Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

I think the bigger danger is if the Supreme Court affirms that he engaged in insurrection. Then it won't be just that he can't be on the ballot, that ruling would effectively bar him from ever holding the office of President ever again.
Which would be even worse. Trump isn't the problem. The problem is all the voters who are so angry with Democrats that they're willing to turn to someone like Trump. His replacement will be far worse.

I'm not a Trumper, I'm begging and pleading with Ds, or Rs, to nominate someone decent.

Ostrich up.
Liike I said you are going on about some imaginary stuff.

Both parties are not the problem and Biden has done a historic job. You name a candidate out there right now with the ability to deal with world and domestic issues better than Biden. And I'm not saying this because I'm in love with Biden. I'm saying after observing the things he has actually done.

What if that doesn't happen? There is a legitimate case and if it is presented to SCOTUS, the possibility that the information and witnesses from the 1-6 committee will be called and used. Once that happens, trump is out.
Legitimate case. :auiqs.jpg:

Is it even a little bit weird that when we stated that, regarding the 2020 election, you all could not hear that?

I think that it is.
You had no argument in 2020. That's why it wasn't heard.

Jan 6th was an insurrection and rebellion against the Constitution as was the efforts to overturn the Ga. election.

His only hope is that the SC decides the President is not an officer of the United States of America.
A rebellion with no charges for insurrection or rebellion.

The state legislature and/or state constitution write/dictates the states election laws. Those laws specify how an election is to be held. Who has what authority and responsibility, and the the rules under which elections are held.
The states (most) gave the secretary of state the final authority to execute those laws.
I must be missing the part where a state official can violate the Constitutional rights of candidates. Link?

Which would be even worse. Trump isn't the problem. The problem is all the voters who are so angry with Democrats that they're willing to turn to someone like Trump. His replacement will be far worse.
And far less effective. For as abhorrent as Trump is to normal, decent human beings he is entertaining and authentically trashy which buys you a little something with voters a straight laced monster couldn't reproduce. Its going to be bad copy after bad copy for some time after Trump has his final fail and is carted off to prison.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I must be missing the part where a state official can violate the Constitutional rights of candidates. Link?
You are missing it because it didn't happen.

The problem was the electoral college. Because Hillary Clinton got more votes. Trump has never actually won an election by getting more votes, which means if there is a replacement, they probably won't win either.

It amounts to election interference by a state to interfere with a federal election.
There is no federal election except the EC vote. Each states legislature has tied the selection of Presidential electors to the state popular votes every 4 years except for two states who use popular votes by district to select their electors. The states election laws are paramount. Benedict Donald's Jan 6th plot was interference in the federal election process, not a state disqualifying an applicant in it's election.

You couldn't have if you're calling it an infomercial.

See dumbass -
That proves that you didn't see it.

It was just one side.
It was close to a grand jury hearing, but it wasn't really.
No one cross examined.
No one called rebuttal witnesses.

It was closer to a Sham Wow! informercial than any type of legal proceeding.

How many Sham Wow's! do you own?

The problem was the electoral college. Because Hillary Clinton got more votes. Trump has never actually won an election by getting more votes, which means if there is a replacement, they probably won't win either.

Read my last post for the other side of what I said about leftists and the Constitution, LOL.

Not only is the Presidency NOT just based on raw votes, but ... shhh ... it's on purpose, it is supposed to work this way. I'd ask if you know why, but we both know you don't

Have you never understood how the USA elected Presidents, or is it just a recent thing?

Forum List

Back