Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

“Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential.”
I can't help but wonder why he doesn't act presidential if it is so easy.

Is acting presidential as easy as passing health care reform that will lower your costs to a tiny fraction of what they are now?

Actually Lincoln was one of the worst Presidents in history. Do yer research.

Is that why he's ranked No. 1?

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

Meh, there are a lot off tards out there that think Obama was a good president.
He was a great president. Did you see Trump talk to the Boy Scouts? Its fucking embarrassing. LOL

Great? Hardly.

He was a great president. Did you see Trump talk to the Boy Scouts? Its fucking embarrassing. LOL

Sure, Obama was awesome. So awesome Trump is getting it done, as he undoes the trash Obama built.

Sure, Obama was awesome. So awesome Trump is getting it done, as he undoes the trash Obama built.
He can't even undo ObamaCare!

And that was going to be "so easy", too!

I don't remember Lakhota being this outraged when Obama was putting himself at Lincolns level.

Yeah trump said something stupid. It's expected.

Personally I don't know why any president would want to be Lincoln. You seriously want half the nation rebelling against you? Only to see your fellow citizens kill each other and then ultimately be shot in the head by Hollywood?

Coolidge is the one we should be striving to be. Unprecedented economic growth. Peace times. United happy people.

The media compared JFK with Lincoln for years. The only comparison was that they were both assassinated but only pop-culture educated idiots would have compared JFK's flawed lifestyle not to mention drug abuse and womanizing with Abraham Lincoln's life.

It's so easy to act presidential. You just put on a ballcap, grin a stupid huckster's grin, piss a stream of lies into the opens adoring mouths of the rubes, then publicly attack people you hired in a series of mad tweets. Then whine all day about this and that, and dinner at 5:30. Start all over again the next day at the crack of 10:30.

It's so easy to act presidential when your country isn't engaged in a civil war over slavery.

Or fighting a world war.

Or dealing with a tremendous worldwide economic crash caused by financial derivatives.

Or dealing with 9/11.

Or dealing with a Great Depression.

If your greatest fucking challenge is whether to use a 9 or a 7 iron from this lay, any dumb fuck can act "presidential".

And bleev me, folks, the New York huckster IS acting.

Unlike Obama who passed legislation backed by lies, fabrication and certain failure, I imagine the Republicans are trying to do this in the right way.

Unlike Obama who passed legislation backed by lies, fabrication and certain failure, I imagine the Republicans are trying to do this in the right way.

Key words "passed legislation".

Trump only knows how to pass gas.

And you were intentionally being ironic when referring to lies and fabrication, RIGHT!?!?

“Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential.”

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

More: Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.

"Acting presidential" is a code word for taking the D up the ass unfortunately.

I much prefer for him to watch out for the interests of America.

I don't worship shit stain career politicians... obviously you must
You worship a career Crook phony ass Fraud artist with 4000 law suits 6 Bankruptcies 3 marriages in all of which he committed adultery and who had to pay $25 million to victims of his education scam...
As flawed as trump is, hes an amateur compared to career politicians when comes to corruption... fact
There is no lower life forms on the planet than career politicians...

I don't worship shit stain career politicians... obviously you must
You worship a career Crook phony ass Fraud artist with 4000 law suits 6 Bankruptcies 3 marriages in all of which he committed adultery and who had to pay $25 million to victims of his education scam...
As flawed as trump is, hes an amateur compared to career politicians when comes to corruption... fact
There is no lower life forms on the planet than career politicians...
Trump is highly accomplished in fraud corruption and legal manipulation. How DARE you impune him, sir. (-:

Great? Hardly.
Yes, great. Turns out a lot of the things the Republicans said they would do, are not what they would do. What they are doing is just about exactly what Obama did. Just Obama didn't do things like play russia's game, bomb iran, deregulate the bankers again, fight going green.

What was so bad about Obama? The debt? Just wait and see Trump's debt.

Wages? Lets see wages go up on Trumps watch.

Growth? Trump promised better than Obama. Don't just do as good. Do better.

If you had a job, you wouldn't have time to stay up all night bitching about Trump, and starting worthless, irrelevant threads. Food for thought.

I don't need a job. I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Are you jealous...?

You're that old and this dumb?

That's scary.
From an informal observation, I think over half of our active members are over 60.
Who else has the time to spend hours on this site.

If you had a job, you wouldn't have time to stay up all night bitching about Trump, and starting worthless, irrelevant threads. Food for thought.

And if Trump did his job he wouldn't stay up all night bitching about everything on Twitter...

Lakhota is not the President...

Forum List

Back