Trump Re-Elected in 2020

Biden accepts Science
Trump accepts Conspiracy Theories

All you need to know

no, no, no, shitolini does note accept conspiracy theories, he creates them and actively promotes them, and since he is so dumb he believes them himself...

1589655831185.png
1589655875603.png

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Biden is one weirdo now he swims nude around female secret service agents.
Trump barges into Dressing Rooms of teen beauty contestants

Got a link for that claim that Trump "barges into dressing rooms"?
Like that even matters when compared to a "digital rapist".
The Vegas oddsmakers still have Trump as a solid 2:1 favorite.

Uhhh...the whole Miss Universe creepiness is pretty well known.
Vegas oddsmakers??? Sure cause when I'm looking to see who might win a political contest, I go to Vegas.
A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Vegas betting odds cut thru the bullshit. People put real money up, and Vegas adjusts the odds accordingly.
If you were going to bet $1,000 of your own money today on who wins the 2020 Presidential election, who would you bet on?

Then why isn’t Hillary President?

Why Hillary isn't president is easy. The MSM and pollster's bullshit didn't take. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, no contest.
Except Trump won the biggest political upset in history. Remember this, how the MSM made the election look way over, Trump had no way to win....

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Trump raped a 13 year old with the same evidence you have against Biden.....

Somebody claims

No, he didn't.
Prove it.

it is your responsibility to provide proof. You made the claim, dumbass!

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Somebody claims

No, he didn't.
Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything. You have to prove guilt not innocence. This is just more wild leftist conspiracy.
As usual, you got nothing. Typical.

You are the one with nothing, especially between your ears.

You made a claim. Prove it!

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Vegas oddsmakers??? Sure cause when I'm looking to see who might win a political contest, I go to Vegas.

Vegas betting odds cut thru the bullshit. People put real money up, and Vegas adjusts the odds accordingly.
If you were going to bet $1,000 of your own money today on who wins the 2020 Presidential election, who would you bet on?

Why Hillary isn't president is easy. The MSM and pollster's bullshit didn't take. Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, no contest.
Except Trump won the biggest political upset in history. Remember this, how the MSM made the election look way over, Trump had no way to win....

Vegas said Hillary had a 95 percent probability of winning

Why do you trust them now?

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Somebody claims

No, he didn't.
Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything. You have to prove guilt not innocence. This is just more wild leftist conspiracy.
As usual, you got nothing. Typical.

You are the one with nothing, especially between your ears.

You made a claim. Prove it!
I made no claim.
Prove me wrong.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

Well, by one or a hundred, it's still a win. But Trump (and Hillary lost) won because of,

1) An unpopular opposition candidate who failed to campaign until the end.
2) An entire bloc of younger voters that largely stayed home because of said opposition candidate.
3) The announcement of a non scandal two weeks before the election by the then FBI director that directly affected early voting.

Even after all that, he wins a narrow victory by the margin of barely 77,000 votes across three states. It's the same mathematical
problems he faces this November. Except now he has a record that can be campaigned against.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

A non scandal?

Well, by one or a hundred, it's still a win. But Trump (and Hillary lost) won because of,

2) An entire bloc of younger voters that largely stayed home because of said opposition candidate.
3) The announcement of a non scandal two weeks before the election by the then FBI director that directly affected early voting.

Even after all that, he wins a narrow victory by the margin of barely 77,000 votes across three states. It's the same mathematical
problems he faces this November. Except now he has a record that can be campaigned against.

A non scandal? You sir are a fucking idiot.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

A non scandal?

You're right. I'm being too generous calling it a non-scandal. It was a non-issue.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

A non scandal?

You're right. I'm being too generous calling it a non-scandal. It was a non-issue.

Hillary rigged the DNC nomination and you call that a non scandal?

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

A non scandal?

How did she “rig” the nomination when she received the most votes, the most states and the most delegates?

Do you know what Rigged means?

Hillary lost because the DNC left the blue collar workers behind plain and simple.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

A non scandal?

How did she “rig” the nomination when she received the most votes, the most states and the most delegates?

Do you know what Rigged means?

Don't play obtuse with me

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

I trust Vegas now because the bettors got burned in 2016 on a "sure thing", a Hillary win, couldn't lose, but lost.
I think even pollsters worried about looking bad again are more accurate now, except many dems lie to pollsters, IBD was one of the few polls who called it right.
Most union guys swear they'll vote democrats if asked, but in the voting booth they know better.
I'm not trusting polls or Vegas, but history says that the incumbent is tough to beat, especially if you really look at Biden, he looks like death warmed over.
Anything can happen in November, so buckle-up, it should be entertaining.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

I trust Vegas now because the bettors got burned in 2016 on a "sure thing", a Hillary win, couldn't lose, but lost.
I think even pollsters worried about looking bad again are more accurate now, except many dems lie to pollsters, IBD was one of the few polls who called it right.
Most union guys swear they'll vote democrats if asked, but in the voting booth they know better.
I'm not trusting polls or Vegas, but history says that the incumbent is tough to beat, especially if you really look at Biden, he looks like death warmed over.

LOL

You trust them when they back your guy. Odds aren’t set based on who who they think will win. They are set based on where they think the money will be bet

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

LOL

You trust them when they back your guy. Odds aren’t set based on who who they think will win. They are set based on where they think the money will be bet

So that's why no one was spending money when Obama was president, thanks for clarifying it.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

1. Agree Hillary turns off a lot of voters
2. The FBI giving her a pass on her secret bathroom server because of "intent" was bullshit, and voters knew it.
3. Agree many Bernie supporters stayed home. That will happen again in November.
4. How did Trump win? The FBI was against him, the CIA was against him, the MSM was against him, the Never-Trumpers were against him, the Russians were against him (they wrote the Steele Dossier), the DOJ was against him, teachers were against him, young people were against him, unions were against him, black and minority voters were against him, who voted for Trump to give him the upset win?

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

LOL

Nope. The odds are adjusted as the bets are placed. The odds can change by the second.

Biden accepts Science

All you need to know

LOL

Nope. The odds are adjusted as the bets are placed. The odds can change by the second.

Yup

Forum List

Back