🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Reaches Grandmaster Troll Level

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why are people so gullable in the 21st century?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that Secretary of State John Kerry hasn’t read the Bible.

“Obviously Kerry did not read ‘The Art of the Deal,’” Trump told a religious audience in Virginia, referring to his own book before adding, “Probably didn’t read the Bible, either.”

Trump was criticizing the nuclear deal with Iran when he made the remark about Kerry, who is Catholic, while speaking at Regent University.

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me,” Trump claimed the previous day, before picking up his third consecutive win in the GOP primary with a dominant performance in the Nevada caucuses.

Trump: Kerry probably hasn't read the Bible

Last edited:
If not for the "deal", Iran could still be working full-bore on a nuke. Where's the evidence that the agreement isn't working? The opponents like to say that in 10 years they can just pick up where they left off, but without the deal they would be working on it right now. Of course, they're hoping the average American doesn't notice that bit of logic, while they score cheap political points.

If not for the "deal", Iran could still be working full-bore on a nuke. Where's the evidence that the agreement isn't working? The opponents like to say that in 10 years they can just pick up where they left off, but without the deal they would be working on it right now. Of course, they're hoping the average American doesn't notice that bit of logic, while they score cheap political points.
What makes you think Iran is not working on a nuke with North Korea? You take the word of the government?

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me,” Trump claimed
"two Corinthians"?

When he said that, he probably thought it was a story in the really new testament of the bible about two brothers with the surname Corinthian that ran a winery in the NAPA Valley.

What an idiot this guy is, with plenty of idiot followers.

You are naive.

12742438_1774490702774676_8185941209940863267_n.jpg

What makes you think Iran is not working on a nuke with North Korea? You take the word of the government?
Why should I take Trump's word or the word of others whose sole motivation is to undermine the deal? Remember, without the deal they wouldn't have to hide what they're doing. If you think they are, where's the proof?

Yes indeed. I hear they're only working two shifts a day now instead of three because of Kerry and Barry's "deal".

Why should I take Trump's word or the word of others whose sole motivation is to undermine the deal? Remember, without the deal they wouldn't have to hide what they're doing. If you think they are, where's the proof?
Like the Iran nuke deal, the point of my post flies right over your head.

You are naive.
That's not an argument. That's merely deflection.

Like the Iran nuke deal, the point of my post flies right over your head.
So? You're ignoring my point. If you're saying Iran is violating the deal, post the proof. If you're not saying that, you're right, your post went over my head and is just a waste of time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back