Trump: Relationship with Russia worse than ever

As long as Trump remains President the U.S.’s status and influence in the world suffers greatly. Relations with our allies have been flushed down the toilet. Putin wanted Trump for this; why would he end it by revealing what he has?

As long as Trump remains President the U.S.’s status and influence in the world suffers greatly. Relations with our allies have been flushed down the toilet. Putin wanted Trump for this; why would he end it by revealing what he has?
Funny, that's actually what happened under Hussein Obama.

When is Trump going to visit the UK? Oh yeah, never because there would be massive protests and fheir leaders all hate him. They say it would be a disgrace to the queen to force her to be in his presence. There’s the Trump effect on our allies.

Wait a minute... I thought there was Russian collusion? You mean Trump and Putin don't get along? Can you make up your mind?

Trump a genius. His tweet just got you to totally contradict yourself. You guys are like puppets on a string. LOL

Wait a minute... I thought there was Russian collusion? You mean Trump and Putin don't get along? Can you make up your mind?

Trump a genius. His tweet just got you to totally contradict yourself. You guys are like puppets on a string. LOL
Where the hell did I say there wasn’t collusion?

Liberals have been agitating for a war with Russia since Trump was elected. Even before he took office. If liberals do not get a war with Russia, how will they justify calling Trump a warmonger?

It might be just a smokescreen.

I'll believe it when all the pro-Russia people hate his guts and post about it all over the internet.

When is Trump going to visit the UK? Oh yeah, never because there would be massive protests and fheir leaders all hate him. They say it would be a disgrace to the queen to force her to be in his presence. There’s the Trump effect on our allies.
And what does visiting UK have to do with the topic of this thread dufus? On that diverted subject, perhaps the British have their hands full with the mistakes that Trump is preventing us from making.

So what are the British going to do now, ban all knives (now that guns are already banned) so that the hoards of Muslims they mistakenly let in won't keep conducting stabbing attacks in Londonistan?

After murder rate passes NYC, London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for sharper knife control

London murder rate overtakes New York as knife crime rises

London's murder rate now tops New York City's

Liberals have been agitating for a war with Russia since Trump was elected. Even before he took office. If liberals do not get a war with Russia, how will they justify calling Trump a warmonger?
Maybe Trump should borrow Hillary's special Russia reset button that worked so good.

So in your twisted logic Putin colluded with Trump to get him into office but they don't get along with each other?

Russia declared war on the US when it interfered in the 2016 election. Russian troops attacked the US military in Syria. American troops killed dozens of these mercenaries in that attack which the President hasn’t even mentioned.

Liberals have agitated for the President to impose those sanctions passed almost unanimously by the House and Senate and to take steps to make sure Russia doesn’t interfere in this year’s election. Trump has yet to do either. Why is that?

So in your twisted logic Putin colluded with Trump to get him into office but they don't get along with each other?
It's an interesting version of alternate reality leftwinger live in.

Forum List

Back