Trump ranted, bragged, insulted and abruptly hung up on the Prime Minister of Australia

We also tend to bear the brunt of the Greenie attack on the nation because we didn't fuck up our state's nature - Alaska is like 70% national/state park, of course we spend a lot on that. We're also 60% military, again fed funding.

It's just disingenuous bullshit fed to hyper-partisan hacks like you Rast, sorry.

True breakdown of the numbers -- Federal taxation and spending by state - Wikipedia

Reality is, red states are fucking safer both economically AND physically so that's where the retired folks go...
Not exactly true. Lay off the Meth.
RedStateWelfareQueens.jpg

We also tend to bear the brunt of the Greenie attack on the nation because we didn't fuck up our state's nature - Alaska is like 70% national/state park, of course we spend a lot on that. We're also 60% military, again fed funding.

It's just disingenuous bullshit fed to hyper-partisan hacks like you Rast, sorry.
Again, we hate to spoil the fiscal fantasies of the Fake Conservatives, but for all those "red" states out there who voted for Bush last time and calling for tax breaks, fiscal responsibility and decrying the "welfare state", you'd think they were subsidizing the "blue" states with all of their hard-earned tax dollars.

Turns out, as usual, the unreported truth is quite the opposite from the Fake Conservative fantasy.

In fact, the "blue" states, on average, get back less money than they pay out in federal taxes, while the "red" states receive more in federal funds than they put out. Go figure.
The BRAD BLOG : More 'Conservative' Fiscal Fantasies Debunked

Again you provide a meme and partisan media propaganda, ignoring valid points I brought up completely.

You're a hack son and I'm done with you. Have a lovely day.

Again you provide a meme and partisan media propaganda, ignoring valid points I brought up completely.

You're a hack son and I'm done with you. Have a lovely day.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......calm down Susan, the resistance is just beginning.

One of my clients in the day got pregnant by her Aussie boyfriend, a tourist visa oversta
I hope that Trump returns these jihadists to their home countries. They don't have to come here. Send them back.
I hope Trump does something with "white" home grown terrorist who kill Americans as well!!!!
If they are foreigners, send them back. We don't prowl the back alleys of Europe looking for white hooligans to bring here. We shouldn't be bringing jihadists here.
We're not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YOU do not KNOW what the President will do PJunky !!

One of my clients in the day got pregnant by her Aussie boyfriend, a tourist visa oversta
I hope that Trump returns these jihadists to their home countries. They don't have to come here. Send them back.
I hope Trump does something with "white" home grown terrorist who kill Americans as well!!!!
If they are foreigners, send them back. We don't prowl the back alleys of Europe looking for white hooligans to bring here. We shouldn't be bringing jihadists here.
We're not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YOU do not KNOW what the President will do PJunky !!
Put down the crack pipe.

Trump gives the finger to one of our staunchest historical allies. Love it.
what has Australia done for us lately

I shall inform you ignorant arse. Last figures available show Oz exported $11 billion worth of goods to the US while importing $28 billion worth of US goods. Yeah, that's right we gave you $17 billion more. Wonder what would happen if Aussie told you to fuck off and what at got that $17 billion worth eleswhere. Sure your exporters would be happy about that. That equates to about 170,000 jobs going down the gurgler. That's what we've done for you you ignorant idiot...
we wouldn't even feel it

our GDP is 18 trillion 17 billion isn't even 1% of that

Tell that to the 170,000 people that would lose their jobs.
yeah like i believe that number

Forum List

Back