Trump Rape Accuser Plans Suit Under New NY ‘Survivors’ Law

So you really don't give a damn if he actually raped her.

No, its like we really don't believe for a second that he actually did. It looks and smells like just another Liberal Political tactic.

But unlike the baseless accusations against the hapless Mitt that he evaded paying his taxes for 10 years, the Trumpster is committed to fighting back and hard against Leftist Lies.

Yea just grab them by the pussy, nothing wrong with that.

"Grab them by the pussy," Trump says on the tape. "You can do anything."

Does he mean anything, like rape?

President Trump was talking about WILLING broads on the tape, and further was doing a routine for entertainment purposes. The great Rodney Dangerfield's life wasn't being accurately described to Johnny Carson any more that the Trumpster's life was to the Bush scion.

Trump was trying to be entertaining during the recording, and the reaction being offered by Billy Bush- a Biden Ally- is the clue as to what he was doing.

i don’t think he did, i think this another woman your party is taking advantage of to attack your political rivals…and because your party can’t argue policy, you make up shit
Wow, so all these women just made that shit up. Do you think the women who accused Deshaun Watson just made it up also. So a man who talks about just grabbing your pussy could in no way actually rape or assault someone.

President Trump was talking about WILLING broads on the tape, and further was doing a routine for entertainment purposes. The great Rodney Dangerfield's life wasn't being accurately described to Johnny Carson any more that the Trumpster's life was to the Bush scion.

Trump was trying to be entertaining during the recording, and the reaction being offered by Billy Bush- a Biden Ally- is the clue as to what he was doing.
It's amazing how this man can do wrong and Trump Humpers will just believe it, because there is no way their God could ever do anything wrong. I don't understand how you fools just continue this guy is so innocent and everyone is just out to get him.

Wow, so all these women just made that shit up. Do you think the women who accused Deshaun Watson just made it up also. So a man who talks about just grabbing your pussy could in no way actually rape or assault someone.
he said “they let you” …i get facts matter

but no when a woman lets a man grab her pussy that’s not rape

maybe you’ve never had a woman let you

he said “they let you” …i get facts matter

but no when a woman lets a man grab her pussy that’s not rape

maybe you’ve never had a woman let you
That's funny.

The graphic tape — captured just months after the GOP nominee married his third wife, Melania — includes Trump speaking at length about hitting on an unidentified woman.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married," Trump is heard telling Bush.

He continues, per the Post recording, "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. ... Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trump also apparently had an eye for Arianne Zucker, who was to lead him to the soap's set.

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

He said, "And when you're a star they let you do it. ... You can do anything."

Are you a bitch to be moved on?

That's funny.

The graphic tape — captured just months after the GOP nominee married his third wife, Melania — includes Trump speaking at length about hitting on an unidentified woman.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married," Trump is heard telling Bush.

He continues, per the Post recording, "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. ... Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trump also apparently had an eye for Arianne Zucker, who was to lead him to the soap's set.

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

He said, "And when you're a star they let you do it. ... You can do anything."

Are you a bitch to be moved on?
sorry, is that crude? sure…but where is the rape and sexual assault?

I’ve heard worse things in a rape album

So are you saying a man who would make those types of comments is not capable of rape or sexual assault.
anyone is capable of rape or sexual assault…look at your plantation bosses xiden and bill clinton.

the problem you have is you claimed trump was a rapist and provided no proof…in fact you quoted him saying the opposite of assault

anyone is capable of rape or sexual assault…look at your plantation bosses xiden and bill clinton.
If multiple women accuse them of rape or sexual assault I am not going to scream they are lying like you do.
the problem you have is you claimed trump was a rapist and provided no proof…in fact you quoted him saying the opposite of assault.
I didn't claim what he was, I said his remarks indicate he could definitely be capable of it and he has women that said he did. You being a Trump Whore will never admit that he could commit such an act.

If multiple women accuse them of rape or sexual assault I am not going to scream they are lying like you do.

I didn't claim what he was, I said his remarks indicate he could definitely be capable of it and he has women that said he did. You being a Trump Whore will never admit that he could commit such an act.

Tara Reid accused Sleepy Joe of sexual assault, if you voted for Biden you have no room to call out anyone else.

She said some people think rape is sexy. Can't you read? Trump said she wasn't his "type". He must have a type that he grabs by the pussy. She should have given Trump a black eye.
Which people have said rape is sexy? If what she claims is true, why didn't she give him that black eye? Also, she was 48 at the time of the alleged rape so she waited 27 years to say anything about it?

Forum List

Back