Trump removed from Colorado ballot

Read Section 3 again.

Otherwise, take it up with the Framers of the 14th Amendment.
Since Trump has not engaged insurrection or rebellion and has not given aid or comfort to anyone who has, Section 3 does not disqualify him from any ballot.

Trump has not been arrested, arraigned, charged, tried, convicted or sentenced for any of that. Nor has anybody else arrested, charged, tried, and convicted in conjunction with J6.

And as far as the second impeachment goes, it was dead on arrival in the Senate because Trump's rights were grossly violated by a malicious House who denied him due process.

Last edited:
Wren it comes to the determination of a federal election, then no.

I thought you guys hated when voters are disenfranchised?

Or is that just an act?
We want all eligible voters to vote.

We also don’t want insurrectionists on the ballot.

That clear for you.

Colorado will not carry Trump on the 2024 election ballot.

He is an "insurrectionist" thus subject to the 14th Amendment

I am amazed.

It will be reversed.

Will of the people? The judges are unelected. How's that for "will of the people"?
The Colorado Supreme Court, whose members are appointed by elected representatives of the people, and having been subsequently elected by the people themselves, has ruled reflecting the will of the people – and conservatives clearly have contempt for the will of the people of the state of Colorado.

Again, the right’s hypocrisy is on full display.

Since Trump has not engaged insurrection or rebellion and has not given aid or comfort to anyone who has, Section 3 does not disqualify him from any ballot.

Trump has not been arrested, arraigned, charged, tried, convicted or sentenced for any of that. Nor has anybody else arrested, charged, tried, and convicted in conjunction with J6.

And as far as the second impeachment goes, it was dead on arrival in the Senate because Trump's rights were grossly violated by a malicious House who denied him due process.
Wow. Thanks for making my point about due process. Good on you!

The Colorado Supreme Court, whose members are appointed by elected representatives of the people, and having been subsequently elected by the people themselves, has ruled reflecting the will of the people – and conservatives clearly have contempt for the will of the people of the state of Colorado.

Again, the right’s hypocrisy is on full display.
To act like these judges are an extension of the electorate via an elected official is foolish. The SCOTUS is a prime example of that.

By who?

Those states rights fuckups on the Leo and Crows Supreme Court?
Well....yeah..... If that's what you want to call it. See ...there hasn't even been a conviction yet bucko ... SCOTUS will take it out just on procedural deficiency alone.

One more time, and please pay attention to the question.
LOL. You should try paying attention. I heard you the first time. And I agree. I just think it's hilarious to see Dems arguing for states' rights and Republicans demanding that the democratic will of the people be heard. Do you guys have ANY consistent principles?

LOL. You should try paying attention. I heard you the first time. And I agree. I just think it's hilarious to see Dems arguing for states' rights and Republicans demanding that the democratic will of the people be heard. Do you guys have ANY consistent principles?
It's not even about states rights.
Trump hasn't been convicted.
Preemptive law ... Is not law.

Forum List

Back