Trump removed from Colorado ballot

We live in a failed state.

This is a major escalation of the lawfare phenomenon that’s zoomed from simmer to boil in the seven short years since Trump was first elected in 2016. The glee of #Resistance dolts like Robert Reich and Dean Obeidallah at this decision shows that this was a move dreamed up at the very center of the bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble that is the blob of the modern Democratic Party. Racket readers, I had a piece planned for later on a quasi-related subject, but I’ll try to get it out in the day or so now.
What a crazy effing country this is.
-Matt Taibbi
Florida?

It's the shitlib way.
Your non-arguments are running out of steam. That’s what happens when reality goes through the court system. Lying only works on social media until you actually try to physically and violently and corruptly attempt to destroy American democracy like Trump did. The anti-democratic asshole says in his own words on January 6, in front of the mob that they could win the 2020 election if they fight like hell.

That is leading a fucking insurrection.

He said it. It’s in his own words. He mentioned John Eastman by name to rile up the crowd.

Insurrection is an act.

If they say he engaged in it, there you go.

Elections for President are done by the states.
This stupidity sets my bald head alight.

First, elections for president impact a federal office, making them naturally federal in nature.

Second, insurrection is something that requires aforethought. Coordination. This was a spontaneous eruption of violence. A riot.

Go grab a dictionary. It will help, I promise.

Your non-arguments are running out of steam. That’s what happens when reality goes through the court system. Lying only works on social media until you actually try to physically and violently and corruptly attempt to destroy American democracy like Trump did. The anti-democratic asshole says in his own words on January 6, in front of the mob that they could win the 2020 election if they fight like hell.

That is leading a fucking insurrection
My argument is your actions and complete lack of anything resembling principles.

So piss off with your sanctimonious piety.

1703033521582.png

This stupidity sets my bald head alight. First, elections for president impact a federal office, making them naturally federal in nature. Second, insurrection is something that requires aforethought. Coordination. This was a spontaneous eruption of violence. A riot. Go grab a dictionary. It will help, I promise.
The elections are governed by states. Argue with CO scotues.

The United States Constitution says we can and it’s a states rights issue to boot.
You mean like abortions you rioted over?

So all of a sudden you oppose the constitution and you’re opposed to states having the right to decide their own elections laws. You MAGA have no principles or honor.
So if 40 red states all write state laws tomorrow banning anyone 80 years old or older from running, you'd be good with that too.

Nice to know.

Forum List

Back