Trump REFUSING to Take the Blame for HIS Economy Going South

Trump has driven our allies away, Trump has approved of racism, killing off reporters, trade wars, firing nearly everyone he hired, and THE WORLD is finally coming to terms that the American voter elected a FRAUD named Trump.

NOW, Trump wants to blame the FED for the economy going to Hell. LOFL

We will have to see if Trump files (another) business bankruptcy for America.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump wants Fed to cut interest rates after stock-market wipeout, but history not on his side

After the latest stock-market drubbing, President Donald Trump said Tuesday he’d like the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates. But that may be wishful thinking.

The U.S. is on track to grow 3% annually in 2018 for the first time in 13 years and the unemployment rate has fallen to a 48-year low of 3.7%. The Fed has cut rates a few times when gross domestic product appeared strong, albeit it briefly, but almost never when both growth was stable and unemployment low.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL = 3% growth is really worth ALL OF THIS CHAOS, right? :21:
Actually the market and economy are crashing because the democrats won the house.

The DOW was @ 26,828.39 on October 3, 2018.

The DOW was @ 24,442.92 on October 29, 2018.

That is a 2,385.47 point drop from October 3, to October 29.

When was the election?

So tells US Mr. Dumbass; When are all of these newly elected Democrats showing up?

Hold on a minute....I thought you twisted fools said this was the Kenyan Zulus economy? Ask Golfing Gator

Just address the O/P........stop playing "dodge-ball".......lol.
obama takes credit for trump economy - Bing video

OK, nitwit........Although Obama DID take the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.7%...Let's say that Obama was wrong for taking ALL the credit.....

NOW, is your fucking half-brain ready to blame Trump for the ZERO gains market in 2018?

YES or NO???

Hold on a minute....I thought you twisted fools said this was the Kenyan Zulus economy? Ask Golfing Gator

Just address the O/P........stop playing "dodge-ball".......lol.
obama takes credit for trump economy - Bing video

OK, nitwit........Although Obama DID take the unemployment rate from 10.4% to 4.7%...Let's say that Obama was wrong for taking ALL the credit.....

NOW, is your fucking half-brain ready to blame Trump for the ZERO gains market in 2018?

YES or NO???

Great, an apology from "the great" Obama would help...dumbass.

Trump has driven our allies away, Trump has approved of racism, killing off reporters, trade wars, firing nearly everyone he hired, and THE WORLD is finally coming to terms that the American voter elected a FRAUD named Trump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump wants Fed to cut interest rates after stock-market wipeout, but history not on his side

After the latest stock-market drubbing, President Donald Trump said Tuesday he’d like the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates. But that may be wishful thinking.

The U.S. is on track to grow 3% annually in 2018 for the first time in 13 years and the unemployment rate has fallen to a 48-year low of 3.7%. The Fed has cut rates a few times when gross domestic product appeared strong, albeit it briefly, but almost never when both growth was stable and unemployment low.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. This is Obama’s economy. You tards said so all year

This is what happens when democrats are in charge. The entire party is devoted to national failure.

The American stock market has experienced three major crashes followed by deep recessions/depression in the past 100 years. Republicans were in charge of and presided over all three of them.

The Democratic Economy of FDR’s New Deal ushered in the longest sustained period of economic growth in US history and created the American middle class.

Bill Clinton stabilized the American economy after the chaos of the Reagan crash and recession. Obama took over an economy in freefall and shedding 500,000 jobs a month.

Trump’s economy is headed in that direction and it’s getting there quickly.

Why don’t you try studying some business, economics and history before posting.

Nope. This is Obama’s economy. You tards said so all year

I have always stated that Obama offered Trump an economy that was on the mend & doing well.

Was that economy going 'gang busters?' By no means; no it was not.

But an average of 2% GDP was not good enuff for GOP greed.

So, has all of the damage done by Trump & the GOP been worth an extra annual average 1% GDP?

Last edited:

I will send you a check for 100 dollars if you find me saying this was Obama's economy.

You are such a lying piece of shit.

The downturn started right after the midterms. Demonrats started it.
Oh, and you’re not only an imbecile, you’re a liar too. The downturn began in October. The market peaked at close to 27K in early October.

I will send you a check for 100 dollars if you find me saying this was Obama's economy.

Haha...smartest guy in the room shit...huh?
You aren’t that stupid, you not so cleverly disguise your implication among retarded word play.
How many times, in a thread where someone has boasted about the economy under Trump have you said....”the economy is following the same trajectory it has been on for years.”
Don’t backpedal now like a scared bitch would, what are you implying when you say that?

You aren’t that stupid, you not so cleverly disguise your implication among retarded word play.
How many times, in a thread where someone has boasted about the economy under Trump have you said....”the economy is following the same trajectory it has been on for years.”
Don’t backpedal now like a scared bitch would, what are you implying when you say that?

Yes, Trump inherited a healthy economic trajectory from Obama BUT Trump & the GOP had to get all greedy, and fvck that all up; and for what?

Trump & the GOP got an extra average annual 1% GDP out of that trajectory, before they fvcked it all to Hell.

Is 1% GDP average over the course of 1 1/2, 2 years, worth all of the chaos & the coming crash?

LOL; you people are so greedy it's not even believable.

I have said that 1000 times, and not once in those did I give Obama credit, you are just a fucking moron.

I was implying that the economy does what it does, it goes through cycles regardless of who is sitting in the White House.

Not once in my time on this forum have I praised Obama for shit and have 1000 post attacking ObamaCare and yet you, being the lying piece of shit that you are, keep on lying about my view of Obama.

You should stick to racist post, you are better at them.

The downturn started right after the midterms. Demonrats started it.
Oh, and you’re not only an imbecile, you’re a liar too. The downturn began in October. The market peaked at close to 27K in early October.

The peak in October was an anomaly compared to the rest of the year. The market peaked in mid-Jan and then has been going down since, it had a small bump when it looked like the trade war might subside, but then Trump said he was going to tariff every thing coming from China that had not already been hit with extra tariffs and the market has been sucking since then.

I have said that 1000 times, and not once in those did I give Obama credit, you are just a fucking moron.

I was implying that the economy does what it does, it goes through cycles regardless of who is sitting in the White House.

Not once in my time on this forum have I praised Obama for shit and have 1000 post attacking ObamaCare and yet you, being the lying piece of shit that you are, keep on lying about my view of Obama.

Haha...backpedaling by the stand for nothing nutless wonder.
Look you ignorant fuck, let me spell this out for you....when I say “Trump has the economy kicking ass” and you follow with “the economy has been kicking ass since 2012” do you really need to say the Kenyans name to imply the same shit? Save it bud, you simply play retarded fucking word games...that’s all. Now kindly go fuck yourself. Thanks in advance,

Haha...backpedaling by the stand for nothing nutless wonder.
Look you ignorant fuck, let me spell this out for you....when I say “Trump has the economy kicking ass” and you follow with “the economy has been kicking ass since 2012” do you really need to say the Kenyans name to imply the same shit? Save it bud, you simply play retarded fucking word games...that’s all. Now kindly go fuck yourself. Thanks in advance,

So, you are happy Trump & the GOP got an extra annual 1% GDP out of the economy, just to see it go in reverse & of course, the accompanying, coming crash?

Is an extra 1% GDP really worth it to you greedy bastards?

I guess it must be.

Forum List

Back