Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard to Mar-a-Lago to help him prepare for debate

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump is starting to think clearly now and take winning more seriously.

If he would have chosen her for V.P he would have been in a great spot. As it were, she will only do the Disney debate and will surely be leaked the questions.

What a sad state of democracy in the U.S. The once proud leader of civil liberties and world democratic processes.

Former President Donald Trump is using former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard to help him with debate preparations.

The former Democratic congresswoman was friends with Trump before her split from the Democratic Party in 2020 and has remained close since. Gabbard joined at least one debate preparation session ahead of the presidential debate on ABC News on Sept. 10, according to the New York Times.

Gabbard ran for president in 2020 and stood out at the Democratic debates that year for her fierce comebacks, especially on now-Vice President Kamala Harris. She and then-Sen. Harris sparred over foreign policy and criminal justice reform throughout the Democratic primary debate.

Trump is going to get destroyed. You see, the funny thing about what happened betwen Harris and Gabbard is that these right wing trump supporting stooges only used a few statements. In that debate Harris handled Gabbard relatively easily. But Trump being the tool that he is, listened to right wing idiots claims about Gabbard. It's not 2019 and Trump is going to get beat down.

Trump is going to get destroyed. You see, the funny thing about what happened betwen Harris and Gabbard is that these right wing trump supporting stooges only used a few statements. In that debate Harris handled Gabbard relatively easily. But Trump being the tool that he is, listened to right wing idiots claims about Gabbard. It's not 2019 and Trump is going to get beat down.

Trump offered her three debates. You want to bet she doesn't do even two?

I liked Gabbard. I've noted that many times. I understand her being pissed at the DNC but this is still disappointing.

I liked Gabbard. I've noted that many times. I understand her being pissed at the DNC but this is still disappointing.

Why is it disappointing?

The guy respects her opinion and it is coming from a woman. Tulsi is smart and VERY disciplined and deliberate.

Trump will need to be disciplined as he was when Biden tried to rile him up. Trump needs to take the high road and be the victim, not the aggressor. He can stand up for himself but he must remind people through his actions and words that he has been victimized, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Why is it disappointing?

The guy respects her opinion and it is coming from a woman.

Trump doesn't respect anyone else's opinion. He only cares about who he can use to get his way.

Tulsi is smart and VERY disciplined and deliberate.

Trump will need to be disciplined as he was when Biden tried to rile him up. Trump needs to take the high road and be the victim, not the aggressor. He can stand up for himself but he must remind people through his actions and words that he has been victimized, not the other way around.

He does. I doubt he can.

Trump recruits Tulsi Gabbard to Mar-a-Lago to help him prepare for debate​

Trump is starting to think clearly now and take winning more seriously.

THE PARTY IS ON, SUCKA.

raw2.gif

Trump offered her three debates. You want to bet she doesn't do even two?
Trunp is more likely to back out than Harris. Like other trunp ass lickers you have an inflated view of what Trump is. Trump is despised by most Americans. He has not EVER won an election. He has NEVER received the majority of the votes from the citizens of this country. Now maybe he could win in Canada, but not here. His presidency was a dismal failure. He is a pussy who stood in front of the world and punked out to Putin. He inherited record job growth from Obama as well as the economy Obama created. Trump had little to do with what went on with the exception of doing press conferences while repeating the information handed to him. When he had to do his job, he failed miserably.

I'm taking about COVID. There was no reason for what happened here.

Your opinion is based on disinformation. Harris is heads above Trump on policy. She willl annihilate him. And if he dares open his mouth about the border, he is going to get sliced up because he is the one who stopped the border bill from passing. He can tell idiots like you about how Harris failed on the border, when she realy couldn't do anything about the border because she can't make law, but he won't be able to tell that lie in front of the nation and get away wth it

Trunp is more likely to back out than Harris. Like other trunp ass lickers you have an inflated view of what Trump is. Trump is despised by most Americans. He has not EVER won an election. He has NEVER received the majority of the votes from the citizens of this country. Now maybe he could win in Canada, but not here. His presidency was a dismal failure. He is a pussy who stood in front of the world and punked out to Putin. He inherited record job growth from Obama as well as the economy Obama created. Trump had little to do with what went on with the exception of doing press conferences while repeating the information handed to him. When he had to do his job, he failed miserably.

I'm taking about COVID. There was no reason for what happened here.

Your opinion is based on disinformation. Harris is heads above Trump on policy. She willl annihilate him. And if he dares open his mouth about the border, he is going to get sliced up because he is the one who stopped the border bill from passing. He can tell idiots like you about how Harris failed on the border, when she realy couldn't do anything about the border because she can't make law, but he won't be able to tell that lie in front of the nation and get away wth it
He is not in government, he can't stop a Bill from passing. Furthermore the Bill was for 5000 new.illegals a day,.meanwhile they included the $50B in new money for Ukraine. You don't mind this tactic insulting? It's your country, your government, you want money given to foreign nations in a time.of war to be included in a weak borde bIll that allows 5000 a day? Also, it can be more, it was.all dependent on the Presidents decision. It was a. "Ukraine.funding Bill".disguised as a Border Bill

Harris just isn't that bright.

Her best hope is to get a list of the questions ahead of time, so she can memorize a focus group approved response.

He is not in government, he can't stop a Bill from passing. Furthermore the Bill was for 5000 new.illegals a day,.meanwhile they included the $50B in new money for Ukraine. You don't mind this tactic insulting? It's your country, your government, you want money given to foreign nations in a time.of war to be included in a weak borde bIll that allows 5000 a day? Also, it can be more, it was.all dependent on the Presidents decision. It was a. "Ukraine.funding Bill".disguised as a Border Bill
Look idiot, Trump did stop the bill from being out on the floor of congress. I'm not arguing with your foreign ass about this. I'm telling you what happened and you really don't have anything to say but yep, that's what happened. The bill was supported by the Border Patrol so stop repeatng what Trump told your punk ass.

As for money for Ukraine, I guess you don't mind Putin expanding the Soviet Empiire since he's probaby not bother you up there in the NW Territory, but I live very close to a miitary base. Secondly, that 50 billion your dumb ass talks about is going to US weapons manufacturers to build weapons for Ukraine, which means American jobs and money circulating in our economy.

Harris just isn't that bright.

Her best hope is to get a list of the questions ahead of time, so she can memorize a focus group approved response.
You will learn to stop believing the narrative that comes from your fellow racists. Trump is the dumb one here and he's is going to get schooled.

Look idiot, Trump did stop the bill from being out on the floor of congress. I'm not arguing with your foreign ass about this. I'm telling you what happened and you really don't have anything to say but yep, that's what happened. The bill was supported by the Border Patrol so stop repeatng what Trump told your punk ass.

As for money for Ukraine, I guess you don't mind Putin expanding the Soviet Empiire since he's probaby not bother you up there in the NW Territory, but I live very close to a miitary base. Secondly, that 50 billion your dumb ass talks about is going to US weapons manufacturers to build weapons for Ukraine, which means American jobs and money circulating in our economy.
You miss the point entirely,.not suprising considering the depths of your ignorance on a plethora of issues. why would you want the $50B contingent on a plastic Border Bill, or.vice versa for that matter?

Forum List

Back