Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

so then what’s the criteria? Is it a sliding scale based on opinion?

In the end is that not what every legal decision is? If I am not mistaken the rulings from the SCOTUS are called Opinions and there is often a Majority and a Minority opinion given.

Democrats are seemingly doing everything in their power to make themselves look bad and Trump look like the victim.

247146.png

I don't know whether it's out of hubris or stupidity, but they're driving toward another Trump victory.

bob ross.jpg

Shenna Bellows is NOT a lawyer and has ZERO experience in the law...yet interprets U.S. Constitution barring a former POTUS from appearing on the Maine ballot, wow just wow! This Dem bimbo is a product of a liberal arts college, shocker there.

Shenna Bellows is NOT a lawyer and has ZERO experience in the law...yet interprets U.S. Constitution barring a former POTUS from appearing on the Maine ballot, wow just wow! This Dem bimbo is a product of a liberal arts college, shocker there.
On top of all that, the hack has no enforcement power regarding the 14th. Congress is the sole entity given that power by the 14th..

In the end is that not what every legal decision is? If I am not mistaken the rulings from the SCOTUS are called Opinions and there is often a Majority and a Minority opinion given.
So then you agree. Candidates can be eliminated from a ballot based on someone’s opinion.

On top if all that, the hack has no enforcement power regarding the 14th. Congress is the sole entity given that power by the 14th..
We all know this Dem harassment by government officials is Dems attempt to RIG the election. Trump has to spend time and money fighting this crap, he should sue these individuals into bankruptcy. Take everything this Dem dingbat owns then see if she's still smirking.

That's actually her job. Notice you can't actually speak to her reasoning.

Have your baby hissy fit.

Forum List

Back