Trump Really Needs to Get Some New Material

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As it looks like he's going to deliver remarks about the economy again tomorrow in PA. I say this as a major Trump supporter, but I almost turned off last night's rally because I had to wait about an hour until I started hearing him discussing new stuff.

It's just starting to get a bit boring to me is all so I don't think that I'll be watching tomorrow as I already heard all this but I guess that it's for new audiences and people who missed it the first time.

As it looks like he's going to deliver remarks about the economy again tomorrow in PA. I say this as a major Trump supporter, but I almost turned off last night's rally because I had to wait about an hour until I started hearing him discussing new stuff.

It's just starting to get a bit boring to me is all so I don't think that I'll be watching tomorrow as I already heard all this but I guess that it's for new audiences and people who missed it the first time.

It's getting a little scary.

Me, I am tired of it.

1723997564882.jpeg

Hmmm...election fatigue is REAL, but one must remember: (I combined two posts that I thought summed it up)

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

However... I am voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech. ...

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
  • I am for continued peaceful progress in the Middle East.
  • I am voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
  • I am not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my country.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

granitegrok.com

SINCE BIDEN-HARRIS TOOK OFFICE:
Groceries: +41.2%
Eating out: +53%
Baby food: +29.6%
Pet food: +22.7%
Rent: +20%
Mortgages: +7%
Electricity: +28.4%
Natural gas: +30%
Apparel: +12%
Used cars: +20.3%
Air fare: +31.4%
Public transportation: +20.8%
Gasoline: +100%
Car Insurance: +40%
Real average weekly wages: -4.2%

Greg

Hmmm...election fatigue is REAL, but one must remember: (I combined two posts that I thought summed it up)

“I can’t believe you would vote for Trump… I simply reply, I’m not voting for Trump.”

• I am voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family
  • I am voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I am voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I am voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law and Order.
  • I am voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I am voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I am voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
  • I am voting for Freedom of Religion that our founding Fathers believed was the foundation of our Republic.
  • I am voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
granitegrok.com

granitegrok.com

Greg

I don't have election fatigue, I have same old same old stuff at the Trump rallies fatigue. As I was just writing about in my other thread though, it looks like he has new material coming up later this week.

granitegrok.com

granitegrok.com

Greg
And you'll vote for trump. Hilarious.

A good percentage of African Americans do not even know about the tampons in boys public school restrooms in many school districts. The Prog shills in the media and entertainers say not a word on agendas such as this. As voters you have to pay at least some attention, and many pay no attention. The TV media/entertainer shills repeat the approved agendas for broadcast over and over and over. Near all of the networks 24 hours a day. This is really a war if you think about it. Only no one dies on your side who promote your agendas at 95% controlled.

In the final analysis, it's all about HIM... not the country... not the People... not the general welfare... it's about personal power.

And that damnable, embarrassing, sociopathic -centric Texas-sized ego of his... we saw enough of this $hit $how last time...

No more...

A good percentage of African Americans do not even know about the tampons in boys public school restrooms in many school districts. The Prog shills in the media and entertainers say not a word on agendas such as this. As voters you have to pay at least some attention, and many pay no attention. The TV media/entertainer shills repeat the approved agendas for broadcast over and over and over. Near all of the networks 24 hours a day. This is really a war if you think about it. Only no one dies on your side who promote your agendas at 95% controlled.
1723998188731.jpeg

And you'll vote for trump. Hilarious.

I'm still voting for him too, I just want him to get new speaking material is all because I'm losing interest when it's the same old same old thing every single rally.

I'm still voting for him too, I just want him to get new speaking material is all because I'm losing interest when it's the same old same old thing every single rally.
The nicknames are getting to you? Poor MAGAbaby. Even the house speaker says tiny minded trump is dust in November.
Others say it's going to be a tri-fecta win for the D party.

His material.

Yeah when he keeps saying exactly the same thing over and over like no tax on tips, his whole entire thing with the ear and chart, men off women's sports etc. It's like we get it already.

Frankly apart from a few highlight youtubes I don't follow the actual speeches much. They're for a live audience in most cases, but the issues that really matter haven't changed; see the list I posted earlier. If you've made up your mind (as I have but as I'm a furriner I can't vote: just WISH LOTS) then just know that Trump is SOLID in his policies. Of course as new stuff emerges keep up to date but hammering policies is frankly the right way to go.

Greg

Repetition strategy like drive it into their minds.

Forum List

Back