Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

“Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential.”

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

More: Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.
He's greater than Lincoln! Lincoln caused a Civil War and was assassinated. Trump can only dream.

Trump: I prefer those who were not assasinated

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.
Donald Trump is wicked, bad, morally wrong, immoral, foul, vile, base, ignoble, dishonorable, corrupt, depraved, degenerate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious, malevolent, monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable.and spaghetti .............

‘Sucks to be you, Jefferson!’: Internet explodes after Trump says he’s more presidential than anyone ‘except Lincoln’
The funny thing is....just a few months ago, many of the trumpanzees here were bad-mouthing Lincoln.

If you had a job, you wouldn't have time to stay up all night bitching about Trump, and starting worthless, irrelevant threads. Food for thought.

I don't need a job. I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Are you jealous...?

You're that old and this dumb?

That's scary.
From an informal observation, I think over half of our active members are over 60.
Those younger can't read. (-:

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

He's greater than Lincoln! Lincoln caused a Civil War and was assassinated. Trump can only dream.

There's Zach Thomas and Harding, so it's possible we will be saved this ongoing nightmare of Clown from Hell

There's Zach Thomas and Harding, so it's possible we will be saved this ongoing nightmare of Clown from Hell

ZachoryTaylor

Trump reminds me a lot of Warren G Harding....Incompetent whoremonger

ZachoryTaylor

If only Trump liked cherries and green apples and unpasturized milk.

ZachoryTaylor

Cheeseburgers and KFC

ZachoryTaylor

Cheeseburgers and KFC
They take awhile to catch up to ya, but he is old, so it's not hopeless

ZachoryTaylor

Cheeseburgers and KFC
They take awhile to catch up to ya, but he is old, so it's not hopeless

Fat Donnie is a cheeseburger away from a stroke

Trump Could Trigger Political and Legal Backlash if He Escalates Against Sessions

President Donald Trump could trigger a political and legal backlash if he escalates his attacks on Attorney General Jeff Sessions into an attempted purge of U.S. law enforcement officials, lawmakers and legal experts said on Tuesday.…

By Reuters on Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Democrats Ready to Shut Down Any Attempt by Trump to Replace Sessions with Recess Appointment
The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate warned President Donald Trump on Tuesday against any attempt to bypass Congress to appoint a new attorney general and undermine special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing probe into alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election.…

He also said during his rally that someone would say he said he should be on mount rushmore, he was right again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fear any bills this man and Congress pass. And I worry their going to start getting their shit together.

Let it go lefties. You are starting to look like hate filled incoherent crazies thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters spinsters.

I fear any bills this man and Congress pass. And I worry their going to start getting their shit together.
Trump is not, but congress may be. Ignore the Orange Clown, pass legislation and he'll sign it because anything makes him "a winner."

Let it go lefties. You are starting to look like hate filled incoherent crazies thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters spinsters.

Let what go?
That Trump has a twisted view of his place in history?

Forum List

Back