Trump removed from Colorado ballot

No, you’ll have to start with an actual insurrection

We already had an illegal coup on Nov. 3, 2020 and Time Magazine documented the Lefts admissions bragging about it, claiming it was to "save" the election.

Was this ruling by the DOJ?
Aw 0311 doesn't want you to get a remedial reading comprehension course. He voted negative on that. Pity. But then I guess everybody wants to be smarter than somebody.

Meanwhile those who think primary elections to vote for who will be on the Presidential ballot in 2024 are not of any interest or jurisdiction of the federal government really do need to do some serious reading.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

I’m so old I remember when you were innocent until proven guilty.

"The sum of these parts is this: President Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President under Section Three; because he is disqualified."

Riiiight.

ZEIG HEIL!

:clap2:

Team Trump Issues Fiery Response After Radical-Left Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Him from 2024 Ballot and Vows an Immediate U.S. Supreme Court Appeal​

:clap2:

Team Trump Issues Fiery Response After Radical-Left Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Him from 2024 Ballot and Vows an Immediate U.S. Supreme Court Appeal​

Wow...I'm moved...

Sorry that you have a prime seat on the short bus....did anyone on the thread mention that there would not be a challenge?...let me know so that I can label them stupid like you.....
R.9c4d6a38bc8eca32250f0f81551a02a1

Do any of you cultists believe in States Rights? Colorado has the right, under the U.S. Constitution to decide who can and cannot be on the Colorado State Ballot.

The Tenth Amendment To The Constitution of The United States of America.

"Any Powers Not Given To The Federal Government Are Reserved To The States or To The People."

Colorado has the right, under the U.S. Constitution to decide unto itself who can and cannot be on their State's Ballot. Do YOU believe in States Rights.
Newsflash, genius. Federal elections are federal.

Don't make me whip you with ChatGPT-- because I will.

Your non-arguments are running out of steam. That’s what happens when reality goes through the court system. Lying only works on social media until you actually try to physically and violently and corruptly attempt to destroy American democracy like Trump did. The anti-democratic asshole says in his own words on January 6, in front of the mob that they could win the 2020 election if they fight like hell.

That is leading a fucking insurrection.

He said it. It’s in his own words. He mentioned John Eastman by name to rile up the crowd.
If Taibbi is correct, this nation’s justice system is a joke. Trump’s an asshole, but this ruling appears to be right out of a banana republic.

This is a major escalation of the lawfare phenomenon that’s zoomed from simmer to boil in the seven short years since Trump was first elected in 2016. The glee of #Resistance dolts like Robert Reich and Dean Obeidallah at this decision shows that this was a move dreamed up at the very center of the bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble that is the blob of the modern Democratic Party. Racket readers, I had a piece planned for later on a quasi-related subject, but I’ll try to get it out in the day or so now.
What a crazy effing country this is.
-Matt Taibbi

Forum List

Back