Trump Rape Accuser Plans Suit Under New NY ‘Survivors’ Law

Read the lawsuit. The previous lawsuit was only for defamation because the statute of limitations on the rape allegation had expired. But New York passed a law allowing a new window in which a civil lawsuit for sexual assault could be filed. So as the defamation suit continues, she's piling on with a rape allegation.

I'm just wondering about the other 16 women that accused Trump of various assaults.

Yet you’ve never thought a second about the very credible woman accusing Finger Raping *Joe.
Leftists are disgusting

i don’t think he did, i think this another woman your party is taking advantage of to attack your political rivals…and because your party can’t argue policy, you make up shit

The worst part is the majority of leftists knows that’s the case but they’ve been so brainwashed party is paramount they just don’t care.
Sickening bastards.

Which people have said rape is sexy? If what she claims is true, why didn't she give him that black eye? Also, she was 48 at the time of the alleged rape so she waited 27 years to say anything about it?
rolling stone reports that sources say, the possibility is, this may in fact happened, witnesses claim, etc. that bill clinton once considered charging old hag hillary with attemped rape when he caught her sniffing that dress that belonged to monica that bill made a mess on. the case was dismissed when a judge said rolling stone was only a shit slinging third rate magazine that also claimed gangster rap was actual music

The worst part is the majority of leftists knows that’s the case but they’ve been so brainwashed party is paramount they just don’t care.
Sickening bastards.
haha
If multiple women accuse them of rape or sexual assault I am not going to scream they are lying like you do.

I didn't claim what he was, I said his remarks indicate he could definitely be capable of it and he has women that said he did. You being a Trump Whore will never admit that he could commit such an ac

i did. my own showes

and the defamation part of her suit is a no go. She's just piling on anyway....under the guidance of someone who wants to sidetrack him off the ballot in 2024.

Worst of luck with that.

Sickening bastards.

uh yea, Trump must sit in deposition, which means answering questions under oath. And when Trump takes the 5th, since this is civil case, it means adverse inference. Then will know why they delayed this for three years.

Is that why the fat former guy is refusing to provide DNA?
why should he. Look EJ is a nut and she has always been a nut. Now really, this department store in the women's section and a man is able to rape another woman in the dressing room in broad daylight with other women shoppers around. COME ON MAN. It strains the bonds of credulity.

Last edited:
She didn't say rape was sexy. She said "some people think rape is sexy". He's the basest sort of liar.
MAGAts do think rape is sexy. Why do you think they are so supportive of an avowed serial sexual assaulter? To them, he's a manly man.

Forum List

Back