Trump referrs to "My African American" at rally

Donald Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here' - CNNPolitics.com

And he probably owns "my Hispanic" and "my poor person" along with the rest of his "servants."

Is he throwing the election for Hillary?

Not at all. He has a huge support among minorities. To refer to his black supporters is no different from Hillary banging the gong among feminists.
She doesn't say they actually belong to her in the literal sense.

oh my god, a pronoun. we're all doomed.

The correct pronoun is "the" not "my".

The part that I liked the best was the fact that Donald did not bother to refer to the African-American supporter in it's plural form!
The part I like is the fact that you all are offended when the man himself is NOT.
"REDDING, Calif. — A man at a Donald Trump rally here Friday says he took no offense when the candidate singled him out and said, "Look at my African-American over here.”
African-American singled out by Trump says no offense

Feel free to shut the hell up over a NOTHING issue.

Trump is the most polarizing Presidential nominee ever. And the republicans who gave rolled over for him are doomed. And the Brains of the GOP kmow it.

Trump wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

That you lefties find that to be beyond the pale, tells US that you are the problem, not Trump, not Trump supporters.

The part that I liked the best was the fact that Donald did not bother to refer to the African-American supporter in it's plural form!
The part I like is the fact that you all are offended when the man himself is NOT.
"REDDING, Calif. — A man at a Donald Trump rally here Friday says he took no offense when the candidate singled him out and said, "Look at my African-American over here.”

trump has committed grand theft negro, apparently.

Wouldn't exoect him to. He is a Trumpeter.

By the way I have never heard any Trump or Trump family member ever refer to "servants". Do you have a link to any of them using that term.

Oh and did you know that the highest paid inside the circle Trump person is a black female?

Whatever you say Karl...

Forum List

Back