Trump removed from Colorado ballot

If Taibbi is correct, this nation’s justice system is a joke. Trump’s an asshole, but this ruling appears to be right out of a banana republic.

This is a major escalation of the lawfare phenomenon that’s zoomed from simmer to boil in the seven short years since Trump was first elected in 2016. The glee of #Resistance dolts like Robert Reich and Dean Obeidallah at this decision shows that this was a move dreamed up at the very center of the bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble that is the blob of the modern Democratic Party. Racket readers, I had a piece planned for later on a quasi-related subject, but I’ll try to get it out in the day or so now.
What a crazy effing country this is.
-Matt Taibbi

So you only believe in State's Rights when those State's Rights are in line with what you believe in.

I'm just now clear how this squares with Dems supposed dedication to the "will of the people".

When somebody actually puts a question to me related to this topic I'll answer it. Otherwise I prefer to deal with people who know what the topic is. Thanks for understanding.
Then tell us what the due process clause has to do with anything.

Besides th egact that a state Supreme court decision is, in fact, due process.

If Taibbi is correct, this nation’s justice system is a joke. Trump’s an asshole, but this ruling appears to be right out of a banana republic.

This is a major escalation of the lawfare phenomenon that’s zoomed from simmer to boil in the seven short years since Trump was first elected in 2016. The glee of #Resistance dolts like Robert Reich and Dean Obeidallah at this decision shows that this was a move dreamed up at the very center of the bubble-within-a-bubble-within-a-bubble that is the blob of the modern Democratic Party. Racket readers, I had a piece planned for later on a quasi-related subject, but I’ll try to get it out in the day or so now.
What a crazy effing country this is.
-Matt Taibbi
Bingo. Trump can be an asshole, but he still has the right to run for president. And a right to a fair trial.

Like I said, Liberals don't need due process when it pertains to destroying their political enemies.

Then tell us what the due process clause has to do with anything.
Certainly.

The CO Supreme Court assumed Trump's guilt in their decision. There has been no ruling or verdict on his guilt or lack thereof in J6. Evidence, maybe, but no rulings or verdicts. That essentially steps on Trump's right to due process under the law, ironically under the same 14th Amendment which they ruled on.

1703037233963.png

Stop screaming you crazy slug....

Nobody has a right to run for president.

Trump deleted his privilege of running for president when he participated in insurrection.
What escapes that rabid liberal mind of yours is that no verdict of his guilt has been passed down, by ANY of the courts trying him.

Unless and until they pass down a guilty verdict, his rights still stand.

What escapes that rabid liberal mind of yours is that no verdict of his guilt has been passed down, by ANY of the courts trying him.
No, everybody knows that, which is why you look so fking ridiculous in acting like you found a gold nugget.

And guess what else? Nobody cares. Nobody that matters, anyway. Because that's not a requirement.

And he has no right to run for president. Sorry.

No, everybody knows that, which is why you look so fking ridiculous in acting like you found a gold nugget.

And guess what else? Nobody cares. Nobody that matters, anyway. Because that's not a requirement.

If the courts aren’t going to abide by the constitution and rule of law, the nation is a fucking joke.

"Everybody knows that"

Your appeal to mob mentality is glaring and appalling.

Because you had nothing to say and searched for a talking point thinner than Twiggy.
Hmmm... speaking of nothing to say... way to go!

But you have to admit, trying to prevent the people from voting for a specific candidate is an odd look for a party that claims to revere democracy. Or, I suppose you don't have to admit it, and probably won't. ;)

This is wonderful news!!

The more you stupid fucks victimize Trump, the more votes he gets. Colorado was once not even in contention.

It is now. Believe it. People don't like bullies and dimocrap scum are the sleaziest bullies on the block.

You just never learn, do you?
Trump fomented a treasonous, lawless insurrection – he sought to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; Trump is both unfit and unqualified to be president.

Forum List

Back