc. And they're scattering. Heh heh.

I've never heard a President say Democrats' ongoing investigations of him was "ridiculous bullshit" on national tv. lolol.

He is fun to listen to, I have to admit.

This fake news about collusion just got him re-elected. The spotlight has been shined upon the cockroaches in media, corrupt politicians, intelligence agencies, etc. And they're scattering. Heh heh.

I agree and if Graham gets that special prosecutor he's looking for they may scatter even more.

If the SP is assigned I'd bet that his report will be very, very interesting.

Oh and Trump will win in 2020. No doubt in my mind at all.

Congressman Schiff is facing a mutiny, the GOP members of his committee are revolting since Schitt keep trying to play the "collusion" card with the same bullshit "evidence" Mueller refuted. Looks like Bannon is correct when he said we're in to top of the 1st inning with the GOP coming up to bat with their "special prosecutor".

Forum List

Back