Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

There was no insurrection, sorry. :itsok:
“I do not reach this conclusion lightly,” Bellows wrote. “Democracy is sacred … I am mindful that no Secretary of State has ever deprived a presidential candidate of ballot access based on Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment. I am also mindful, however, that no presidential candidate has ever before engaged in insurrection.”

No presidential candidate has ever before engaged in insurrection, until Trump.

Every time some pompous, pedantic jerk-off strikes a pose and says "be specific", "Fuck you" is my default response. Lesser of two evils is killing us.
You guys are running your mouths about some garbage the right has made up.

No, it is EXPLICITLY Stated as a condition and carries no weight of criminality.

The 14th Amendment explicitly states that no citizen's liberty can be abridged. This means that due process is required and that means a conviction by a court of law.
Wrong. The 14th requirement that the candidate not have committed insurrection, is no different than the candidate being a natural born citizen.

You should note that a felony conviction in ho way disqualifies someone from the presidential office.

Why would a conviction be necessary, if a felony conviction doesn't disqualify.

It's not the conviction, it's the actions the person performed.

Gonna be fun watching your sloped head explode when all these Dimtard hacks are bitchslapped by the Supreme Court.
What if that doesn't happen? There is a legitimate case and if it is presented to SCOTUS, the possibility that the information and witnesses from the 1-6 committee will be called and used. Once that happens, trump is out.

“I do not reach this conclusion lightly,” Bellows wrote. “Democracy is sacred … I am mindful that no Secretary of State has ever deprived a presidential candidate of ballot access based on Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment. I am also mindful, however, that no presidential candidate has ever before engaged in insurrection.”

No presidential candidate has ever before engaged in insurrection, until Trump.
There was no insurrection. No matter how many times you demanded avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist zombies repeat that LIE, there was no insurrection.
See ya @ SCOTUS!!! :dev3:

What if that doesn't happen? There is a legitimate case and if it is presented to SCOTUS, the possibility that the information and witnesses from the 1-6 committee will be called and used. Once that happens, trump is out.
These ballot removal stunts will only succeed in states where Trump won't win anyway. In the states in play, it will provoke more voters to see the Dems as corrupt authoritarians, and Trump as the "maverick" challenging the system. That's the narrative you're selling. Good luck with that.

Everyone has seen that infomercial -

Gonna be fun watching your sloped head explode when all these Dimtard hacks are bitchslapped by the Supreme Court.
I love the confidence. Honestly. I have no clue what's going to happen but I wouldn't be surprised for the Supreme Court to uphold it. Everyone is taking turns smacking Trump around and for good reason. I'm not sure Roberts wants to be on the other side of this history.

Link us up to Trump’s insurrection grand jury, Simp.
Jan 6th was an insurrection and rebellion against the Constitution as was the efforts to overturn the Ga. election.

His only hope is that the SC decides the President is not an officer of the United States of America.

These ballot removal stunts will only succeed in states where Trump won't win anyway. In the states in play, it will provoke more voters to see the Dems as corrupt authoritarians, and Trump as the "maverick" challenging the system. That's the narrative you're selling. Good luck with that.
I think the bigger danger is if the Supreme Court affirms that he engaged in insurrection. Then it won't be just that he can't be on the ballot, that ruling would effectively bar him from ever holding the office of President ever again.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The state legislature and/or state constitution write/dictates the states election laws. Those laws specify how an election is to be held. Who has what authority and responsibility, and the the rules under which elections are held.
The states (most) gave the secretary of state the final authority to execute those laws.

The state legislature and/or state constitution write/dictates the states election laws

Is it even a little bit weird that when we stated that, regarding the 2020 election, you all could not hear that?

I think that it is.

Forum List

Back