Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Well stupid ass let me dumb down my vocabulary so that your simian brain can digest it.
The court has ruled and resorted in Justice being handed down, hence my statement, no go back to your scat party....

Your statement was misguided as the court is corrupt.

People suspect you are stupid.

Why do you post and remove all doubt ?

Is the fat fascist bastard the only Republican eligible to be president?
Similar lawsuits will be brought against candidates for senator, congress, and any other elected office. If all that is necessary is an accusation of insurrection, that is in the eye of the beholder.

It would seem the Colorado convicted Trump of a crime
No, they just interpreted the 14th amendment of the constitution, and this state supreme court decided and explain in 10 different ways. Why the President of the United States is considered an “office” by the writers of the constitution. Three.

No, they just interpreted the 14th amendment of the constitution, and this state supreme court decided and explain in 10 different ways. Why the President of the United States is considered an “office” by the writers of the constitution. Three.
No, they just pulled something out of their ass and claimed it's in the Constitution....It's the shitlib way.

Similar lawsuits will be brought against candidates for senator, congress, and any other elected office. If all that is necessary is an accusation of insurrection, that is in the eye of the beholder.
No, you have to start with an actual insurrection. That’s what January 6 was. And Donald J Trump led that for him to be the beneficiary of it. He was not just some stupid Ashli Babbitt, dying for a president who lied to her. He lied so much got the dumb woman killed.

We live in a failed state.

This is a major escalation of the lawfare phenomenon that’s zoomed from simmer to boil in the seven short years since Trump was first elected in 2016. The glee of #Resistance dolts like Robert Reich and Dean Obeidallah at this decision shows that this was a move dreamed up at the very center of the bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble that is the blob of the modern Democratic Party. Racket readers, I had a piece planned for later on a quasi-related subject, but I’ll try to get it out in the day or so now.
What a crazy effing country this is.
-Matt Taibbi

No, they just pulled something out of their ass and claimed it's in the Constitution....It's the shitlib way.
Amendment XIV
Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representaive in Congress, or elector of Prsident and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

No, you have to start with an actual insurrection. That’s what January 6 was. And Donald J Trump led that for him to be the beneficiary of it. He was not just some stupid Ashli Babbitt, dying for a president who lied to her. He lied so much got the dumb woman killed.
So many people have f'ed around and found out because of that grifter; some are still stupid enough they believe he will pay their legal bills while they rot in prison.

Ok....
Hundreds of posts and not one that addresses the truth.

We are a Republic. Not a true democracy.

We vote for a slate of electors in the electoral college who may vote however they wish. And when they vote republican those electors will still vote for Trump if he wins that state.

That's how it works.

And Trump has not been CONVICTED of insurrection.

Forum List

Back