Trump refuses to disavow KKK

This bullshit of Trump loving the KKK is so over the edge, so beyond the pale it has me bazooka barfing. And that inside the beltway R's are driving this shit is insane.
It's not that he loves them....but doesn't want to offend their supporters

Exactly, and you lied that he said he'd never heard of him. Seriously, I don't understand why you felt it was necessary to lie about what Trump said. What benefit to Democrats was there in lying about it? What were you even trying to gain. When you turn that he doesn't know anything about Duke to that he never heard of Duke, it makes you look stupid. Why would you want to detract from what Trump is doing to himself? Wouldn't you want to highlight that rather than helping him out by lying about what he said?

Kind of splitting hairs aren't ya? Tom-a- toe Tom-ah-toe

Doesn't refute the fact that Trump had a clearly stated opportunity to refute David Duke and he clearly took a pass and lied about his knowledge of the man

Well, Trump disavowed Duke in a publicly broadcast press conference well before Tappers' confusing gothcha' questions. Facts have never been a strong suit with you, and besides, Duke himself said that he does not endorse Trump. It is already leaving the 24 hour news cycle, despite lame attempts like yours to continue it.
Anyways, race cards are mainly played these days at the SuperBowl halftime show and the Oscars!.........dolt!
There was not much that was confusing in the words David Duke and White Supremacists which Tapper asked twice to be sure

They were not "gotcha" questions in relation to Dukes endorsement three days earlier

What was Trump thinking?

Trump disavowed Duke two days ago,.........dolt!

That's what so strange

Why did Trump try to backtrack on Sunday? It was obvious he was struggling with how to phrase it

How about its not back tracking. He's just stunned that he's asked this shit again. Most real people don't get the inside the beltway Sunday talk shows ,where the talking points are scripted for the week for the rest of the political media to follow and expound on.

It's what they do. His handlers now have to intervene and let him know whats on the horizon for him when he goes on these shows.

Doesn't refute the fact that Trump had a clearly stated opportunity to refute David Duke and he clearly took a pass and lied about his knowledge of the man

Well, Trump disavowed Duke in a publicly broadcast press conference well before Tappers' confusing gothcha' questions. Facts have never been a strong suit with you, and besides, Duke himself said that he does not endorse Trump. It is already leaving the 24 hour news cycle, despite lame attempts like yours to continue it.
Anyways, race cards are mainly played these days at the SuperBowl halftime show and the Oscars!.........dolt!
There was not much that was confusing in the words David Duke and White Supremacists which Tapper asked twice to be sure

They were not "gotcha" questions in relation to Dukes endorsement three days earlier

What was Trump thinking?

That's what so strange

Why did Trump try to backtrack on Sunday? It was obvious he was struggling with how to phrase it

How about its not back tracking. He's just stunned that he's asked this shit again. Most real people don't get the inside the beltway Sunday talk shows ,where the talking points are scripted for the week for the rest of the political media to follow and expound on.

It's what they do. His handlers now have to intervene and let him know whats on the horizon for him when he goes on these shows.

Stunned that he is asked the same question? How long has he been running for President?

If it is a repeat question, he begins.......Like I said on Friday
What he did was back off what he said on Friday

His handlers intervened and told him he really screwed up

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
"I could lynch people on Fifth Avenue and I'd still get voters!"

This bullshit of Trump loving the KKK is so over the edge, so beyond the pale it has me bazooka barfing. And that inside the beltway R's are driving this shit is insane.
It's not that he loves them....but doesn't want to offend their supporters

Oh for heavens sake just check social media on what they've put out there. Hell's bells have you checked out Hillary's over the top Republicans want to block everyone from voting speech.

It's so over the top. It's beyond the pale. Desperation is setting in. What the establishment wanted is being denied by the voters. Sadly on the D side Hillary before even beginning this process had over 500 committed delegates in her corner.

I've loved watching Bernie. Upset the apple cart. Don't think he can get it in the end but I have loved his honesty, his drive to connect with voters, sheesh if I was 18 again he'd be my guy.

Genuine. Real deal. And honest. This has been the best primary season I have ever witnessed in my life.

What was Trump thinking?

That's what so strange

Stunned that he is asked the same question? How long has he been running for President?

If it is a repeat question, he begins.......Like I said on Friday
What he did was back off what he said on Friday

His handlers intervened and told him he really screwed up

You get a preview of what you are going to be asked. It's agreed to or you don't go on. You negotiate this shit. It's standard operational procedure.

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
"I could lynch people on Fifth Avenue and I'd still get voters!"
illegal aliens and muslims.

When they tell you someone is a racist or white supremacist, the first thing you is to disavow him/her?
No, the first thing you do is to see if that is a true accusation. Exactly the kind of thinking we need in this country.

Trump clone David Duke is robo-calling on Trump's behalf not to vote for the two Cubans ... Trump is such a winner.

One thing the inside the beltway D's and R's keep missing about the Donald and I have said this from day one you can't touch him with negativity. He's been vetted for eons. The American public knows more about Donald Trump than any other politician out there so the game changed when he charged into the race.

That's why I said watch out from the get go because the media won't be able to play their hit games on front runners. Like they did in formation for the 2012 run of Romney.

I love it.

He's completely fucked them up. And credit where credit is do. I LOVE THE BERN. He's shaken the pillars of heaven and hell on their side. It's freaking awesome.

did anyone see the f'n screw up by msnbc

watch when they cut to the trump crowd to interview a Trump supporter

priceless

MSNBC Absolutely Embarrasses Itself While Trying to Push Donald Trump Racist Agenda.

--LOL

Trump clone David Duke is robo-calling on Trump's behalf not to vote for the two Cubans ... Trump is such a winner.

Duke doesn't have the money to do that. So who is financing those calls?

Duke doesn't have the money to do that. So who is financing those calls?

good question

I was completely truthful about Trumps comments

Print the whole exchange and show where I was wrong

Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

Spin that

Show where Trump said he "never heard of" David Duke. That was a lie, big guy, it was a complete and utter fabrication. He didn't say that. He said he didn't know anything about David Duke. He didn't say he'd never heard of him. I have no idea why Duke left the KKK. Does it matter or is that he was in the KKK enough?

Speaking of which, Robert KKK Byrd was in the KKK, do you condemn him? You're a liar and a hypocrite

I don’t know anything about David Duke

Exactly, and you lied that he said he'd never heard of him. Seriously, I don't understand why you felt it was necessary to lie about what Trump said. What benefit to Democrats was there in lying about it? What were you even trying to gain. When you turn that he doesn't know anything about Duke to that he never heard of Duke, it makes you look stupid. Why would you want to detract from what Trump is doing to himself? Wouldn't you want to highlight that rather than helping him out by lying about what he said?

RW doesn't believe in facts

Forum List

Back