🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

tRump rally

He's had rallies before every primary. Why stop now?
Maybe he is taking a pause...you ever heard of the calm before the storm?.....get ready for the Trump train.....
He's afraid of catching a hoax.
I wouldn't charge admission if I were you...and I'd give two free drinks and a belly dancer.....if I were you....
Non Sequitur?
Be honest...you laughed....
At what?

Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

I couldn't be coronavirus, that's a Democratic hoax.
Do you have a link to anybody calling the virus a hoax? I'd like to see that.
Here's tRump doing it. If you look around you'll see a buncha tRumplings doing it right here as well.

Nope, least informed person in the group.

Anybody else notice this is the first time he hasn't held rallies and as many of the states having primaries as possible?

I wonder why?

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox
That's when you kids will get the revolution you've been talking about.

And you won't like the way it goes, either.

You funny

Maybe he is taking a pause...you ever heard of the calm before the storm?.....get ready for the Trump train.....
I wouldn't charge admission if I were you...and I'd give two free drinks and a belly dancer.....if I were you....
Non Sequitur?
At what?
At what I posted...come on I heard you from here....I knew you would not be honest...

I wonder why?

Here's tRump doing it. If you look around you'll see a buncha tRumplings doing it right here as well.

How nice for you? I guess?

I wonder why?

Precursor to declaring martial law and suspending the election until Coronavirus is as eradicated as smallpox

You funny
You English badly.

I wonder why?

You guess at everything
And you've yet to be right.

Non Sequitur?
At what?
At what I posted...come on I heard you from here....I knew you would not be honest...
I honestly don't know what you meant with that comment. Don't charge admission to a hoax?

I wonder why?

You funny
You English badly.

Nope

I wonder why?

Can you put the minute and second mark on that? I just went through it and could not find where he calls the virus a hoax. Also, list the minute and second marks that show that his comments are in their correct context.

I wonder why?

Do you think all a President has time for is campaigning and golf or something?

He's not Obama, you know. He's actually being a real President.

I wonder why?

You guess at everything

Well ok then kiddo. If that's your sole claim to fame then I'd say it is nice for you.

Go home proud.

I wonder why?

Can you put the minute and second mark on that? I just went through it and could not find where he calls the virus a hoax. Also, list the minute and second marks that show that his comments are in their correct context.

He can't

I wonder why?

Do you think all a President has time for is campaigning and golf or something?

He's not Obama, you know.
Lol, yes. That's the usual tRump schedule.

You guess at everything

Well ok then kiddo. If that's your sole claim to fame then I'd say it is nice for you.

Go home proud.

This thread makes me wonder if you're having a stroke

I wonder why?

So you guys are just joking about the seriousness of CVoid19?

I wonder why?

Funny you should be hating on Trump. It was the Democrats obsession with assassinating the President's Character that made them miss the Coronavirus problem that erupted in China.

What a bunch of bamboozlers you defend against a man they couldn't pin a crime on, although they covered a lot of Hillary's crime--abuse of office, sweeping data under the carpet, thinking it was all taken care of by taking a hatchet to her hard drive, only to have several copies of Hillary's emails in other computers that were located by Tom Fitton.

You can call us names, you can play like President Trump's jokes are countable lies, you can circumvent the Constitution, but you're not going to threaten Supreme Court Justices in order to force them to do evil without a war, and this war will not be one of rhetoric. It will be spoken by the American voter, who's had a belly full of Democrat lies.

You guess at everything

Go home proud.

He probably will the day after the 2020 election.

You guess at everything

Go home proud.

He probably will the day after the 2020 election.

Why you tease me like that?

Forum List

Back