trump regularly quotes this UK woman....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Katie Hopkins - Wikipedia

This woman is a modern day Hitler...She speaks about the "final solution" and gas chambers....Read her Bio....a scary woman....but a trump hero...

Just like he admires Putin, Kim and the Saudis and other murderers...

This woman is a modern day Hitler...She speaks about the "final solution" and gas chambers....Read her Bio....a scary woman....but a trump hero...

She has long been one of my heroines. One of the first people I followed on Twitter. I recommend her.

A57812A9-CF43-4194-A57D-6A9C37FA6DF6.jpeg

Do you have some links to Trump quoting one of the former Apprentice contestants "regularly" with links to her quotes for comparison?

Do you have some links to Trump quoting one of the former Apprentice contestants "regularly" with links to her quotes for comparison?
:booze::suck:

Dood, every friggen person that disagrees with you is a modern day Hitler...dumbass.

Forum List

Back